How do these foreign women end up single ?????

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Timetofly
Freshman Poster

How do these foreign women end up single ?????

Post by Timetofly »

So just wondering how these great floods of single awesome hot chicks end up being single ? Not doubting I am just curious as to what the usual story is- I pretty much know what it is here in America and I am SO SO glad that I found this forum that confirms what I have felt for the last 25 years (I am 45).

So in America most decent women over the age of 25 tend to either be married or demanding etc.etc.- if they are available then it is almost 100% from divorce and almost 100% of those have let themselves go in almost every way- either physically, mentally or both- quitting on continued education, quitting on physical fitness, eating habits, zest for life, just everything. The few that have some sense of pride are disgustingly demanding. You know the story. Now this is coming from a guy who at 45 has never been without a girlfriend so I'm not just bitter because I have been shut out of the dating game completely- just disappointed with the whole mess.

Frankly I am NOT interested in being with a woman from any country that is near my age- for a multitude of reasons.

So from what I have read the best I could really be looking for is someone 10-15 years younger than me which would be 30+

So what is the singles scene like in that situation ? What is a 30yr old Colombian or Fillipina woman doing single ? Is divorce common ? Will they all pretty much have kids ? Do they even exist ?

Frankly I would prefer someone a bit younger than that even- I have many friends in their mid-late 20's here and really have not much problem relating- I don't really look/ dress /act middle aged but the 26 yr old girls seem to be happy to be friendly even flirty but not much more which is fine.

My best friend here is a 30yr old (married) girl but she seems a little taken aback when I hit on her 29 yr old friends so I just think that is the mindset here.

So again what would be a likely dating pool for someone like me? I am white, good shape, good looking, not rich but professional and educated.

Is there a country that I might have better luck in ?

Frankly I am ready to close up shop here , get a one way ticket to South America or Asia or wherever take my measly $40k savings acct and make a go at it !

Thanks in advance and Thanks for all the great posts I have already seen.....
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hi Timetofly,

Here's why the Chinese girls I've dated were single:

Every girl I've dated has had a degree, so that's 3-4 critical years when she can't find a husband (and Asian men normally marry women in the 21-25 age range).
One lady was a $ millionaire, and there are maybe a dozen men in the world who could match her intellectually.
One girl was considered overweight/average looking in China, but I gotta tell you her curvy body and big chest is nothing short of spectacular!
A couple of girls had a bit of a nasty personality (others on here have noted Chinese ladies are often "snappy").
One girl dressed and looked different to the other girls in her city.
Some girls fear sex.
China's modern office lady is too busy shopping and having the kind of life style her parents could only dream about.

There are many other "left on the shelf" women - Chinese men don't like women with kids so divorced women are plentiful on Asian personals sites. Also remember that Asia's population is VAST and even if a tiny minority of women want Western husbands that's still millions of women.

45 is a good age to be dating Asian women. I'm 39 and I've dated girls down to the age of 25. That was a bit young in all honesty, but for me 28 is the golden age. 10-15 years is not a major problem for Asian women, in fact you'll be much more popular than the 50+ guys.

Have fun!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do these foreign women end up Single ?????

Post by Rock »

Timetofly wrote:So just wondering how these great floods of single awesome hot chicks end up being single ? Not doubting I am just curious as to what the usual story is- I pretty much know what it is here in America and I am SO SO glad that I found this forum that confirms what I have felt for the last 25 years (I am 45).

So in America most decent women over the age of 25 tend to either be married or demanding etc.etc.- if they are available then it is almost 100% from divorce and almost 100% of those have let themselves go in almost every way- either physically, mentally or both- quitting on continued education, quitting on physical fitness, eating habits, zest for life, just everything. The few that have some sense of pride are disgustingly demanding. You know the story. Now this is coming from a guy who at 45 has never been without a girlfriend so I'm not just bitter because I have been shut out of the dating game completely- just disappointed with the whole mess.

Frankly I am NOT interested in being with a woman from any country that is near my age- for a multitude of reasons.

So from what I have read the best I could really be looking for is someone 10-15 years younger than me which would be 30+

So what is the singles scene like in that situation ? What is a 30yr old Colombian or Fillipina woman doing single ? Is divorce common ? Will they all pretty much have kids ? Do they even exist ?

