Chinese woman snaps at Winston! So cute and funny!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Chinese woman snaps at Winston! So cute and funny!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This hot Chinese woman I wrote who is a single mother snapped at me in the letter below. Isn't it so cute and sexy when they snap at you like that? I love it! It's so adorable. You never see this kind of talk from a relaxed Filipina. hahaha

"Well, you said yesterday “I was just asking if you were interested in love or money. some women with children just want a man to help pay for things.â€� I have capacity to pay for things. Being a single mother is very hard but I have spent several years. Please don’t look down on some single mothers. You also said “when I saw your photos, I almost lost my mind. Heheheâ€�. Is it true? I doubt your words. When you saw my photos, you almost lost your mind?! 真的吗?未必吧!YOU just want to see beautiful ladies to meet your needs. YOU DON’T like to find your true love! Are you hurt before by someone? Please don’t put your anger on me!

Thanks for your time.

Jinhua"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That's some pretty damn good english. You'd be hard pressed to find even one regular thai woman with english that good. Although someone with english that good does trigger all sorts of red flags for me. Since she has a kid that's up to you really. I've met sexy ladies with kids but I am not eager at all to raise someone else's child financially or emotionally.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

To be honest, I don't think she snapped at all! she is just being honest and straightforward, I am the same way. Many women think I snap at them too when I talk to them because I say what's on my mind and that's not what they want to hear. Many (if not most) women love compliments (I mean foreign women), and those are usually made-up things about her, like "oh your eyes are so beautiful" etc. So they want to believe that you are really into her, even if they feel you are saying it just to get laid. So this woman knows what's up, cool. Don't bother if you are not serious about her and creating a family. I think she is strong and fine, it just depends if you are into those types or not.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:That's some pretty damn good english. You'd be hard pressed to find even one regular thai woman with english that good. Although someone with english that good does trigger all sorts of red flags for me. Since she has a kid that's up to you really. I've met sexy ladies with kids but I am not eager at all to raise someone else's child financially or emotionally.
Many Chinese women from DateinAsia and Chinese Kisses write very good English, like in the example above. Most women in China don't write English that well do they? Or are they smarter than I thought? Perhaps those English language dating sites draw the kind of Chinese women that are good in English and have the confidence to use them?

They seem so humble and cute though. Whenever I tell them, "Wow your English is so good!" they always reply, "Not really. I am still learning. Maybe you can teach me." And when I tell them "Wow you look so lovely and beautiful!" they always reply, "Thank you. But I am an ordinary girl."

Isn't that so modest?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

have2fly wrote:To be honest, I don't think she snapped at all! she is just being honest and straightforward, I am the same way. Many women think I snap at them too when I talk to them because I say what's on my mind and that's not what they want to hear. Many (if not most) women love compliments (I mean foreign women), and those are usually made-up things about her, like "oh your eyes are so beautiful" etc. So they want to believe that you are really into her, even if they feel you are saying it just to get laid. So this woman knows what's up, cool. Don't bother if you are not serious about her and creating a family. I think she is strong and fine, it just depends if you are into those types or not.
Well mainland Chinese women are snappy a lot. It's part of their personality. That's why I could visualize her being snappy when she said that. Besides, other foreign women, such as Filipinas, don't usually talk like that or react like that to something I say. Since Chinese women are commonly snappy like that, I figured this was just another instance. Anyway, I just picked "snappy" as an arbitrary word. It doesn't matter, cause I just like when they react like that. It's really cute and challenging and adds some juice into the interaction. When you're used to Filipinas who have no opinion at all, such behavior is actually refreshing. That's where I'm coming from.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I especially like when Chinese women say in a sweet feminine voice, "Jung de ma?" (Oh really?) That is so sexy and feminine. It turns me on big time. Nothing compares to it.

I also love when they mutter "Hmph" in that sexy Chinese female voice. If you've seen Chinese movies, you know what I mean.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I love the fact that my Chinese girlfriend has feminine sounding snoring. And those little noises she makes just melt my heart.

The best thing about my first Chinese gf was her voice. There's nothing worse than beautiful Chinese girls speaking in a thick American accent.

And I can tell you that some of the Chinese Love Links girls who have studied business English degrees - their language skills will amaze you! No wonder they didn't have much time for boyfriends while at uni (but then with 4 girls per dorm room [8 in cheaper Uni's], I guess there wasn't so much chance for hanky panky). My current gf's English level is amazing, she is worried about doing the English test if she comes to the UK on a fiance visa, but I think her EFL test score would be around 950 (can't remember which exam authority this is) and she doesn't even use English in her job.

There are some very good English speakers on China Love Match. I've only dated one girl from this site, but she was as good as fluent.

Oh, and Winston, I think Chinese women are smarter than any of us think. A friend of mine's Chinese wife learnt his language in about 6 months. I know a Western man who lives in China, and he seemed to know less Mandarin than I did.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese woman snaps at Winston! So cute and funny!

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

"Please don't look down on some single mothers"
Bitch. Yeah, we are going to look down on you because guess what...YOU ARE DAMAGED GOODS. No sane, rational man in his right mind who wants to have a family will raise children pumped out from another dude. This is a quintessential slap in the face...a one-down, denying you the right to pass on your genes.

"Smart" women become too unfeminine. I don't wish to get into a mental masturbation match with my woman. Chinese women see to have a reputation for being argumentative and putting the ring in the nose of their man to jerk and lead around.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Most Chinese study English for years. They may be able to read and write, but can't speak a lick. They have no real conversation experience. From the beginning my gf could write okay. To this day, though, and it's been a year now, she still doesn't understand half the shit I say. Now my Chinese is okay enough that I will use it when I suspect someone is just nodding and doesn't really understand.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan