Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:this is coming from a black man you are not even in the same ball park as black.you look more bi racial which is not black.and yea of course you have a white hubby you don't look like a typical black person like the ones in my avitar with dark skin kinky hair and a broad nose.that guy is with you because you have euro features.stop playing dumb like you don't know what he is talking about when he says the typical black women.
I assure you, I never "play dumb". Tell me, what is a "typical black person?" Black people run the gamut of nearly white skin to rich, chocolate colored skin. Black people have different textues of hair. Are you a "typical" black man? Not all black people have wide noses. Is there a typical white, Asian or Hispanic look? This "typical" sounds more like a contrived device of racists and self-hating blacks. Your username sounds like one of someone who is under 25 years-old. If you are, you stil have a lot to learn in life. Stop letting other races dictate your identity.

first of all hispanic is not a race there are black hispanics.yes i look like a typical black man who looks obviously black not mixed.and my age does not dictate maturity or intelligence you are not the only one who knows other languages and cultures tá ligada você não é preta você é mestiço vai pra merda vagaba tendeu.pare dizendo você é preta quando vc não tem a mesmas experências como uma garota preta.fuda-se ha ha ha ha ha ha

saying i'm am black is not letting other races dictate any thing it is the truth how is that self hating.yes there are asians in south east asia that look darker and ones in the north that look lighter but they both look asian there is no mistaking them for any thing else. there are whites who are blond,red head and brunette but they look obviously white then there are people like you that have many traits of different races it is called being mixed.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Keylis is our new resident troll.

Every now and then, a self-righteous black girl comes here to spew those tired shaming attempts and pontificate about how we should not denigrate black women.

The nerve of her. If she had half a clue, she would know that black women represent the failure black Americans as a group. Why is that? It is because a people is only as successful as the quality of its women. Women are the rearers of future generations. Women imbue important value systems into children. And smart women choose men wisely so as to ensure the stability of their families and themselves.

Black American women fail on all counts and we have the current state of affairs to prove it. Sure, Keylis and some others will try to deflect blame onto black men (as all feminist-infected fools do), but the fact of the matter is that each and every social ill that plagues black America is traceable to black women as a group.

Black women are dead to me, Keylis too. They are agents provocateurs in this society of anti-male hostility. I see Keylis for what she is, a member of the most vile, objectionable, and dysfunctional women in the history of mankind.

Spare us the charade Keylis. We know your type and we are not interested in your commentary here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Wow!

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
keylis wrote:I am reading this thread..amused and horrified at the same time! I am a Black American woman married 5 years to a Ukranian man. I've been to Ukraine about 4 times and have a fantastic time with his friends and family while I am there. i also speak Russian enough to have a conversation and read it fluently. I just have to state I didn't seek my husband nor did he seek me based on some preconceived notions about race or ethnicity. We just happened to fall in love (and he is gorgeous and smart, to boot). Although I am married to him, I would NEVER bash an entire group of men by stating , "All Black/White American, Hispanic, Asian men are______" What a sad and pigeonholed life to generalize people--it's also intellectually lazy. For the record, not all Black American women are loud, fat and uneducated and how sad to see Black men on here degrading women that look the same as the ones who gave birth to them. Gentlemen, perhaps it's not the ladies you speak so contemptuously about that are the problem.....

oh my god stop calling you're self black i feel insulted.my mother and my sisters and aunts are black you are not.
Once again, racial identification is a personal issue, especially in multiethnic populations which African-Americans are part of. I am a black person and extremely proud of the fact, unlike you.
using you're logic i guess i can say i'm white now and people are supposed to accept that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
keylis wrote:I am reading this thread..amused and horrified at the same time! I am a Black American woman married 5 years to a Ukranian man. I've been to Ukraine about 4 times and have a fantastic time with his friends and family while I am there. i also speak Russian enough to have a conversation and read it fluently. I just have to state I didn't seek my husband nor did he seek me based on some preconceived notions about race or ethnicity. We just happened to fall in love (and he is gorgeous and smart, to boot). Although I am married to him, I would NEVER bash an entire group of men by stating , "All Black/White American, Hispanic, Asian men are______" What a sad and pigeonholed life to generalize people--it's also intellectually lazy. For the record, not all Black American women are loud, fat and uneducated and how sad to see Black men on here degrading women that look the same as the ones who gave birth to them. Gentlemen, perhaps it's not the ladies you speak so contemptuously about that are the problem.....

oh my god stop calling you're self black i feel insulted.my mother and my sisters and aunts are black you are not.
i have had a ton of white male friends in the past due to growing up in the suburbs most of my life and most white men say they don't like african features on a women and only find women who are mixed like you attractive and would consider dating a mixed women but not one thats full black.most of them tell me they will sex a black girl but not marry her.yes there are exceptions but they are not relevant.and for you to say you troubles and experiences are the same as a black women who has dark skin is kind of hard for me understand.even some black men prefer women with lighter skin.

