Washed Up Black American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The black women of Latin America can be 100% African. Probably though, the ones most men are going to find attractive, are the black women of mixed heritage. Think of Halle Berry or Mariah Carey rather than Naomi Campbell.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

There is an 18 year old Michigan black girl, quite cute, E cup, wants to get with me when I visit Michigan. Wish I knew how to pose her picture.

Adama wrote:The black women of Latin America can be 100% African. Probably though, the ones most men are going to find attractive, are the black women of mixed heritage. Think of Halle Berry or Mariah Carey rather than Naomi Campbell.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:skateboardstephen, of course I'm not talking about Latin women with dark skin. I am specifically talking about western black women - American, Canadian, British, etc. Women from the countries that you have named are likely of Latin decent. Comparing a black woman to a woman from Brazil or from Ecuador?? C'mon!! That's a no-brainer and then some!
latin women with dark skin you sound like a black dominican tying to say he isn't black when you say that.black women in brasil are black not of latin decent where did you get that from.latino is not a race it a culture and languange.black people in brasil do have european decent just like black americans but it is so little that it is insignificant. just like there are whites in brasil that are not of african nor portuguese decent but of german or italian decent..there really is no visible difference between my girl friend who is afro brasilian and a black american (and she calls her self black)just a difference in attitude that makes them more attractive but she has african features dark skin broad nose kinky hair there is no mistaking her for anything other than black. you are talking about mixed or mestiço hispanic women i'm talking about women in latin america who are obviously black.look better because of better diet and attitude.the people in my avitar are brasilian.

i think a lot of us black men use the attitude excuse a little to much including my self in my past and i think it is more about looks we have fed into the european beauty standard and just simply been brain washed to see euro features as superior to the point where some dudes are even calling to most beautiful black women with banging ass body and everything ugly.

my sister is a good example(i not saying this cause she is my sister im saying it because it is the truth) she is not ghetto at all has a good attitude great career nice body because she goes to the gym every day.shes a nails done hair done type of girl.but has told me the horror stories of her being rejected by black men because she is black.and these dudes made it obvious that they were tying to hollar at her white girlfriends instead to make it worse she lives in a white town in virginia i have not seen her with a boyfriend in years any one who is my friend on facebook can see pics of her on my facebook to see what i am talking about.so i can see the other side of this.dudes just simply do not like the way black women look.
I suppose it would be likely that women of Brazil are of many different nationalities and races, not necessarily just Latin. I disagree with the idea of Latin American women being "100% African" which someone had mentioned here, but that's a different topic.

Basically your final statement:

"Dudes just simply do not like the way black women look."

holds very true in my opinion, and with most of the people I've associated with throughout my life. I won't necessarily turn down black women automatically, but from what I've seen in the dating pool (and yes, I am even talking about young black women), I just don't have a glimmer of interest in including them in my social circle or having a conversation with them. In my experience...

black women are way more bitter than American white women
they have disgusting attitudes
they are rarely if ever feminine (in demeanor or dress)
they're cold to black men and justify this with their daddy issues
in my area (Chicagoland region) 99% are ghetto and the other 1% have severe identity issues and act like emo, otaku, bisexual white girls
they are seen as low status (particularly for their behavior and government-paid, spoiled lifestyle)

