Has anybody been to Germany?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Oh about IT certs, as I understand it and going by what employers are looking for entry level jobs can be had just with certificates and training.

Higher paying jobs will require either a degree (Tech School or Univ) or Certifications and Experience (usually 3-5 years).

This is what I have been seeing with job post on Dice.com which specializes in Tech jobs. So I'm encouraged, I start classes next month.

Might be harder to get a job in the Los Angeles area, we'll see.
madmax
Freshman Poster

Post by madmax »

RedDog wrote:I lived, studied, and worked in Germany for several years. All of what you say is or has been true. Not sure what's going to happen to their social benefits, now that the global economy is so bad, and austerity measures are ramping up. On the other hand, Germany's economy is doing very well, despite the most of the developed world not doing well.

The women in Germany are pretty liberal and easier to talk to than in the US. I don't find them as pretty as the Scandinavian women or the East European women, and I find them to sometimes be a bit butch and overbearing. I seriously dated a couple German women and I wouldn't do it again. For flings and one night stands, maybe that's something, but I wouldn't personally take it further. They also tend to be rather spoiled, like most West Euros, due to their posh lifestyle over the last 60 years. Focus on Spain or Poland, instead.
You all have to seriously re-read what RedDog wrote. He is spot on in that it does not pay off to date or try to date German girls in the long run. As he said, he wouldn't do it again. That is also my experience and that of a lot of my Turkish and German friends in that they know that German girls have been too spoiled and behave in a somewhat crude and overbearing manner.

What is worse, it does not get easier when you try to accept a German girl as a friend; at best they will milk you out as their therapist and when you want to take the step further you will see that most German girls are not easy with the sex-thing.
It is really a crappy trait in German women that they are far away from America (which should make everybody happy) but still expose most of the American womens' worst character traits. They really are spoiled Euros most of the time...and the worst is yet to come: They are not easy to get to know and I mean... just come to Germany and try to hook up with some girls younger than 25 and you will exactly(sic) know what I mean.

What you should try too: Just try to find girls above 26 who do not look very depressed or in some kind of mental disturbance...it is almost impossible to find them, the hatred of men and ridiculing them has become unbearable in Germany as well; just come to Germany and live there; you will in short time see what I mean.
Don't misunderstand RedDog when he says they have a posh lifestyle....he really is saying the truth to you all, you just have to consider that Germans have

1. too many material luxuries
2. often a lifestyle that even young girls (from the time they are small children) travel to Italy, France, Spain and other parts of Europe with their very wealthy parents for prolonged periods of time.
3. Their culture and education (and television programs) always show foreign countries and foreigners in a very negative light:
A. Either is a foreigner in Germany a potential financial parasite, intellectualy worthless, gangster, tax evader, potential murderer/violent criminal, drug dealer or an unwelcome [set in what you want-kind-of-person]
B. Other countries have mostly deficiencies in comparison to Germany which is propagated by the media.(that is not what I say, but what their media always tells them)

The best bet is if you get to know foreigners in Germany and foreign women in Germany as well, because they are not hung-up about some cultural rules you have to dedicate your life to in order to be accepted by Germans.
If you want to be miserable in Germany just try to be as them(normal white men)...but if you want to be somewhat happy then try to get to know as much foreigners as you can there.

Don't confuse some infos on the Internet about P4P's with real life in Germany...it is absolutely not easy to be part of the German culture and afterwards not be disgusted with the hidden hatred, extreme envy, cantankerousness and an absolutely ridiculous false sense of selfworth most Germans(and only Germans in the entire Galaxy) are prone to.
madmax
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Madmax, I don't disagree with your post or RedDogs. As I have said there have been some complaints about German women that I find mostly true and they all basically echo what your saying. German Culture is not accepting of foreigners either as you mentioned. It takes quite awhile for Germans to be comfortable with you. Turks have been in Germany for over 20 years and they aren't fully accepted into German culture, that's all you need to know.

They have been recently allowed to be "proud" about being German. They were made to be ashamed of it considering WWII and the world hasn't largely forgotten this. In fact their own "friend" for a very long time and still their best friend in the World is the United States. We have invested massively into Germany and still do largely.

This is why Americans are generally accepted in Germany and why many non-service expats live in Germany. That's not to say you won't have cultural problems living there, which is why I don't have it in my Top 3 places to live. Berlin is very multi-cultural and I would likely live there if I did move to Germany.

Across the board German women out of all the Western European women are right there with France, many average looking or worst women and a few very attractive to stunning types.

Is there an entitlement problem with German women? I'd say slightly, after WWII they were empowered because so many German men had died during the war and the ones who weren't dead were in jail for War Crimes. Its easy to find documentaries about the VW plant being reopened in the mid 50's with mostly Female Workers.

As I said my experience is mostly with women that have had relationships with men of color before. This also means they know American Culture quite well. Further it means that some Germans might not accept the fact that they have bi-racial children (with a Black Man) or that they have laid down with Black Men before. I've had many extended conversations about this with women that have children.

