Germany--I'd like to find out about german chicks

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Germany--I'd like to find out about german chicks

Post by gmm567 »

I have to be there on business and from the internet sites--they are the best looking woman--so muhc better looking than here.

And it's just like what winston says--they are more soulful. There pictures show them having real emotions. They seem more REAL.

I had no idea how fake american women really are unitll I compared pictures of them with German fraus.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I had to go through Germany and Austria when I went to Ukraine. German women are probably the most attractive women there are. Maybe they tie with Ukrainian/Russian women. The problem with German women is there are not enough of them. They do tend to be slightly better than American women in the common sense department, but not really worth writing home about. And German men are really good looking too so you will have stiff enough competition when in Germany. Usually, women check me out all the time, but when I was in Germany and Austria, the women seemed to notice me alot less than if I am in the states. I think this is because German men make me not look as good in comparison. :D
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I totally agree that german women are better looking, and it's nice to hear that reconfirmed by someone.

I 've noticed too from german internet dating sites--they are a hell of a lot nicer.They are so much nicer about rejecting me-there's no big insult that they throw at you. So there just isn't all the negative emotional energy. I've rarely run into the "nasty" female.

You found them to have more common sense, but not much more? I am curious about how you came to conclude that.

Just curious--
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you sure? When I was at the airport in Frankfurt, Germany, the girls there all looked stoic, mean and not friendly at all. Not even if they were in customer service.

Plus, German guys go to Russia to get girls. Why would they do that? Some said that the women in their country were like "monsters".
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

What most surprised me during my language program in Prague was how beautiful many of the German students were. I think the American media perpuates the myth that all German women either ice-cold Nazi blondes or fat, burly, steroid-enhanced athletes. Nothing could be further from the truth. And yes, in my experience, German girls turn down guys in a much gentler way than American girls do--and many of them wear thongs too! :wink:

It's possible that they could be rascist, like most people in Europe. But I'm a white guy so I can't say for sure. In my program, the Asians were pretty much ostracized except for one guy who was an Asian-American who sat with the other Americans.

One German girl did confide in me that she found Chinese people disgusting, however I have met many Chinese grad students in the US with horrible hygiene so I can partially sympathize. However, I think this girl meant that she finds them visually repulsive also. That's a view that I don't share--my Chinese teacher was beautiful! Piao4 Liang4!
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

yeah it's interesting that when you see documentaries on World War II, you see the most hideously ugly germans guys. I mean they look like gargoyles!!!! But it's not true. The propagandists who made those films must have looked for some time to find people who were so f***ing ugly.

The germans are a very good looking bunch of people.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Look to the divorce rates, and the amount of societal decay that can be directly connected to how far feminism is entrenched in the culture. Check the world divorce statistics, and you will see that while Germany is not as far gone as America, its still looking pretty grim.

http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml

Taking this into account, Germany is basically in the same boat as America. Maybe even ahead of us. For instance, in 1905 two German feminists demanded that marriage be abolished as it "degrades women".

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-fr ... ref=slogin

Plus we add to the mix that feminists had a very strong position in the Nazi empire.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/20th-Century ... ermany.htm

The German females that I have encountered have been basically cut from the same cloth as American females. Mannish, aggressive, obnoxious, and singularly unattractive. Same goes for females in Vienna, Austria.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Eh, again with the Nazi-stuff. The average German girl on the street in Berlin has about as much to do with WWII as Britney Spears does.

It's probably true that German women could be as feminist as American women, however I have met lots of German girls that had a much softer, pleasant demeanor (sure, it could be an act--but it's a nice act. :) ). I didn't say that German girls were necessarily any easier to meet; I was just surprised at how hot many of them were.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Well, from the internet, I've found the german chicks to be one hell of a lot nicer. In terms of being able to meet them, I've heard from guys who have lived there and a guy who lives there now that it was/is surprisingly easy to meet them.

My sense is that they are classier,better educated and more feminine. The idea that men and women are the 'same" which has been pounded into american women's heads never happened to the fraus.

Also, prostitution is legal there! So that keeps the fraus in check too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Everyone seems to have different opinions about Germany and its women. I've noticed this for a long time.

It does seem that German women have some qualities like American women, but they are more cultured and knowledgeable about the world, and tend to be more well traveled.

The German guys looking for women in Russia said that their women were monsters though and that if you tried to buy a drink for a German woman, she'd be insulted.

I hear that German women don't like asian men but they have a wild thing for black men.

Only one asian guy reported having success there and sleeping with several women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Well It may not work for me either, but I am going to try it.

In the US, if you buy a female a drink--she has contempt for you and thinks you're chump. You're a loser to be used for free drinks.

That's far different attitude from the german girls who would rather buy their own drinks? Possibly.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Here's a funny article I found about a woman shopping naked in Germany.

"Posted Jul 24th 2007

A gas station in Dömitz, Germany got some publicity in the German tabloids this week after a woman strolled in to buy cigarettes. Now, that in itself is not newsworthy. What is, however, is that the blond, tattooed woman was buck-freaking-naked, save for a pair of gold stiletto heels and a bracelet. After casually going about her business inside the station's convenience store, she walked back out, climbed into the passenger seat of a waiting Ferrari F430, and drove off. The employee inside the shop was unfazed, telling reporters, "I wasn't surprised. She's come in naked before. She's a very nice woman." Her birthday-suit shopping trip was caught on camera by another customer at the filling station, and those pictures made it into the German tabs, where nudity is not an obstacle. This kind of stuff never happens around us when we run into the Mobil for a cup of coffee.

Oh, and the aforementioned pictures? You can see them here."

http://www.bild.de/BTO/news/leser-repor ... 87726.html
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

In the US, if you buy a female a drink--she has contempt for you and thinks you're chump. You're a loser to be used for free drinks.

Hmm. I've bought drinks for guys. All I got was a "thanks", and then they'd go and pick up the large breasted blonde sitting to my right. lol :lol:
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

hey look kristy, if you don't know the attitude of most american women when it comes to being bought drinks at bars--that's fine with me.

Almost any guy who regularly goes to bars knows what I know.

And by the way, most guys are ass men.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

kristy_571 wrote: Hmm. I've bought drinks for guys. All I got was a "thanks", and then they'd go and pick up the large breasted blonde sitting to my right. lol :lol:
Honey, if you bought me a drink, you'd have my full attention. :wink: :D

About your question, women have to be careful when they are buying drinks for guys. It can seem like you're assuming the dominant position and feminizing them--taking their balls away, figuratively speaking. It might be better to just smile at him with that interested twinkle in your eye, see he gives you an interested smile of surprised delight back, and, if he does, then ask him to buy you a drink. And when you're talking with him, act like you're interested in or impressed by what he tells you. This is the way to stroke the male ego (without getting your hands dirty).

I think the first drink you have with someone is the important one. If you chat and things go well, then you could buy your man a drink and it will seem like a nice gesture (unless you're going out with some ultra-traditional mafia dude), since the focus is on the conversation now.
gmm567 wrote:And by the way, most guys are ass men.

Do you think so? I always thought I was all alone being an assman. My best friend is a breast man, but then again he also thinks that "A New Hope" is better than "Empire Strikes Back".