As djfourmoney mentioned, there can be a lot of digging to find a black woman who resembles a celebrity, but this is NOT worth my time or any decent, educated man's time (going back to the quote in bold italics above). American black women are now indeed "washed up" and have priced themselves out of the market (or gene pool, if you will). I have found that American white women (yes, the public enemy of sites like this), despite their behavioral flaws, are GENUINELY more down to earth than black women. I have discovered this just by random cold approaches in my daily life and errands - throughout several states. I can go anywhere and have a conversation with an American white woman and, unlike black women, she will be socially submissive, friendly, and catch on to my courting advances without hostility. I'm certainly not praising American white women, because some of them (obviously the feminist ones with penis-envy), are bad news. However, in comparison to black women, they just know how to act right to attract and converse with a MAN better than black women ever dreamed in their little BET, Tyler Perry, Zane bubbles. I genuinely question the mental health of someone who will demonize everything about American white women (good ones included) off the bat and then expect to find closure from loud, masculine/aggressive, entitled, perm-headed, snobby, self-loathing black women. Black women are done. Seriously, when American white women are relationship-material in comparison, you KNOW black women are done.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:The video is down now. I would have loved to take a look at it. I've ALWAYS found black women to be the least attractive of all women, ever since an early age - though I never bothered to throw science in the mix. I'm a black man, but my ideal mate was always a vision of a caucasian, or Latin, or Asian, or non-black mixed woman.
As I got older, I've noticed that black women have blatant manly traits (both behavioral and physical). Hell, black women in general are starting to look like male transvestites, in my opinion, and it never even dawned on me that the science of their high testosterone levels (as the studies and research revealed) may very well be the cause of this. Of course men (given the option) are going to pursue, court, and mate with non-black women! Black women need to change their attitudes, too - Is there anything more disgusting than a testosterone-fueled, rude, ebonic-speaking, loud, man-in-drag looking, entitled black woman built like a linebacker? f**k no. The only people interested in black women are manginas and black-curious non-black men who don't know better. Non-black women are far more feminine, thus they are more physically attractive than black women will ever be, THUS real men want them. It's 2012, and any man still willing to be in a relationship with a black woman and their "Miss Independent", "Ms. Baller", and "Diva" mentalities, simply does not know he has options.
anyone who says black women are not attractive as not seen black women from peru,ecuador,colombia,panama and brasil yet.
as far as the u.s.a yes a lot of them are ugly but at the same time there are good looking ones it is just the ugly ones are the loudest and most noticed and in your face so those are the ones you are going to see here.
I agree with you that there are attractive women of African descent in those countries. Even in America, there are attractive ones. If I do not find a woman attractive, skin color is not a factor.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:skateboardstephen, of course I'm not talking about Latin women with dark skin. I am specifically talking about western black women - American, Canadian, British, etc. Women from the countries that you have named are likely of Latin decent. Comparing a black woman to a woman from Brazil or from Ecuador?? C'mon!! That's a no-brainer and then some!
latin women with dark skin you sound like a black dominican tying to say he isn't black when you say that.black women in brasil are black not of latin decent where did you get that from.latino is not a race it a culture and languange.black people in brasil do have european decent just like black americans but it is so little that it is insignificant. just like there are whites in brasil that are not of african nor portuguese decent but of german or italian decent..there really is no visible difference between my girl friend who is afro brasilian and a black american (and she calls her self black)just a difference in attitude that makes them more attractive but she has african features dark skin broad nose kinky hair there is no mistaking her for anything other than black. you are talking about mixed or mestiço hispanic women i'm talking about women in latin america who are obviously black.look better because of better diet and attitude.the people in my avitar are brasilian.

i think a lot of us black men use the attitude excuse a little to much including my self in my past and i think it is more about looks we have fed into the european beauty standard and just simply been brain washed to see euro features as superior to the point where some dudes are even calling to most beautiful black women with banging ass body and everything ugly.

my sister is a good example(i not saying this cause she is my sister im saying it because it is the truth) she is not ghetto at all has a good attitude great career nice body because she goes to the gym every day.shes a nails done hair done type of girl.but has told me the horror stories of her being rejected by black men because she is black.and these dudes made it obvious that they were tying to hollar at her white girlfriends instead to make it worse she lives in a white town in virginia i have not seen her with a boyfriend in years any one who is my friend on facebook can see pics of her on my facebook to see what i am talking about.so i can see the other side of this.dudes just simply do not like the way black women look.
I suppose it would be likely that women of Brazil are of many different nationalities and races, not necessarily just Latin. I disagree with the idea of Latin American women being "100% African" which someone had mentioned here, but that's a different topic.