Once again, racial identification is a personal issue, especially in multiethnic populations which African-Americans are part of. I am a black person and extremely proud of the fact, unlike you.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

skateboardstephen wrote: i have had a ton of white male friends in the past due to growing up in the suburbs most of my life and most white men say they don't like african features on a women and only find women who are mixed like you attractive and would consider dating a mixed women but not one thats full black.most of them tell me they will sex a black girl but not marry her.yes there are exceptions but they are not relevant.and for you to say you troubles and experiences are the same as a black women who has dark skin is kind of hard for me understand.even some black men prefer women with lighter skin.
I hope you have found less toxic, non-racist new friends who would have more intelligence and class to not say that to a black friend of theirs. It reminds me of racist dribble I have heard from white people who say, "Oh, you are not really black, you are white on the inside..." as if being black is somehow inferior. That is bull***, and you have to find the self-esteem within you to surround yourself with better people than that. Fine, if people have cosmetic preferences in romantic partners. My issue is that a person does not have to degrade those he or she may not find as attractive. A true hallmark of a man is one that treats all women respectfully, whether the woman is someone they want to sleep with or not. Whether its a woman 25 years old or 85. Whatever country she is from. You don't have to date all women of course, but a real secure man is secure enough to treat any woman respectfully--yes, even the bitches! You don't have to deal with them or have them in your life. But have respect as a man.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: i have had a ton of white male friends in the past due to growing up in the suburbs most of my life and most white men say they don't like african features on a women and only find women who are mixed like you attractive and would consider dating a mixed women but not one thats full black.most of them tell me they will sex a black girl but not marry her.yes there are exceptions but they are not relevant.and for you to say you troubles and experiences are the same as a black women who has dark skin is kind of hard for me understand.even some black men prefer women with lighter skin.
I hope you have found less toxic, non-racist new friends who would have more intelligence and class to not say that to a black friend of theirs. It reminds me of racist dribble I have heard from white people who say, "Oh, you are not really black, you are white on the inside..." as if being black is somehow inferior. That is bull***, and you have to find the self-esteem within you to surround yourself with better people than that. Fine, if people have cosmetic preferences in romantic partners. My issue is that a person does not have to degrade those he or she may not find as attractive. A true hallmark of a man is one that treats all women respectfully, whether the woman is someone they want to sleep with or not. Whether its a woman 25 years old or 85. Whatever country she is from. You don't have to date all women of course, but a real secure man is secure enough to treat any woman respectfully--yes, even the bitches! You don't have to deal with them or have them in your life. But have respect as a man.
Are you THAT dumb?

If someone (e.g. a female) doesn't respect me, I will not respect them (i.e. I am not going to bend over and kiss their ass just so they won't get offended). Also, who are you to tell us how to be "real men" when you yourself are NOT a man, let alone a "real" man? Like our friend Contrarian Expatriate said: you are our new resident troll. That's the problem with you women (especially you Black American women): always trying to tell men how to be "real men" without knowing how to do so yourselves, and you wonder why Black women are so vilified, and are basically the bottom of the barrel in society.

Please go away. Your kind is not welcome here. By the way, I am Black myself. And NO, I am not a self-hater; NO, I do not hate women, so forget attempting to use that shaming language on me. It will not work.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

keylis wrote:

YEA AS IF YOU BITCHES DON'T TREAT MEN WHO DON'T HAVE MONEY AND ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE WITH DISRESPECT.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

for one thing i don't see any race as inferior i have been with all races of women the women i want to be with is blacker than i am and i also agree with the fact that some shit whites say is dumb i'm just telling you what they say.

my main point is in a society where euro features are the beauty standard which you do have(because you are mixed not black there is nothing wrong with being mixed)i'm saying your success with white men has more so to do with you looking more euro and not so african(black).nothing wrong with dating a white guy more power to you.but you saying that you are viewed the same as a black women as far as beauty is a lie.

and you are on here trying to defend black women when most black women wouldn't even like you.they hate you because they are tired of being unfavorably compared to you so i don't even know why you think you share the same plight.

black women do have major issues in the states period.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
keylis wrote:
Are you THAT dumb?