Frankly I would prefer someone a bit younger than that even- I have many friends in their mid-late 20's here and really have not much problem relating- I don't really look/ dress /act middle aged but the 26 yr old girls seem to be happy to be friendly even flirty but not much more which is fine.

My best friend here is a 30yr old (married) girl but she seems a little taken aback when I hit on her 29 yr old friends so I just think that is the mindset here.

So again what would be a likely dating pool for someone like me? I am white, good shape, good looking, not rich but professional and educated.

Frankly I am ready to close up shop here , get a one way ticket to South America or Asia or wherever take my measly $40k savings acct and make a go at it !

Can u easily pass for mid-late 30s? R u fairly attractive to look at and/or know how to dial-up sexual tension in an Asian friendly way? If so, u may be even be able to date attractive women in their early to late 20s in places like China and Taiwan. If u look your age or more, PI still might be quite doable. In DR, I saw a significant number of age gap couples, some extreme and many involving local guys too. It seems a lot of women in DR seek sugar daddies of some sort. In Thailand, I think its pretty easy to get a great ST or medium term 'gf experience' with young and cute girls for a guy your age.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

In China it's easy - you need one thing... MONEY.

My friend's boss got rich, and his wife was out the door and swapped for a younger and more attractive wife.

It's also about supply and demand, and you can pretty much date 35-45 year old Chinese women whatever your own age is. Many Chinese women still look very decent at this age, and they're usually a lot sluttier too.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Timetofly wrote:So just wondering how these great floods of single awesome hot chicks end up being single ? Not doubting I am just curious as to what the usual story is- I pretty much know what it is here in America and I am SO SO glad that I found this forum that confirms what I have felt for the last 25 years (I am 45).
The reason why there are so many single women in eastern Europe, Russia and in some South American countries is because there are a lot more single women than single men. For example, in Russia, for every 8 single men, there are 10 single women. In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men.

The reason for this is because, men who live in those countries tend to move to other countries where there are better job opportunities. So they move to the UK, the US or Canada. The women don't move, so they are living in their home countries where millions of their men have moved out, so there is a surplus of single women.

In the US, there are more single men than single women. Between the ages of 21 to 49, there are 4 million more single men than single women. This explains why it's so hard to meet women in the US, the women have lot's of dating options. Add to this the fact that 50% of women in America are overweight, so men here are fighting over the 50% that are not overweight. :)

When it comes to dating, in America women do the choosing, in eastern Europe, Russia and South America, men do the choosing! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:

Can u easily pass for mid-late 30s? R u fairly attractive to look at and/or know how to dial-up sexual tension in an Asian friendly way? If so, u may be even be able to date attractive women in their early to late 20s in places like China and Taiwan. If u look your age or more, PI still might be quite doable. In DR, I saw a significant number of age gap couples, some extreme and many involving local guys too. It seems a lot of women in DR seek sugar daddies of some sort. In Thailand, I think its pretty easy to get a great ST or medium term 'gf experience' with young and cute girls for a guy your age.
I would add that in a lot of Asia, I think the 'half your age plus seven' rule works pretty well. With that sort of difference, you are not going to look too odd out in public as a couple, especially if you take care of yourself and look somewhat youthful for your age. But age gaps which exceed this rule too much get to the point where the girl is probably going to feel pretty embarrassed being seen out in public with you.

If u jus wanna do a pure sugar daddy role and keep it on the cheap, its probably a lot easier to achieve in PI, Vietnam, or Cambodia than China. Rich guys in China are really rich and they throw money pretty aggressively. I still remember my friend who made a pile of cash investing in a Shanghai property and restaurant/nighclub in the last few years. Now he gets stunner girlfriends and throws US$10-20K per month at them.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

This video my sum up why foreign women stay single sotospeak:

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

As i know in Thailand,to be an older man is less problematic than to be an older woman.(dating)

Woman tend to be considered quit old at 35 + but a man could still get a 20 years old girl having himself 40 or more.

It's considered less dissonant if the guy is older than his lover,gf,or whatever.

The age pressure is a lot more visible for females than males and compared to the West,where a woman can still feel to be a good catch at 50,in Thailand is not the case.

