Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Here is one black guy's take on German women, from the RooshV forum:
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-3414- ... #pid138693
(Post #161 if the link doesn't nail it.)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix join the http://www.toytowngermany.com/ website, its the biggest English language forum for English speakers in Germany. You'll find many of the couples on there are made of one spouse being German.

I would search the forum before asking questions, almost anything to do with living in Germany long term has been asked before trust me...

As for speaking German, beyond a few phases I am not interested in learning it and frankly as long as you operate in major cities you largely don't have too. As Billy said there's more than enough English being spoken to get around, do your shopping, finding something to eat, etc, etc. Sure you might run into issues with police, emergency services and that sort of thing, but I'll take my chances.

DE Bahn's web site is in English, so you can get around as well.

Freiburg is the "Greenest" city in Germany. Its not car-centric so in the short term without a car, this might be a good idea.

I would vote for Berlin, depending on who you talk too, its either a good or bad thing that it has the largest foreign/expat population in Germany. I know how you feel about "other" issues that may be important long term but there are English language schools in Berlin.

What Twobrains posted is basically correct. German women by and large are not that "hot". Does that mean really good looking women don't exist? No it doesn't but the vast majority of women available to you are average to above average looking at best. No stunners! All you have to do is look at the pictures of Black clubs throughout the country to see what I mean. The clubs near the base in K-Town is a good place to go and is sort of like shooting fish in a barrel. If you're in your mid to late 20's this is likely ideal as most of the women will be early to mid 20's, some teenagers (18-19) and a few older women (30-40). I also agree the best looking women in Germany are not naive Germans, they are women from Mediterraneans countries (Turkey being one of them) or Russians since they have easy passage into Germany, many Russians are in Berlin (along with French People). If you find a really good looking pure German girl (not that Germans are pure anything) that's willing to be with you consider yourself lucky as I believe the vast majority are available to White Men only.

I'm looking to relocate to Germany as well for various reasons.

It has the most resilient Economy (the biggest in the EU) and low unemployment (6.6%). I have found more entry level jobs for IT in Germany that want native English speakers than entry level IT jobs period in America. Most jobs here are from temp firms looking to fill their rosters, not many temp to work positions either.

The demand for high skill labor is high as more Baby Boomer's retire and their low birth rates impact a growing high tech/high skill job market. There are 38,000 IT jobs currently open NOW in Germany for example.

Its car-friendly unlike say Denmark where you are considering Phoenix, which taxes and fees you heavily for having a car. Most Germany cities are public transport and bike friendly so you don't have to have a car, but I am a car person and will own one, so that's important to me.

All the other things we would generally want are affordable in Germany. What we generally pay for in internet speed is about half what it is here and Fiber to Home is available just like here. 3.5G Cell service is fairly cheap, I looked myself and the most I ever used in a month was about 512MB of data. So a 1GB data + voice connection run about 40E. You can get English language TV in Germany via Sky, though I will continue to record locally here and send them to my server where I just need internet access to watch all the programming I continue to watch.

The biggest concern though its not, is finding work. You can find work as a visitor actually. If you do find work, you'll be fine after that. If you marry a local, you'll be come a resident and qualify for job assistance and welfare programs.

The girl I am currently talking too lives with her parents but as I mentioned in my thread I started under Best Countries For Black Men sticky she is going to start working for a tunnel boring machine manufacturer. They will also pay for her to finish her Mechanical Engineering Degree and pay for her internship while she goes to school. She also applied to Continental Automotive but has yet to hear back from them.

One of her priorities is to move out of her parents house. Which if everything goes as planned here in a few months, I will join her in Germany maybe in Oct/Nov.

Even if that doesn't happen, I may find myself in Germany anyway for the main reason = Jobs
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with. If a guy is a loser in America, he must be a loser everywhere. Even if they are travelers, they dont stop to think that the women are the ones who are different elsewhere.

Stay away from any girl who speaks fluent English. She will be a de facto American and will make you jump through hoops. And dont look for girlfriends in clubs.

German is NOT an easy language. There is a common history, but most of English is actually French, brought to England by the Normans.
I dunno most of the women I have known over there are fluent English speakers, some have spent time in America.

I don't find that a negative and frankly I don't wanna learn German so somebody has to know English. They don't make me jump through hoops. If any woman does that, you're no in control and they are testing you for just that.

There are quirks about German society that make Germany Women behave differently than American Women. They are for the most part trust worthy and loyal which is more than I can say for African-Americans (mostly through the military) many of these women have been in contact with. If you like average looking women, you will find plenty of women that would be willing to take another woman's man from them...