holds very true in my opinion, and with most of the people I've associated with throughout my life. I won't necessarily turn down black women automatically, but from what I've seen in the dating pool (and yes, I am even talking about young black women), I just don't have a glimmer of interest in including them in my social circle or having a conversation with them. In my experience...

in my area (Chicagoland region) 99% are ghetto and the other 1% have severe identity issues and act like emo, otaku, bisexual white girls
they are seen as low status (particularly for their behavior and government-paid, spoiled lifestyle)

As djfourmoney mentioned, there can be a lot of digging to find a black woman who resembles a celebrity, but this is NOT worth my time or any decent, educated man's time (going back to the quote in bold italics above). American black women are now indeed "washed up" and have priced themselves out of the market (or gene pool, if you will). I have found that American white women (yes, the public enemy of sites like this), despite their behavioral flaws, are GENUINELY more down to earth than black women. I have discovered this just by random cold approaches in my daily life and errands - throughout several states. I can go anywhere and have a conversation with an American white woman and, unlike black women, she will be socially submissive, friendly, and catch on to my courting advances without hostility. I'm certainly not praising American white women, because some of them (obviously the feminist ones with penis-envy), are bad news. However, in comparison to black women, they just know how to act right to attract and converse with a MAN better than black women ever dreamed in their little BET, Tyler Perry, Zane bubbles. I genuinely question the mental health of someone who will demonize everything about American white women (good ones included) off the bat and then expect to find closure from loud, masculine/aggressive, entitled, perm-headed, snobby, self-loathing black women. Black women are done. Seriously, when American white women are relationship-material in comparison, you KNOW black women are done.

yea i think what he meant to say was obviously black meaning the female looks black not mixed.even blacks in america are not 100% black but we look black.the rest of the post was on point.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

yea i think what he meant to say was obviously black meaning the female looks black not mixed.even blacks in america are not 100% black but we look black.the rest of the post was on point.
Check out this video on the topic by a real brother who speaks the truth (and this video isn't down or deleted!). I feel that this guy delivers the message better than anybody else I've seen on YouTube or read on forums.

Black women are a joke now.

Also check out his other videos! He is on point to a tee. It's no secret that black women are washed up and should be avoided like the plague, but we can take a stand and prevent men from getting flushed down the toilet with them!

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: HAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHA

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
odbo wrote:Image
I lost all respect for this f***ing man. His mangina issues and his hatred for atheists (black ones) has turned me off to this "man." Harvey and Tyler Perry are the black plague (pun intended). Black women eat that shit up. Making money off of black women's woes and throwing black men under the bus is his M.O. f**k him.
+1 And to add to that SH is nothing but a shyster. I bet after all his shows on the Christan Broadcasting Network he goes right to some mansion to have orgies, booze and whatever else is available.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It seems our sisters in the hood can't find a boyfriend.

Why We Dont Have A Man Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGztzLqX ... r_embedded#!
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ive banged my share of black chicks in my day & i noticed they often had pungent box aroma compared to their fairer skinned contemporaries.

id never go down on a black chick unless maybe straight outta the shower after a good beaver scrub down.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

onezero4u wrote:ive banged my share of black chicks in my day & i noticed they often had pungent box aroma compared to their fairer skinned contemporaries.

id never go down on a black chick unless maybe straight outta the shower after a good beaver scrub down.
That's funny, because a Lesbian that I knew actually told me the same thing about both the smell and sight of black vaginas and how repulsive they are. I cant comment as no black woman has ever been that lucky for me to be interested in being near her box.

jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

onezero4u wrote:ive banged my share of black chicks in my day & i noticed they often had pungent box aroma compared to their fairer skinned contemporaries.

Speaking from my own experience with the handful of black women I had, I've definitely found that to be true as well. The smell could be described as ripe cheddar cheese with a musty tinge to it. Nasty if you ask me. I couldn't go down on that shit longer than a minute...literally. It just made me wonder if that was an indicator of their sexual health and if their p***y was rife with STDs.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis