Dating Site Scammer Girls to Watch Out For

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Dating Site Scammer Girls to Watch Out For

Post by Jacaré »

Not sure if there is a thread like this in here but I thought it would be a good thing to have a place where we could list all the scamming girls on the various dating sites.

Earlier today, this girl asked me straight up to send her money on our 2nd chat so that she can buy a web cam for her home computer. She said it's only 1200 pesos ($25). I told her I'd rather bring her one myself in person than send her the money but she kept insisting that it's better she buys it. Needless to say, I'm not sending her anything.

Here's her profile: http://www.dateinasia.com/juhaida.html

Avoid like the plague! She sent me some pictures during our chat and she is a cutie.

Have you guys had any similar experience where a girl on DIA or any other dating site asked you to send her cash? Needless to say, never ever, under no circumstances should you send money to a girl online.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You should post her picture too. This thread belongs in the scam section. I'll move it there.

I've only had it happen once on DIA. It doesn't happen much there, because such scammers are usually reported by others and their account is deleted, before they even get to you. Out of many contacts on DIA, I've only had it happen once to me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've only had one obvious scam attempt on me, that was a girl on ChineseLoveLinks who wanted me to chat to her on another (pay per letter) site.

I got approached by hookers on DIA - I don't count these as scammers, in fact they were pretty honest in their intentions!

I don't send money to girls any more, in fact I didn't even send my current girl a Christmas present. Yikes, I am a bad man!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Dating Site Scammer Girls to Watch Out For

Post by davewe »

Jacaré wrote:Not sure if there is a thread like this in here but I thought it would be a good thing to have a place where we could list all the scamming girls on the various dating sites.

Earlier today, this girl asked me straight up to send her money on our 2nd chat so that she can buy a web cam for her home computer. She said it's only 1200 pesos ($25). I told her I'd rather bring her one myself in person than send her the money but she kept insisting that it's better she buys it. Needless to say, I'm not sending her anything.

Here's her profile: http://www.dateinasia.com/juhaida.html

Avoid like the plague! She sent me some pictures during our chat and she is a cutie.

Have you guys had any similar experience where a girl on DIA or any other dating site asked you to send her cash? Needless to say, never ever, under no circumstances should you send money to a girl online.
I estimated that on Cherry Blossoms I was finding about a 20% scammer percentage. The buy me a web cam scam is very popular, as well as the "I am having a problem" line. No way you can list every girl who does this stuff. Just understand it's part of the territory and filter them out quickly as you go.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

OK, I've had enough of these scammer stories.

Last week my local newspaper told of a guy who lost his entire life savings to a Thai girl.

Here's my anti-scam tool version 1.0. I've built it to help detect scammers on Thai dating sites, but it works for Filipinas and Chinese as well:
If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can improve it then I'll incorporate suggestions into the next version.

:evil:
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

My Asian dating site is being targeted by scammers already. Be vigilant everywhere guys.

Two scammers were men. I noticed their photos looked obviously stolen. A bigger clue was that for English gentlemen their English was terrible.

A gigantic clue was that they claimed to be English but logged in from Malaysia.

Today I found a Ghanaian woman signing up using a photo of a flower. I don't know if she was a scammer but there are no second chances now.

The good thing is that my anti-fraud measures spotted all three. Low quality members are blocked from doing anything.

Soon I may have to block registration to most of Africa plus Malaysia. In fact I might just block all the countries that don't have men rich enough to be able to fly to Asia and find a bride.

I'm less sure how to spot the Filipina and Thai scammers but I think that my men members should hopefully be a bit more clued up about the dangers of internet scammers (and they're more likely to understand the warnings).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.