Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: "I could show u places where it would cost $500 or much more 2 take a girl. Bk truly has it all, from cheapest Charlie to highest roller. The gogos in bk generally charge usd20 to bf then u pay girl another 60 or so. But why go to bar when so many girls in disco and streets after bar hour will go for around usd 32 in bk and 16 in ptaya. Freebies r possible w certain gals if she like u and u charm her well. Some hav great attitude, some bad. But less inhibited about sex then Angeles city girls. And no cherry girls, lol. Lots of non-girl oriented fun here 2, much better than pi IMO."
With all the data that comes into my head everyday, it's hard to remember everything. :P

So, if the disco girls are cheaper, why would anyone do the barfine then? What's the drawback of the disco girls? Are they hot? Do they approach you? Is it like a "point and click" choose type thing?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: So, if the disco girls are cheaper, why would anyone do the barfine then? What's the drawback of the disco girls? Are they hot? Do they approach you? Is it like a "point and click" choose type thing?
Freelancers require time investment to look for and often times it's very hit or miss in quality. Plus there are quite a few articles out there about HIV girls working those rounds. It's generally riskier from a health standpoint. That's not to say that Go Gos and the like are trustworthy when it comes to health checkups but they tend to protect their property better since they know that having a rep for spreading around the cooties will be bad for business. Plus there's the lazy factor. If you're the average horny fat punter you just want to choose your "date" and be off to the room to do your dirty. So Go Gos are the best option for many of these men.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote: "I could show u places where it would cost $500 or much more 2 take a girl. Bk truly has it all, from cheapest Charlie to highest roller. The gogos in bk generally charge usd20 to bf then u pay girl another 60 or so. But why go to bar when so many girls in disco and streets after bar hour will go for around usd 32 in bk and 16 in ptaya. Freebies r possible w certain gals if she like u and u charm her well. Some hav great attitude, some bad. But less inhibited about sex then Angeles city girls. And no cherry girls, lol. Lots of non-girl oriented fun here 2, much better than pi IMO."
With all the data that comes into my head everyday, it's hard to remember everything. :P

So, if the disco girls are cheaper, why would anyone do the barfine then? What's the drawback of the disco girls? Are they hot? Do they approach you? Is it like a "point and click" choose type thing?
After bar hours (1-2 am or so), the sidewalks and streets fill with makeshift bars where many of the go-go girls can be found. Also, some guys hang-out in front of Nana or Cowboy and proposition the gals on their way out. Many will go if they are in the mood and/or guy is OK with them. Girls are generally passive but approachable. Usually, more aggressive types are ladyboys but even many of them are passive anymore.

A lot of Japanese and other Asians hang-out inside and in front of Thermae where many freelancers work. It has a long history and used to be for westerners. But as of late, its been over-run by Asian dudes. I hear some girls there only wanna go with Japanese (easy to pretend if u r Korean or Chinese tho).

There are a lot of girls who hang-out around Grace Hotel area including Uzbeks. These are chubbier girls as the guys around their are mainly Middle Eastern and Africans. There are also some cafes where Russian girls go.

Even the backpacker district of Khaosan has some working girls available in the likes of Gullivers. U may be able to get them at a real bargain cus that area is full of young people on a very tight budget. The large contingent of post military service Israelis make for some great deals for middle eastern food too.

There's all kinds of other scenes in Bangkok and rest of Thai. If u wanna things cheaply, its quite possible. And some regular Thai girls are friendly and approachable, very hit-and-miss in this regard.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:

After bar hours (1-2 am or so), the sidewalks and streets fill with makeshift bars where many of the go-go girls can be found. Also, some guys hang-out in front of Nana or Cowboy and proposition the gals on their way out. Many will go if they are in the mood and/or guy is OK with them. Girls are generally passive but approachable. Usually, more aggressive types are ladyboys but even many of them are passive anymore.

A lot of Japanese and other Asians hang-out inside and in front of Thermae where many freelancers work. It has a long history and used to be for westerners. But as of late, its been over-run by Asian dudes. I hear some girls there only wanna go with Japanese (easy to pretend if u r Korean or Chinese tho).

There are a lot of girls who hang-out around Grace Hotel area including Uzbeks. These are chubbier girls as the guys around their are mainly Middle Eastern and Africans. There are also some cafes where Russian girls go.

Even the backpacker district of Khaosan has some working girls available in the likes of Gullivers. U may be able to get them at a real bargain cus that area is full of young people on a very tight budget. The large contingent of post military service Israelis make for some great deals for middle eastern food too.