I like this girl I'm talking too, but I sort of want something better (looking) so I'm still looking while keeping her on the vine.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

billy wrote:S-Park, exactly. I like the american lifestyle. But on the long run you can
be broke very easily. Maybe in that I am to german. Germans hate
depts compared to US. As djfourmoney said the word for dept is also
guilt.

So living in the US and having a brasilian chick would be the classic concept.
But I like more the minimalistic lifestyle of epicur which is more
reasonable IMHO.

We diss America but still the most creative nation in the world is the US.
Even in matters of minimalism which is seen as not the american way, the
americans are the best.

Ok this guy comes from guam but lives now in san franscisco. I like how
creative and positive this guy is.
http://mnmlist.com/

I am not shure if the rich really do control us so totally. Look at Saudi Arabia
there some fairy tale religion controls all parts of life. - I read in the news
a guy there was prisoned as he was suspected to plan a new eve party as he
was seen with a balloon.
I don't know if I would call it Minimalism per say, its just less stuff in your house...

Much of Europe has gotten caught up into going into debt to keep up with the Jones' and buying trinkets...

But I like that, just what you need with a dash of flavor to make it special.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Germany is my 2013 Destination of Choice

Post by E_Irizarry »

Twobrains wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote: 5. Lots of English speakers; German is not difficult to learn and I know some German already.
Go for it, but don't kid yourself that German is an easy language to learn - that is not the case. I lived with a German woman for over a decade - I know what I'm talking about here. Many do speak English, though, and will be pleased to help you out with your German and make allowances for poor pronunciation, unlike in some other countries (like France, for example).
I have a friend whom I have met in Houston Texas back in 2009 and although he's originally from Brooklyn NY, he's a lot darker than P-Sosa, and he is "blacker" than P-Sosa. This is not a diss to P-Sosa whatsoever.
In any event, my friend can speak German backwards (not really, I'm saying he's fluent as hell and speaks it better than most Germans!!) and he's Black-Ass-American: crunk/hood...
..but he was living in Germany for ten years and he said it only took him a year to learn it because he was open to f***ing up the language daily which he had done but finally got it right.

So P-Sosa can probably learn Deutschland's language cold in 1.5 to 2 years tops.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Twobrains wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote: 5. Lots of English speakers; German is not difficult to learn and I know some German already.
Go for it, but don't kid yourself that German is an easy language to learn - that is not the case. I lived with a German woman for over a decade - I know what I'm talking about here. Many do speak English, though, and will be pleased to help you out with your German and make allowances for poor pronunciation, unlike in some other countries (like France, for example).
I have a friend whom I have met in Houston Texas back in 2009 and although he's originally from Brooklyn NY, he's a lot darker than P-Sosa, and he is "blacker" than P-Sosa. This is not a diss to P-Sosa whatsoever.
In any event, my friend can speak German backwards (not really, I'm saying he's fluent as hell and speaks it better than most Germans!!) and he's Black-Ass-American: crunk/hood...
..but he was living in Germany for ten years and he said it only took him a year to learn it because he was open to f***ing up the language daily which he had done but finally got it right.

So P-Sosa can probably learn Deutschland's language cold in 1.5 to 2 years tops.
However the problem is this Iriz...

Germans will never see you as German, ask the Turks.... The value in learning the language is near zero. You can get a job without knowing it, you can generally get around without knowing it, more Gen Y people speak English and German but want to use English, than Gen X and Baby Boomers. The concern in Germany is young people learning English only and not German.

Its overrated... Now having said that, if you find yourself in rural Germany or as I said rural + emergency services = difficulty to communicate. As I said I'll take my chances, learn some key phases (Where is the bathroom?? = Wo ist die Toilette, bitte? (Vo ist dee toy-LETT-uh, BIT-uh?) and be done with it.

You'll get more value out of learning Spanish because more people speak it around the world... All the other languages will eventually go the way of Latin and yes you can talk crap about English and how its the worst thing possible because that means the woman in question likes American/British Culture = Fear Mongering

It all starts with you, take no crap and you'll be fine.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Twobrains wrote:

However the problem is this Iriz...

Germans will never see you as German, ask the Turks.... The value in learning the language is near zero. You can get a job without knowing it, you can generally get around without knowing it, more Gen Y people speak English and German but want to use English, than Gen X and Baby Boomers. The concern in Germany is young people learning English only and not German.

Its overrated... Now having said that, if you find yourself in rural Germany or as I said rural + emergency services = difficulty to communicate. As I said I'll take my chances, learn some key phases (Where is the bathroom?? = Wo ist die Toilette, bitte? (Vo ist dee toy-LETT-uh, BIT-uh?) and be done with it.

You'll get more value out of learning Spanish because more people speak it around the world... All the other languages will eventually go the way of Latin and yes you can talk crap about English and how its the worst thing possible because that means the woman in question likes American/British Culture = Fear Mongering

It all starts with you, take no crap and you'll be fine.
Hey. One cannot appease everybody. Who cares if they don't look at him as a real German if he gets opportunities and lives vivaciously well?!?! That's fear mongering if anything I ever have heard. P-Sosa, you go and stop worrying about opinionated charlatans that expect the world to be liberal, stoic, prudish, and outright mnemonic to a damn robot in social anticipation and status quo. I traveled the world and I got kudos and disses. I f***ed a myriad of hookers, working-class women, corporate foreign women in their respective countries...the whole hierarchy, mayne. I had more problems with tourists from uber snobbish Americans among other parts of the Anglosphere more than any country I have visited ever. That's why I say f**k 98 percent of Anglosphere people domestically and abroad whenever and wherever I see them. I have not changed my "DISSposition".
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:
Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with.
If you said you slept with 500 European women I would believe you.

Sex, is always the main motivating factor anytime a man pursues a white women, they have nothing else to offer, they make lousy girlfriends and even worse wives. Most of the guys that date them are always looking for a new "girlfriend", no surprise there. I've met some really beautful German women but no keepers.

I wasnt able to stay in Germany for that long. But I will say that in the US, getting women is much more of a fantasy than a reality. That makes it hard for people to believe that a man can have sex in one culture but not in another. Surely it is extremely difficult everywhere in their minds.

I agree slightly with Billy. The Germans (or I should say the germanophones / Germanishes, which include the Dutch, Austria, parts of Switzerland) are quite possibly the most rude people on Earth. On the one hand I have great respect and admiration for them, but on the other hand some of the things they say and do are out of this world.

I never quite adjusted to the level of rudeness there is by random strangers there. When you meet a few people, if they like you, they will go far and above the level of civility and courtesy than any American you could ever meet. But for the most part, they are huge assholes.

As for the women, I think most of the ones with northern blood are beautiful. There are some German women that arent quite true ethnic German (more French or Middle European) and they arent as pretty when compared to the rest.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Phoenix,
Awesome idea and why not? I would go anywhere I was considered "different" or "special" in a good way. I would go anywhere that people were friendly and the girls were nice to me.
I have a black friend who went over there (And Russia) and has several girlfriends over there.
So it can be done.

You pointed out that if a guy is a "loser" or "average" in one place, he may actually be viewed differently in another.
This is one of the liberating ideas to come from websites like this one.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:
Adama wrote:You'll probably get laid within a week of getting off the plane with a non-SW. Everyone thinks I am a liar when I tell them how many European women I've had sex with.
If you said you slept with 500 European women I would believe you.

Sex, is always the main motivating factor anytime a man pursues a white women, they have nothing else to offer, they make lousy girlfriends and even worse wives. Most of the guys that date them are always looking for a new "girlfriend", no surprise there. I've met some really beautful German women but no keepers.

I never quite adjusted to the level of rudeness there is by random strangers there. When you meet a few people, if they like you, they will go far and above the level of civility and courtesy than any American you could ever meet. But for the most part, they are huge assholes.
This is a defining feature of countries that are in severe moral, economic and political decline.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 16th, 2012, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Thanks for all of the replies in the thread. I am on this German dating site and I have been getting good responses. I was on the site for one day and I already got 4 views. I have about 10 views today and I have only been on the site for a couple of days. I am getting views like this in one day on a German site and it would take months for me to get the same amount of views on US dating sites. I am talking to two good looking German women right now. One messaged me by random and the other I messaged myself.

I have to disagree with all the men that say German women are ugly. I know I have an acquired taste when it comes to women, e.g. plain jane, girl next door, average, weird looking women turn me on the most. I don't want a supermodel looking girl. I am fine with a 6. I am more personality based than anything. If the girl is ugly physically one minute, she can say something that impresses me or does something and she becomes attractive to me.

Germany is definitely the right country for me. Oh yeah, I am on another dating site too. The guy never told me that it wasn't free! I got about 4 messages, 4 guestbook comments, invites for coffee on the very first day. I am still getting lit up on this site. They don't take PayPal, so I can't purchase the membership. You have to buy a membership to even read your messages, comments, etc.

I am having too much success on that site, but I can't do shit because you need a membership. I am having this great of a response already and I haven't done much, e.g. search women and messaged them on the free site. I can only imagine if I acted aggressively on there. I would be a goldmine. The German women I talk to now are 25 and 30. The 30 year old looks better than the 25 year old and she doesn't even look thirty. She is brunette too :) Well, both are. Both of the women are really nice and sweet.