I've spoken with some woman who where 40 or more and they felt that they could not get male attention and their time have passed.

If a western male is 40,45 but could pass like a 30..he will not have problem to date a 20,25 yeasr old who would not only being there for the money.

To be considered old in Thailand you have either to be around 60,look like 60 years old or join the crowd of those westerners who are ravaged by alcohol,smoking being 40 years but looking like a 60 years old.

Myself i'm 35 but look more like a 25,and being not politically correct but telling the true,i got approached by girls who where 16 or 17.

As an example,i met a lady on internet who was 17 and she invited me to her high school.

Well,i was surprised of a fair number of female students there who gave me sweet eyes, some of them even came to see me,asking me my name,where i'm from.

It was a crazy situation because i felt like coming back 15 years ago when i was at school.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

. You mean you all can barely conceive of why in many societies,
there is a scarcity of marriageable men? Unlikely as it may seem to many,
being a marriageable man in many societies has far different requirements than
might be applied to women in the same place.

In the Philippines for example, most girls end up "settling". By Filipino standards,
I would say marriageable women outnumber marriageable men by at least 3 or 4 to 1.
Do any of you actually have in depth conversations with Filipinas (or other foreign women)
or just walk around with a measuring tape measuring tits and ass like you are buying a horse?

Many Filipinas bemoan the lack of marriageable men even by modest Philippines standards...they
begin to look abroad. All this sage statistical advice...LOL what a crock! Are you an able bodied male
under 60? I have been in well more than 60 countries and lived in several- there are many places
where you can just invent your world as you need. Screw somebody's rules or formulas!

You can make your world and live in it, but you cannot do it remotely- you have to go and be there.

Outwest
Misamis Oriental, Mindanao
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Do any of you actually have in depth conversations with Filipinas (or other foreign women)
or just walk around with a measuring tape measuring tits and ass like you are buying a horse?
Great quote Outwest! I think a lot of guys DO walk around with a measuring tape. These girls, and pretty much all woman except their mothers/sisters etc..... are just fodder for their egos. Hey, to each his own BUT I really wish they would just go to Bangkok and have their fun there and leave the good girls alone. Some of these girls are really sweet and innocent and to lead them on or play with them is just cruel and wrong IMHO!

I, for one, am not looking for a horse. :shock:

Anyway Timetofly, not trying to be a douche or anything, BUT you might want to try learning a little bit about the culture of these women and their countries IF you wish to understand why they are single and such.

For instance, since the Catholic Church is very powerful in the Phillipines, there is no divorce there. Annulment yes, but very expensive and hard to get. I was recently talking to a 19!year old whom has never had a boyfriend and she was looking for someone 35-55! I asked her why and she said "mature and stable." She also told me that her best friend married an American who was 52! Her friend was 18. She told me her friend has a 3 year-old and is very happy! Different culture - different mindset!

And sorry to burst the bubble of all the cynics here, BUT, so far, no mention of money or what I do for a living. I think some of these woman are just lonely and looking for someone to love them. That is my initial take so far.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Timetofly
Freshman Poster

Post by Timetofly »

Wow Thanks guys - really GREAT detailed info it is really appreciated. This is the best forum I have sen in years for any subject - that is from the great participation and what appears more an more obvious is the great untold truth that has been hanging out there- that quality of life america just aint all that great.
Truthville- no disrespect taken- I appreciate your info - it rings true. The thing is, in asking these questions I already AM trying to "learn a little bit about the culture" - that is really the subtext of my question. What is going on culturally in different areas that beautiful sweet women are left available into their thirties, right ?
Albeit by posting my question here I am trying a shortcut to get this cultural info, but hey that's the magic of the internet- the reason the internet started- connecting people who have info with those that want it.
Believe me I have been researching foreign locales for years- just have not had much opportunity to put boots on soil - keep waiting for the "right time" or for more money to come my way- meanwhile beating myself senseless in the rat race here in Dallas.
Frankly if I had up and left at 30 when I got the bug to see the world I would not care so much where I went first and just circle the globe, but now at 45 I feel I have some pressure choose more carefully.

Thanks to all again
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Rock - half my age plus 7 works a dream in China. I'm 39 and the 25 yo I dated was a little too young. But 28 was spot on! Other guys could easily go younger though - I've always been more mature than other guys my own age.

