Why do many of you want to go abroad but never do?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I think its baloney as well...

You can donate Plasma almost anywhere in the world. In about 6 months you can have about $1,500-$1,800, that's enough to go a few places, especially if you're working. You can cut out several what I would call "dumb" expenses... Stop dating women locally, stop drinking its not good for you anyway. Stop smoking, that will save you a ton of money.

Next you don't need to take a bunch of stuff with you. You need a few change of clothes, you need a few change of underwear, you need a good jacket or coat if you're not traveling in the high time (Summer usually). You need a GSM Cell Phone, you need at least a tablet or laptop for various things. You could get away with a good Android or gasp IPhone, even a Nokia Symbian Belle or Anna powered phone.

Now about relocation, it takes some money but not a small fortune (for a middle class guy, 50K is alot of money). You need housing. You can always stay in a hostel for a short amount of time, while you find housing, do not sign anything or give money for property on the internet! You want it all in-person. Then look for a job, look I found some girls in Germany that had been working as Waitresses in various places around Europe and they didn't speak the local language. They mostly worked in the UK however. Most resorts are looking for people (usually students) to work the high season, you can find work there. Hell you can get a job watching livestock in some countries as many young people don't want to do this and the current workforce is getting older/retirement age.

Stop making excuses... I just didn't know how to make money easily until April 2011. Donating Plasma can't be any easier and generally painless. This is just the start of harvesting parts and fluids from the human body you watch, there's already a black market for tissue/organs... But anyway, you can donate Bone Marrow, though I hear its painful, it does pay quite a bit depending how much you donate, I've heard min of $350 for a small amount up to $1,500... Donating sperm pays about $350 a session.

Funny thing if you don't find a job, you can do these things locally too, as long as your not in some 3rd World, back hole...

Germany is good because Berlin is cheap generally. Jobs are a bit of problem, highest unemployment rate in the country is in Berlin. Find a local, play house I say....

Argentina is another good spot. Current exchange rate is 6:1, good weather, great food, somewhat affordable generally and great looking women, go to You Tube and search "Hot Bowling" you'll see what I mean.

Brazil is a up and coming power, already enjoys Energy Independence which you'll appreciate when Israel bombs Iran and the price of gas in US and Europe ZOOMS upward... Like Argentina, great looking women, beyond compare all sorts of colors too, largest Black population and Japanese populations outside of their home countries (more Black in Brazil, than America).

Paraguay and Uruguay are similar to Argentina when it comes to how the women look. Exchange rate is good, lots of Germans in those countries, if you're a White Guy might be a good place to start.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Twobrains wrote:Ego, ego, ego, Winston. With you it's always about what you did, how many people liked you, how superior you were to them, how everyone else is deluded and you have the only answer to life that is worth considering.

I'm with Billy on this one. You can run around the world chasing new sensation after new sensation, but eventually you have to face yourself. I spent the last three years travelling almost continuously around Europe, moving every couple of weeks, sometimes more often. It gets boring. You never get to go deeper with a place or its people. Now, due to a change in circumstances, I've had to stop and put down some roots. I'm much happier. I'll travel again in the future - lots more places to see - but unless I use those experiences as a kind of mirror to myself then I won't learn anything.

Have you learned anything about yourself during all your frantic activity, Winston? I mean really, deeply? Things that made you pause? Things that made you think you maybe don't know it all?
I am not talking about moving around, I am talking about putting down roots away from America to give me OPTIONS. Eventually America will be sort of self-correct (See Civil War) I just don't wanna be in a modern day Civil War and the increasing Police State is worrying.

People still make excuses, trap themselves. If you got no kids and aren't married, you should eliminate many things. Sell your car and move closer to work. I am a nuts and bolts, drag racing Car Guy, I hate not having a car. However, I can put that desire on hold until I get settled.

As for "friends"... C'mon friends 101 is start with meeting people with common interest. Even "Gamers" have community as usually they are also fans of sci-fi and anime.

Personally whatever woman I end up with, I'll be more interested in doing things with her and learning about her. I've done the "Guy" thing, its time to do the "Family" thing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Twobrains,
You sound like you have half a brain, not two. lol. I am not trying to be pompous here. But billy's points were full of logical and factual errors that anyone with real life experience wouldn't make. No traveler I know of says those kinds of things, especially not Ladislav.