If someone (e.g. a female) doesn't respect me, I will not respect them (i.e. I am not going to bend over and kiss their ass just so they won't get offended). Also, who are you to tell us how to be "real men" when you yourself are NOT a man, let alone a "real" man? Like our friend Contrarian Expatriate said: you are our new resident troll. That's the problem with you women (especially you Black American women): always trying to tell men how to be "real men" without knowing how to do so yourselves, and you wonder why Black women are so vilified, and are basically the bottom of the barrel in society.

Please go away. Your kind is not welcome here. By the way, I am Black myself. And NO, I am not a self-hater; NO, I do not hate women, so forget attempting to use that shaming language on me. It will not work.
Your vitriol absolutely shows you as a self-hating, handkerchief-head. Keep kneeling to your perceived masters. Not sure what your problem is, maybe your dad abandoned you and you have such hate and bitterness. I doubt you will find happiness with any woman. Perhaps when we have the ability to get to the far corners of the universe and discover new life, you will be on a site about hating women from Earth--though I doubt you would even get lucky with extra-terrestrials. And no, I won't go away based as per your request.
Last edited by keylis on January 14th, 2012, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

skateboardstephen wrote:

and you are on here trying to defend black women when most black women wouldn't even like you.they hate you because they are tired of being unfavorably compared to you so i don't even know why you think you share the same plight.
This is a fantasy in your angry head and not my reality. I know you would like to think that all women are clawing, scratching and comparing each other for the privilege of being with the likes of you :shock: but that is not accurate among mature, intelligent women of all races.
Last edited by keylis on January 14th, 2012, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keylis
Freshman Poster

Post by keylis »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Sure, Keylis and some others will try to deflect blame onto black men (as all feminist-infected fools do), but the fact of the matter is that each and every social ill that plagues black America is traceable to black women as a group.
I try to deflect blame onto black men? I see reading comprehension is not a great skill of yours.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Black women are dead to me
I hear a collective sigh of relief from black women everywhere. Women who have men that don't have to leave their country to find a mate.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: We know your type and we are not interested in your commentary here.
Too bad. Then don't comment.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

keylis wrote:
Rock wrote:
keylis wrote:
If any of you feel you know more about black females than I, that is your delusion and who am I to disturb that?
Fine, let's give u that. U know more about the black female experience than any of the posters here including the many black Americans. So...what's your point madam? Do u or do u not deny what I've written in my posts? If u do, then tell us the real facts please. O, but u also said u have no interest in going back and forth about this with some man. So which way will it be???

I think your last clause, "who am I to disturb that?" sums it up best. If u don't wanna address it and don't like our views and attitudes, why don't u do the wise thing, stop disturbing the forum, and just vote w/your feet? Agreed???

Oh, and watch out for those skinheads while bouncing around Russia.
LOL! Are you the site admin? I will post and address whatever I please, until the admin prevents me otherwise. I know you probably hope to find some woman you can lord over and subjugate---that would not be me and does not work on the Internet. Thank you for your concern regarding my travels. Have you been to Russia/E.Europe? Or are you basing your view on what you have seen on television? Much more racism here than I ever encountered there. And don't worry, my husband and his friends/family can handle anyone who would try to physically harm me in any way. What a gentlemen you are. I am sure you will make some foreign woman absolutely miserable.
Wait a minute. The man had asked you to logically explain your disposition. See you deflecting his debating advances is not atypical of what most women do in order to evade scapegoating themselves whenever they know they would not get the upper hand.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

This is a fantasy in your angry head and not my reality. I know you would like to think that all women are clawing, scratching and comparing each other for the privilege of being with the likes of you :shock: but that is not accurate among mature, intelligent women of all races.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you response does not even have anything to do with what i just said i am not even shure what you point is but cool story though.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Keylis had feebly refuted what Con Expat had said to her. Hmmm aren't the cowardice choosey in which battles they engage in?
Last edited by E_Irizarry on January 14th, 2012, 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

keylis wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Actually, he's mostly correct. A lot of Black women do hate on each other and also a lot of them stick together as compared to sticking together with most Black men whom are heterosexual. Most Black women would rather stick with a fag (hence the coined term "fag hag") of any color rather than stick with a heterosexual male because "we are scum and all men are the same". A lot of Black women only like Beyonce because she's knocking down racial barriers and that she sings mostly of misandry (i.e. anti-male) just capitalizing off of the Black American woman's dysfunctional plight. Her pro-feminist companyera en crimen: Mary J began that malarky circa 2000 although she didn't sing songs of misandry before then.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)