There's all kinds of other scenes in Bangkok and rest of Thai. If u wanna things cheaply, its quite possible. And some regular Thai girls are friendly and approachable, very hit-and-miss in this regard.
The Hard Rock Cafe in Bangkok was an okay pick up place too. There was a big hotel walking distance down the street from there that had a huge underground disco where you could pick up girls from all different kinds of nationalities. Have you been there and if so what is it called and is it still operational? That place was an awesome place to pick up reasonably priced P4P action...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:
Winston wrote:Yeah most girls are ugly there...
I find it stunning that after years of research you guys are like:

"Oops! Yeah, most of the girls are ugly. I forgot to mention that..."

You know, that MIGHT BE SOMETHING YOU WOULD PUT FIRST AT THE BEGINNING IN BOLD TYPE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN KNOW THAT AT THE ONSET.

Philippines:
Lots of very ugly, very friendly girls.

Most men would be "No thanks, I will go elsewhere."

Food prices are from malls and shops in Emrita. Robinson mall, corner restaurants, grocers and chemists.

No, I am not on a package.
No, I did not hire a driver.
No, I am not with a guide.
No, I am not in the most expensive hotels not by a long shot.

I am merely going about on my own, seeing what I see and what I see is nothing as you say.

Movie prices are nothing as you quote. 2X
Internet is twice that price.
Cheapest meals are 70 php, but they will kill you with fried, fatty, carb-rich foods.
Beer prices are insane in bars.
Bars are out of control with pricing.

and STOP QUOTING IN USDOLLARS.

I live and work in Asia and I am NOT paid USD.

So for those of you NOT in the US/EU, the RP is EXPENSIVE.

Lastly:
Girls are NOT CHEAP.
Fine 1000
Girl 1000
Beers 500-1500
Breakfast next a.m. 500
That's 3000 - 4000 php or 439 CNY or $93 USD.

Sure it's cheap, ONLY IF YOU ARE AMERICAN and paid in dollars.

If you are paid in HKD or CNY that price is the SAME or MORE than China.

In a nation much poorer. Why should anyone pay MORE in the RP when China has a much much higher PPP per capita?

This makes no sense.

What a rip-off, disappointment, disillusioning discovery.
Dude, that's because you went to MANILA! NO ONE suggested you to go there. NO PI travel guide or website recommends it either. You said you did research. Well it sounds like you didn't. Otherwise, why did you go to a city that no one recommends?

I only go to Manila to hang out for to meet someone. I wouldn't want to live there though.

The prices are as I say in Angeles City. They are even cheaper in Mindanao.

Meals are not 500p. Where did you eat at exactly? What's the name of the restaurant?

If you go to Mall of Asia in Manila, for instance, you can eat at many nice restaurants for 200p or 300p. Personally, I eat at Mexicali, a Mexican place. There I can get a large burrito with chips for 145p. In the food court, there is a vegetarian place called Bodhi that sells health food for 80p for a combo meal. It's small so I get two of them for 160p. I also get a veggie pork bun for 30p. That's a lot of food that makes me full.

How is that expensive? I'm giving specific examples. You aren't. Are you sure you're not a troll?

Also, the hotel chain in Manila, Sogo Hotel, is only 1000p a night. There are many such hotel franchises in Manila - all over. On the main EDSA Rd, you see them on every block. How could you have missed them?! Duh!

Do you remember seeing these? They are everywhere in Manila.

Here is what the room looks like inside. It's only 1000p for 12 hours. They take credit cards too.

The best franchise I've seen is Eurotel, which has high quality rooms for 1100p. But you only get to stay 12 hours, which is enough.

Here is a picture of the Eurotel I stayed at in Baguio. It was very spacious (more than you can see in the photo) with clean comfortable carpets and a flat panel TV on the wall, and a modern AC.

ImageImage

Here is a photo of a Eurotel room from another site. As you can see, it's nice. So what are you complaining about?

Lastly, here is the menu at the Mexicali place I eat at in Manila, which has a lot of good vegetarian items.

http://www.munchpunch.com/2405/mexicali ... -asia/menu

As you can see in the menu, there are many items under 200p and under 300p too. For example:
Burritos

Grilled meat or vegetables with fresh salsa, re-fried beans, Mexican rice, cheese and sour cream wrapped in a fresh hand-rolled tortilla. Served with tortilla chips and salsa

BBQ Chicken
145.00 - 295.00
Serving choices: California 225.00, Regular 145.00, El Gordo 295.00

Ground Beef
145.00 - 295.00
Serving choices: Regular 145.00, California 225.00, El Gordo 295.00

BBQ Pork
145.00 - 295.00
Serving choices: El Gordo 295.00, Regular 145.00, California 225.00

Roast Pork
145.00 - 295.00
Serving choices: El Gordo 295.00, Regular 145.00, California 225.00

Grilled Steak
165.00 - 329.00
Serving choices: California 259.00, Regular 165.00, El Gordo 329.00

Grilled Shrimp
225.00 - 355.00
Serving choices: California 355.00, Regular 225.00