And Truthviille - yes my current gf wants someone to love her, in fact I guess all women want this more than anything else. Deliver this and you can date anyone. I guess my current gf has been cruelly overlooked in a country of totally stunning stick thin women. And now she loves the fact that I can't keep my hands off her curves. I think a Western woman would think I was a bit creepy, but it just feels natural in China (or anywhere else for that matter).

Anyway, I'd encourage any guy to try dating overseas women. I'm average looking and reserved English men aren't know for being red hot lovers. But I'm 2 years on from my first date with a Chinese (and indeed any woman) and things just keep getting better and better. I'm off to spend Chinese New Year with my current gf. I don't know if the relationship will work out, but I do know that I'll be living the dream :)
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do these foreign women end up single ?????

Post by Taco »

Timetofly wrote: What is a 30yr old Colombian or Fillipina woman doing single ? Is divorce common ?
In second and third world countries recreational dating does not exist, people only date when they want to get married. In addition, due to the surplus beautiful women in many countries the dating/marriage game is a buyers market for men. If a 40 yr old man wants to marry a woman half his age he can easily find one that will fill his criteria. As a result, women are considered too old by the time their 25 yrs old in many countries, these women can still find guys that will bang them but no one that will marry them. The only guys in the world that are desparate enough to marry women over the age of 30 yrs old come from North America and Western Europe and foreign women know this.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How do these foreign women end up single ?????

Post by djfourmoney »

Taco wrote:
Timetofly wrote: What is a 30yr old Colombian or Fillipina woman doing single ? Is divorce common ?
In second and third world countries recreational dating does not exist, people only date when they want to get married. In addition, due to the surplus beautiful women in many countries the dating/marriage game is a buyers market for men. If a 40 yr old man wants to marry a woman half his age he can easily find one that will fill his criteria. As a result, women are considered too old by the time their 25 yrs old in many countries, these women can still find guys that will bang them but no one that will marry them. The only guys in the world that are desparate enough to marry women over the age of 30 yrs old come from North America and Western Europe and foreign women know this.
Nothing hurts like the truth does it?

That said, half your age + seven years does work really well.

For me that's 27.5

Something closer to the truth...

Women in Eastern Europe get married and divorced at an early age. Go on any of the web sites with women on their and you'll see more than a few about 20, divorced and some with children no older than 1-2 at the most. Teen pregnancy isn't a problem there like it is here, but none the less does exist the result is the same as it is in most places; The mother seldom marries the father of her child who is usually older than her. If you want mature (to a point) and young (under 25) woman, find a young single mother. She will likely accept a wider age gap than a woman without children would and you already know she can have children, no crazy surprises.

I would say women from the poorer areas of Asia and South America are likely to marry older men and accept wider age gaps. Women coming from wealthier background likely don't like more than a ten year gap max. Many are adopting Western views on age gaps as well, with five to seven years being quite normal for some of the better looking women from upper middle class family.

So in closing a woman around late 20's, early 30's is likely to be ready to get married, have a family. Though men are drawn to youthful looking women and usually the younger the better (up to a point, legality and all). Marrying women around 20 come with their own set of problems of course and not everybody can be Mark (4.8) and Anna (23).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E_Irizarry wrote:This video my sum up why foreign women stay single sotospeak:

We do "sweat" our women more. But that's because as 007 said, there just more available men in the prime marrying age group (18-45) than women. Plus I agree that about 50% are obese, meaning most of the men are chasing the 50% who aren't obese, from mousy to "few extra pounds" types.

I would suggest all men stop chasing women with money. 1st dates should always be something simple and cheap. 2nd should be a bit more expensive, more exclusive maybe at night, see if she's willing to help pay for the evening. If not, dump her. Unless she's a typical Eastern European girl. Then you may want to K.I.S.S until the pay off and from their it can stay modest.

I don't understand why men need to be lavish it never gets you anywhere. I took a girl to a Clippers game a few years back and got nothing out of it, first date, tried to make a good impression, show I wasn't cheap and still nothing, not even a second date. Lesson learned, keep your money in your pocket!

Sorry for going slightly off-topic but it needs to be said, you don't need to wine and dinner foreign women or local women for that matter.