He is also deluded if he thinks anyone can save up 50k. Very few people can do that. If you have a 50k income, you pay a third of it in taxes, and the rest goes to pay your expenses. You can't just save up 25k of it every year. Billy must be really dumb and doesn't live in the real world.

I doubt if the average American makes 50k anyway. Maybe management types do. But most young adults, no way.

I'm not like you twobrains. I am wind and you are a tree, like momopi's proverbs say. I live to flow, you live to plant roots. We are different.

Sure a lot of people you meet during traveling is superficial. But so what? It's better than nothing. Some of them can turn into life friends, even if most of them don't.

Billy, maybe you are boring. If you had curiosity toward the world, you'd find it a lot more interesting.

Btw, Ladislav teaches English ONLINE! You can too. I gave you the link to sign up to do that. It's not that hard. You just aren't aware of all the options, cause you are not resourceful.

Billy, one question. You are Turkish right? Why do a lot of Turkish guys go to Russia to find women? What's wrong with Turkish women?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

How do you know how good something is if you've never tried it. your already a defeatist. Life is journey, and that's the prize. Women bitch and make excuses when they are unsatisfied. Be man and do something about it. We men find solutions. But I forget, western men have been emasculated.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Winston wrote:I'm not like you twobrains. I am wind and you are a tree, like momopi's proverbs say. I live to flow, you live to plant roots. We are different.

Sure a lot of people you meet during traveling is superficial. But so what? It's better than nothing. Some of them can turn into life friends, even if most of them don't.

Billy, maybe you are boring. If you had curiosity toward the world, you'd find it a lot more interesting.
Windy Winston. That's an apt metaphor for you, I think. Blowing this way and that, with no set direction or consistent purpose. Running away from yourself and the consequences of your actions. You'd rather share a drink with strangers in a bar and seek their approval than look after the one person in this world who really needs you and would look up to you - your son.

I understand your hunger for freedom - I made it the number one priority in my life up until recently. I never married (though I did settle down with a woman for many years, and it half killed me), I very determinedly never had kids, I kept changing careers; I never allowed myself to be totally pinned down. As I said, I spent the last three years travelling almost continuously. The roots I'm putting down now are temporary - a few years at most. I have chosen of my own free will to be un-free, for once. My geographical location is constrained, but my mind and spirit are without bounds. I'll learn from this, and I'll be back on the road some day. I hope to find a society where I truly feel at home, where I feel in tune with the people, where the women are warm and hot. I think this site will help me do that, and I truly thank you, Winston, for creating it. You're doing a good job in this respect.

But you seriously need to get a handle on your ego. You accuse Billy of having no curiosity. It is you, Winston, who have no curiosity. You aren't interested in how other people see life if they diverge markedly from your own views. You are so intellectually arrogant, it beggars belief. You are the didactic equivalent of the brash, loud, American tourists who bluster around Europe expecting everyone to speak American (sic) and serve up mom's apple pie, except you're saying "Why don't they think and behave like me?? They're all crazy!" If the world presents you with a situation that doesn't fit your model, you think the world is wrong, not your model.

I notice that many guys on this forum regularly take the piss out of your insecurities, particularly about your looks. I haven't joined in with that because it's not my style and you're just too easy a target. This whole site could be seen as your fevered attempt at self-justification. Your issues are plain for all to see.

Learn some humility, Winston, then you might be even more lovable.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think fear of the unknown stops guys from going overseas.

I remember the moment over 3 years ago when I went to the airport with my one suitcase and one backpack, not knowing whether the ESL job I was heading to was a scam or not. Thankfully, it wasn't a scam and I've been able to live comfortably, but not luxuriously, here ever since. I put the plane ticket on my credit card and brought a few hundred dollars in cash with me.

But the economy is quite bad in Hungary now, so it would be much harder for a new guy to get a job here now, so I'd recommend other countries. However, it would be quite easy for a college student to study at a university in Hungary for a semester or two because several have degree programs in English.

There will always be opportunities somewhere, but they might be hard to find or not in countries which you had considered previously.

I'm still waiting for there to be a member here with big, big balls who will go to Kazakhstan, Mongolia, or to another one of the 'stans, or to one of the countries in the Caucasus!

...Or more guys could just go to Mexico--there's certainly nothing wrong with that!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Last edited by Fenix on January 17th, 2012, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I am currently working on creating passive income to produce the desired amount so that i can leave. although i get $1,000 for medical reasons ( yes go ahead and laugh ) per month. if i do not go to the appointments they cut off the cash. this kind of money is very good overseas. so i fear that if i just take a plane to east europe i will be broke in a flash. hence, working on creating a large passive income to replace my current one. so i can be FREE !!!.
Last edited by ssjparris on January 8th, 2012, 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Yeah i actually will do that but you have to LEARN spanish. otherwise the girls don't understand. ah man you just don't know how awesome mexican people are ( across the border that is. ) so friendly and social. what is this place caribic place anyways.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix I understand your problem... Really

Have you looked for work overseas?

As I heard recently somebody said, writing is apart of experiencing life and I totally agree! You can't write about things you have no experience with. I think this is a excellent chance to throw caution to the wind (to a point) and take a chance on traveling. Especially from a Black person's point of view which is not talked about enough because most Blacks don't travel much and don't know about other cultures and let White controlled media explain it to you.

I sort of have an idea. Why not write about yourself? You're disconnected from the Black Church, you've forged your own path generally and you don't date/have sex with women of your ethic background.

Yes it would raise ire with Black Nationalist (both Men and Women) but that's okay we need more provocative writing instead the usual self-help and how we're being exploited books that are out there.

What do you think?
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

djfourmoney wrote:Phoenix I understand your problem... Really

As I heard recently somebody said, writing is apart of experiencing life and I totally agree! You can't write about things you have no experience with. I think this is a excellent chance to throw caution to the wind (to a point) and take a chance on traveling. Especially from a Black person's point of view which is not talked about enough because most Blacks don't travel much and don't know about other cultures and let White controlled media explain it to you.

I sort of have an idea. Why not write about yourself? You're disconnected from the Black Church, you've forged your own path generally and you don't date/have sex with women of your ethic background.

Yes it would raise ire with Black Nationalist (both Men and Women) but that's okay we need more provocative writing instead the usual self-help and how we're being exploited books that are out there.

What do you think?
Haven't looked for work overseas. I do write about myself, but I have no confidence that people would read my 1,000 word ramblings or my flash fiction stories. I am too controversial for lots of people. I don't know. I will eventually do a blog because passive income is really on my mind now.

When I do go to Germany and other places, I will write about it. I was planning on writing about my travels and making video diaries. Like you said, most black men don't do things like this. I have so many ideas and I hope to do them all.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Phoenix I understand your problem... Really

What do you think?
Haven't looked for work overseas. I do write about myself, but I have no confidence that people would read my 1,000 word ramblings or my flash fiction stories. I am too controversial for lots of people. I don't know. I will eventually do a blog because passive income is really on my mind now.

When I do go to Germany and other places, I will write about it. I was planning on writing about my travels and making video diaries. Like you said, most black men don't do things like this. I have so many ideas and I hope to do them all.
I am looking to maybe get a collective of men together to explore the world from a Black Man's point of view and ready to beat back the ridiculous notions of Black America.

We can do blogs, video blogs, a radio show all of this. HD cameras are affordable, high quality usb headsets with mics are affordable as well. Let's do this!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do many of you want to go abroad but never do?

Post by momopi »

Last edited by momopi on January 8th, 2012, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do many of you want to go abroad but never do?

Post by djfourmoney »

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

djfourmoney wrote:I think its baloney as well...

You can donate Plasma almost anywhere in the world. In about 6 months you can have about $1,500-$1,800, that's enough to go a few places, especially if you're working. You can cut out several what I would call "dumb" expenses... Stop dating women locally, stop drinking its not good for you anyway. Stop smoking, that will save you a ton of money.

Next you don't need to take a bunch of stuff with you. You need a few change of clothes, you need a few change of underwear, you need a good jacket or coat if you're not traveling in the high time (Summer usually). You need a GSM Cell Phone, you need at least a tablet or laptop for various things. You could get away with a good Android or gasp IPhone, even a Nokia Symbian Belle or Anna powered phone.

Now about relocation, it takes some money but not a small fortune (for a middle class guy, 50K is alot of money). You need housing. You can always stay in a hostel for a short amount of time, while you find housing, do not sign anything or give money for property on the internet! You want it all in-person. Then look for a job, look I found some girls in Germany that had been working as Waitresses in various places around Europe and they didn't speak the local language. They mostly worked in the UK however. Most resorts are looking for people (usually students) to work the high season, you can find work there. Hell you can get a job watching livestock in some countries as many young people don't want to do this and the current workforce is getting older/retirement age.