All that said though, you'll be hard pressed to be a decent looking brother and not get laid or have a girlfriend quickly in Germany. I was pursued by a Hungarian girl inside one of the P4P's I went too. She expressed interest in having sex with me and only me. There were plenty of other men inside the club that night and I was the only Black Man, go figure. She was hot, I'd sport here and wouldn't care one bit she worked in a P4P, she was THAT pretty. But hang out in the nightclubs that are near the US Army and Air Force bases and if you can't get laid and I don't mean by a fat ugly girl (which is possible) in Germany you have NO GAME AT ALL.

Warning though, you'll find most of the women sub-par because again most German women are not that attractive. Want proof? - http://www.citydisplay.de/modules.php?name=coppermine4 you will find a few 8's but that's about it. I have yet to see anything on Claudia's or Hedi's level...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney,
Those girls look ok. Not bad.

http://www.citydisplay.de/modules.php?n ... album=1857

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston wrote:djfourmoney,

LOL, Winston I didn't say there were NONE, I said it wasn't the majority it seem like you find in Scandinavian and Slavic countries for some reason. I'm constantly stunned by what some people consider pretty (7-8) by FSU standards would be considered smoking hot here (8-9). Just look at some of the reactions by US men on You Tube when they see attractive but not smoking hot Slavic women.

That just proves a reasonable women shortage in America, you don't need maps and things to see it, just go out at night.

Also I must say, when I look at the gallery I am looking at the nightclubs that play R&B/Rap Music. The other clubs generally play Electronica which is fine and I do enjoy it, but I wouldn't call those types of clubs shooting fish in a barrel, like this -

madmax
Freshman Poster

Post by madmax »

Winston wrote:djfourmoney,

Winston,

it would take you an ENORMOUS amount of time to get to know those girls and at the end you would not get into their pants because Germans girls are that difficult to get to know. I have a friend who told me that his girlfriend still has issues with sex although they aren't married and what is worse: The issues started right after the courting phase. He got to know her in school and although German girls seem liberal on the outside they are faaar from it.
Most German girls are only in clubs so that they can show off some flesh and laugh with their girlfriends. Never to be with you: they never had the serious intention to meet guys.

They are basically spoiled girls, spoiled brats and when you think you finally scored with one of them after a long time, they will leave you or try to shame you for being a man: IT IS THAT BAD.

I can guarantee you and all the others on this board, those girls on the picture will never, ever, ever be as easy to get to know as those who you have met in Russia! EVER! And the older girls are even more troublesome! as they have much more psychological issues.
There is a great mass of German men who are good looking and educated and envy the life of gays in Germany because it is THAT BAD to live in Germany wishing to get an attractive girl in an easy manner. YES, they envy gays! It is as if German women are stuck in some perpetual middle ages kind of mental world with their prudery, unless off course, when they have a boyfriend. But don't you dare to ask her out!
One German girl completely ignored me and brushed me off after she got to know that I was slightly attracted to her even though I made no advances to her, as if I had leprosy.

Imagine the opposite Winston: Some Phillipine girl coming to you not knowing that you have a girlfriend and wanting to get to know you...and the next day
you hate her for it and completely ignore her. Never make the assumption that you were in PI and now all girls in the world and especially in Germany are easy to get to know and hop in bed with you.

German girls have a fake puritan mental attitude and pretend it is not so.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

billy wrote:As Winston gave me this thread link about germany I read it. And I must say this madmax guy is spot on. He knows what is going on in Germany.

One of the few opportunities where I thought I could score without investment went this way: I know this girl from badminton. She is kind of a nerd. She also plays Ping Pong like me. So we met us and did some games.

I knew she likes to go out for dancing. So I said to her we could meet at my apparement and do some dancing. Salsa, merengue, bachhata. As I wanted to train my old skills. So she came, we danced. At dancing we almost f***ed, but we didnt kiss but you know we get very very close.

Anyway, she went home and I texted her how about massage? And she said: Do you want to insult me?. Ok, this was enough for me.

It´s just an anecdote but what I want to say is. This country is puritan and feminist, so think about it. What can you expect from that?

I really can´t put it better than the mad max guy. So why do you want to come to germany when you can go east? Sorry, it does not make sense. Ok, germany has other advantages, but you don´t want to come from this far for other reasons, do you?

I will bore you again with my stupid theory but the more expensive a country is the more expensive is the p***y. Some say it´s easy to score in Sweden or Norwegia. But I don´t think so. At Rooshv forum most of the players say it´s even easier to score in NA than in Germany.
If you're not from America, visiting America? Sure you will get a fair amount of attention from local women.

I never said Germany was paradise, however I will say this.

If you're a German woman and want a Black Man, where you going to look?

Africans are usually poor and typical African culture is not that respectful of women. Western women unless the are submissive will find that unacceptable. African-Americans not in the military are rare. That generally leaves Africans and Servicemen.... Not the best choices in the world, but that's the reality.

So I and other Black Men have found a niche in Germany. You're experience as a Turk or White Man YMMV....