About German being "difficult." I never had problems with German while I learned it before. Are you guys telling me that German is harder than Danish? Danish is much harder and I seem to pick that up well too.

I have nothing against P4P, but that is not why I am moving to Germany. P4P is something I would do, but not make a career out of it like Winston does. Anyway, enough of me being a babbling Brooke.

P.S. I just looked at my stats on the German dating site where you have to pay and these are my stats:

24 messages
2 invites (meet up for coffee)
8 guestbook comments

Note: I haven't even been on this site a week yet and I am getting this type of response. It is unreal. This would never happen on an American site. The girl that invited me for coffee, for example, is a blonde and she is good looking. If this was an American site, it would be some BBW.

Babbling Brooke has done typing!

Brother, how DO you do it? I aim to and hope to duplicate your success on an Asian site (maybe for Chinese and/or the Japanese women, and POSSIBLY North/South Korean women)?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Phoenix Sosa wrote: I am having too much success on that site, but I can't do shit because you need a membership. I am having this great of a response already and I haven't done much, e.g. search women and messaged them on the free site. I can only imagine if I acted aggressively on there. I would be a goldmine.
Be careful with your money - some pay dating sites employ female 'sirens' to bombard new male members with messages so that they get all excited and subscribe. Then the messages dry up as soon as you've paid. Adult Friend Finder is a well-known offender, for example. I'm not saying you can't attract a lot of interest on your own merit, but just watch out for that scam.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 17th, 2012, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Thanks for all of the replies in the thread. I am on this German dating site and I have been getting good responses. I was on the site for one day and I already got 4 views. I have about 10 views today and I have only been on the site for a couple of days. I am getting views like this in one day on a German site and it would take months for me to get the same amount of views on US dating sites. I am talking to two good looking German women right now. One messaged me by random and the other I messaged myself.

I have to disagree with all the men that say German women are ugly. I know I have an acquired taste when it comes to women, e.g. plain jane, girl next door, average, weird looking women turn me on the most. I don't want a supermodel looking girl. I am fine with a 6. I am more personality based than anything. If the girl is ugly physically one minute, she can say something that impresses me or does something and she becomes attractive to me.

Germany is definitely the right country for me. Oh yeah, I am on another dating site too. The guy never told me that it wasn't free! I got about 4 messages, 4 guestbook comments, invites for coffee on the very first day. I am still getting lit up on this site. They don't take PayPal, so I can't purchase the membership. You have to buy a membership to even read your messages, comments, etc.

I am having too much success on that site, but I can't do shit because you need a membership. I am having this great of a response already and I haven't done much, e.g. search women and messaged them on the free site. I can only imagine if I acted aggressively on there. I would be a goldmine. The German women I talk to now are 25 and 30. The 30 year old looks better than the 25 year old and she doesn't even look thirty. She is brunette too :) Well, both are. Both of the women are really nice and sweet.

About German being "difficult." I never had problems with German while I learned it before. Are you guys telling me that German is harder than Danish? Danish is much harder and I seem to pick that up well too.

I have nothing against P4P, but that is not why I am moving to Germany. P4P is something I would do, but not make a career out of it like Winston does. Anyway, enough of me being a babbling Brooke.

P.S. I just looked at my stats on the German dating site where you have to pay and these are my stats:

24 messages
2 invites (meet up for coffee)
8 guestbook comments

Note: I haven't even been on this site a week yet and I am getting this type of response. It is unreal. This would never happen on an American site. The girl that invited me for coffee, for example, is a blonde and she is good looking. If this was an American site, it would be some BBW.

Babbling Brooke has done typing!

Brother, how DO you do it? I aim to and hope to duplicate your success on an Asian site (maybe for Chinese and/or the Japanese women, and POSSIBLY North/South Korean women)?

Since I changed my profile picture to the one you see in my avatar, I have been getting more responses. I was getting responses, but now it is just bananas. Stil not 50 messages a day. I talk to around 8 Filipinas on Yahoo now. I talk to one girl from Malaysia and one Thai girl on Skype. I talk to one Chinese and one Japanese girl on Skype.

I am on DateinAsia and I am having a lot of success. You should try it out. Your picture counts. Load the best picture that you have and write interesting things in your profile. You should be good.

@ Twobrains

You are right. American dating sites do that all of the time, but I am on a free German site now and I am getting around the same responses and the free site is legit. It has won countless "website of the year" awards and it has a reputation. Yeah, I am not paying for the pay site though. The free one is better.
URL please