Stop making excuses... I just didn't know how to make money easily until April 2011. Donating Plasma can't be any easier and generally painless. This is just the start of harvesting parts and fluids from the human body you watch, there's already a black market for tissue/organs... But anyway, you can donate Bone Marrow, though I hear its painful, it does pay quite a bit depending how much you donate, I've heard min of $350 for a small amount up to $1,500... Donating sperm pays about $350 a session.

Funny thing if you don't find a job, you can do these things locally too, as long as your not in some 3rd World, back hole...

Germany is good because Berlin is cheap generally. Jobs are a bit of problem, highest unemployment rate in the country is in Berlin. Find a local, play house I say....

Argentina is another good spot. Current exchange rate is 6:1, good weather, great food, somewhat affordable generally and great looking women, go to You Tube and search "Hot Bowling" you'll see what I mean.

Brazil is a up and coming power, already enjoys Energy Independence which you'll appreciate when Israel bombs Iran and the price of gas in US and Europe ZOOMS upward... Like Argentina, great looking women, beyond compare all sorts of colors too, largest Black population and Japanese populations outside of their home countries (more Black in Brazil, than America).

Paraguay and Uruguay are similar to Argentina when it comes to how the women look. Exchange rate is good, lots of Germans in those countries, if you're a White Guy might be a good place to start.
Here in France there is not the possibility to give plasma and make money with it.
It's regulated and forbidden to pay people for this.
I just think that the deal is to give it for free haha

The only way to make little money by using the body in the medical field is to test medication.
The selection is quit drastic,also you cannot exceed a number of experiences per year and i reckon the maximum somebody could make by this way would be around 4000 dollars a year.
Better than nothing but we have to take in account the risks in testing medication who is small but still existent.

Giving bone marrow i would be a lot more cautious than giving my plasma.
I wouldn't touch i think.

Going back to Winston preoccupation,they are 2 principals cause that come out for me.
I'm speaking as myself i've experience added those who don't make the move for an extended period of time.

-Money:It seems that is the worst problem for an average person..
Yes,it take not too much money to have a few weeks abroad,let say SEA or Latin America,but still this money cannot be acquired for some people.
As an example here in Paris,the renting prices are crazy..so somebody should earn let say 2k euros per month at minimum to be able to plan to travel abroad and he should live like a monk and had the real desire to do it.
A shitty one room cost around 700 euros per month so you see after adding food,transportation,bill etc..few is left.
A fair numbers of people in Paris live with less than 2k per month..so the conclusion is easily done on how the money can be a big barrier.

-Conformism,fear,non adventurer:Some of those who can afford to travel are quit scared to go abroad.
Many times i read some dumb question on forums..it's not the newbies one but you could feel the fear coming out with futile asking.
The move to go outside,when it's motivated by the inability and difficulty to find women in their own countries,bring a serious puzzle to be solved.
Many of them have been single and can't have a date or are spending a good amount of money for it(bars,PUA,restaurant,internet..)
They can come to the conclusion that something is wrong in their societies,something is unfair but even having to cope being defeated souls,they still will have the temptation to stay single and not move abroad.
There have to be like a mental storm or friends who will help them to mentally make the move to see what's going on with women on other places.
The process to go abroad is not an easy one.

I perpetually read many of those guy consider to go to find a women abroad is a defeat..like they say why i have to go abroad if other guy can get a date and not me?
In my opinion they have difficulty to see the big picture of it,the social fact implying what is to have a partner in countries where females have the upper hand.

As an example for myself,before going outside,i had in the beginning the stereotypical thinking of why this dude can have a chick and not me?

I just progressively started to understand that i was not made for the relation male female as they are in France and in the Western world in general.

I stopped by considering myself as defective and started to realize that it was the country where i lived that was defective in relation of what i want in my life.

From there,stuff would not be solved but it was a important step to want to make the move.

Before going to SEA i've made many countries until i found what i wanted there.

So now,looking in the past,i just recognize that the suffering to reject what i should i've been here made me suffer a lot,but this pain was productive as it made me move abroad and live something i would not being able to live whatever i do in France.

By exposing my personal story,i only want to point out that the mental path to make it possible to move one's own ass can be tortuous and can be long.

But when the action is launched,many fears,many indecision are destroyed so a new story can begin who is the how can i move definitely or a maximum of time per year where i want to be.

Your country of origin is something of the past..the future is where you want to live but you still have to work for it where you came from as a general rule.