I never claimed the women look great, they don't they look okay to average to cute. Could I find a better looking girl in another country? Sure and I am not locked into any country in particular. I am talking to this German girl, but who knows where that goes. She contacted me and as I have said before, whatever happens is her fault, she knows what I want.

I can find "good enough" in Germany, I can find work as an English speaker and these things are attractive. For White Men Eastern Europe is likely a better bet.

German men are going down to South America and being treated like White Knights.
Last edited by djfourmoney on January 22nd, 2012, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

This is for the sportfuckers that is "all you can f**k"

In Germany i usually go to Pauschalclubs, (and not the FFK) ,
this is pay 1 time for entry (between 100 till 150 euro) ,
and then you can fxxk as much as you can.
( never found something like this outside Germany )

Weblink to 1 off the many Pauschalclubs in Germany ...

http://www.pauschalc.../dortmund/girls
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:This is for the sportfuckers that is "all you can f**k"

In Germany i usually go to Pauschalclubs, (and not the FFK) ,
this is pay 1 time for entry (between 100 till 150 euro) ,
and then you can fxxk as much as you can.
( never found something like this outside Germany )

Weblink to 1 off the many Pauschalclubs in Germany ...

http://www.pauschalc.../dortmund/girls
You're link was shorten and broken I think this is one you gave - http://www.pauschalclubs.com/blog/

I know all about the P4P's (I've been to a couple) and Partytreff's. There several threads about them on ISG.

With Germany no need to go home "frustrated and with blue balls" most of these places are open till 6am on weekends.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Thanks. The flatrate thing is interesting. Did you do it? I read you get 3 hours and you get at max 20 miutes for one girl. I read there was a razzia. Now they changed the system. You pay 20-30 Euros at the door. And you get 20 minutes for one girl for 25 Euros or so. Still very cheap.

But probably the girls are not so good looking.

Probably in the end nothing beats pattaya for P4P.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

It sounds like a good idea to do a trip to release stress. It is not happening here in Vienna. Possibly even if I pay about ~70 dollars for 20 minutes, I can least release stress.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrPeabody wrote:I think that Germany is the easiest country for a foreigner to adjust to. I lived in the Netherlands near the German border. I remember in my expat group that there was a Serbian lady who didn't like the Netherlands at all so she moved to Germany and was happy there.
That's interesting. I have heard other people on discussion forums I have visited say the same thing about Germany, that it's very easy to adjust to living there. First of all, it has the fourth largest economy in the world, so finding work should be fairly easy. Also, the infrastructure is good and the cities are well designed.

What I really like is that prostitution is legal, Germany is not a sex prison like the USA. A member here (I believe it was OzGuy) put up an article recently where German women were complaining that men don't approach them. Apparently, men in Germany don't use "sarging" and "day game" to meet women (thank God) and they aren't aggressively approaching women at bars and clubs either.

Since women in Germany aren't being hit on by guys left and right, this makes the women more humble and friendly towards men. They actually have to flirt with men in order to meet men. Where as, women in the US are being hit on by so many guys, they DON"T flirt with men, because they don't have to, men are pursuing them like crazy. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Billy wrote:Thanks. The flatrate thing is interesting. Did you do it? I read you get 3 hours and you get at max 20 miutes for one girl. I read there was a razzia. Now they changed the system. You pay 20-30 Euros at the door. And you get 20 minutes for one girl for 25 Euros or so. Still very cheap.

There's a wealth of information on the International Sex Guide Web Site (ISG).

Yes its a flat rate, about 50-60E, sometimes more, depends.

60E or so for FFK's 50E for 1/2 hr all things but anal and cim (cum in mouth), that sort of thing.

Is some SEA country cheaper? Likely but as I keep saying I don't have Yellow Fever. My interest in Asian women in minimal.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Thanks. The flatrate thing is interesting. Did you do it? I read you get 3 hours and you get at max 20 miutes for one girl. I read there was a razzia. Now they changed the system. You pay 20-30 Euros at the door. And you get 20 minutes for one girl for 25 Euros or so. Still very cheap.

What are you referring to? The brothels? How can it be that cheap?

Are the pros there like cold fish? White pros tend to not be affectionate at all. Passion isn't in their blood even. So they cannot even fake passion like SE Asians and Latinas can.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's something I don't understand.

A fair number of credible sources say that Germany is very open and that people are easy to meet and down to earth. But a fair number of credible sources also say that Germans are hard to get to know, don't talk to strangers, and not that open.

How do you reconcile these two different observations from credible sources?

My only experience in Germany was in the Frankfurt airport. The people there, including the staff and shopkeepers, looked very cold and grumpy alright. One German woman even called security on me after I flirted with her. She was talkative at first but became cold when I told her that I dated women in Russia. She then thought that I was part of some "sex slave trade" in Russia and told the security guards that. It was really weird.

Also, I met German men in Russia dating Russian women who told me that the women in their country were too cold and masculine, and that's why they were abroad. One of them told me, "If you try to buy a German woman a drink, she will be insulted." Doesn't sound very nice to me.