Chimichanga

A deep-fried burrito. Served with house salad, chimichanga sauce and re-fried beans

Grilled Chicken Chimichanga
169.00 - 219.00
Serving choices: California 219.00, Regular 169.00

Grilled Steak Chimichanga
189.00 - 249.00
Serving choices: California 249.00, Regular 189.00
Note: The small sized burritos above are pretty filling and decent sized. Not bad for 145p. There is a vegetarian burrito too, but they didn't include it for some reason.
Enchiladas

Baked filled tortillas covered with salsa ranchero cheese and sour cream

Chicken Enchilada
178.00 - 195.00
Serving choices: With Mexican Rice 195.00, With Tortilla Chips and Salsa 178.00

Grilled Vegetable Enchilada
178.00 - 195.00

Ground Beef Enchilada
178.00 - 195.00

Cheese Enchilada
198.00 - 215.00
Serving choices: With Mexican Rice 215.00, With Tortilla Chips and Salsa 198.00
See what I mean? Why would you need to spend 500p? Perhaps you are just stupid or lying?

Here are their burgers, including the veggie burgers I eat, which are a nice size.
Sandwiches

Served with tortilla chips and salsa

California Chili Dog

Classic Burger

Classic Cheese Burger

Onion Grilled Burger

Onion Grilled Burger with Cheese

Chili Burger with Cheese

Chili Burger

Garden Burger

Garden Burger with Cheese
Here is a picture of what their burger and chips or fries looks like:

Overall, the portions aren't as big as in the US, but they are adequate and satisfying.

So I don't see why you need to spend 500p every meal. Maybe you are a total dumbass. Either that, or a troll who knows he is wrong but just likes to argue.

I've also gone to nice restaurants in Green Belt, Makati, where the nicest restaurants in Manila are, many times. There are some very expensive places that serve 500p and up meals. But there are many places with 200-400p meals as well, even in high quality dining establishments.

You've just been PWNED! Now do you realize what a dumbass you are? Research my ass. It looks like you didn't do any research! Neither did I. I just walked around and found all those things above by looking and walking. Yet you did a lot of research, you say, and found only the most expensive things? lol Golly, you must suck, or be a troll. lol
Winston-

You about summed it up. As you say, research? My ass! Dude comes across as a whinny dumb-ass.
If you are a dumb-ass you will get hosed at every turn...what's new? LOL There is always someone willing to
take a fool's money.

He better head back to China asap...he is going to lower the already marginal average intelligence in the RP.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
Last edited by OutWest on January 21st, 2012, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

I'm scared of the Philippines Legal System

Post by polya »

I'm scared of the Philippines Legal System - the fact there's no Habeus Corpus (your thrown in jail for years until your case goes to their over-crowded Courts). Also, being European I'm scared of "standing out" and becoming a target for muggers, burglars, etc. However, I've been to worse countries like Belarus, but I wasn't scared there as I dressed the same as the locals & never stood out (much).
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

ph_visitor's prices are so off that I think there's a good chance that he's never even stepped on Philippine soil, and is simply trolling for attention.
smallcheese
Freshman Poster

Post by smallcheese »

He or she could be a troll. Maybe working for or owns a web site that promotes living and dating women in China (Hong Kong, mainland)? This is an open forum so it's not that difficult to do if you have a hidden agenda.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Just curious but did you not look at the pics posted of the Philippines? That combined with some real life inquiries about prices would give you something close to the real story. Nearly all of the guys who talk up the Philippines never post pics of these "gorgeous asian women" falling over them that they always talk about. Then when you can finally pry some pics out from somewhere it turns out they are screwing splay toed hillbilly looking farm girls who look like the toilet maids in Hong Kong.
This is sort of a legit complaint, but only sort of. I personally had to make this decision in my recent trip report. It's harmless to post pics of bar girls or girls you meet on the street but to subject girls you like, are dating, are sleeping with to some of the characters here? I chose not to. Considering Thr number of clowns you recently banned, I would think you would understand why.

Beside, what's wrong with hillbilly looking farm girls?
Davewe, consider yourself very lucky. Based on yr posts, u seem to be fine with short, dark, thin, and plain peasants. U gotta know, these types of girls, in the eyes of locals and around the region in general, are Asian equivalent of the ghetto black girls or white trailer trash we so loath back home. If you had a serious corporate position in Thailand for example, and dated one of these types, you would probably face serious social pressure not to ever bring her to company functions or be seen with her around the office. Doing otherwise might even be a fireable offense in some firms.

As long as u r attracted to such types, u will face minimal competition from qualified locals as well as many of the more presentable expats (yes, some expats do go for the more popular gals).

Now u may argue that I too have bad taste. But actually, my types often seem to be pretty popular with a lot of locals and/or more presentable expats. So they tend to be very difficult to get. Yours are not. Count yr blessings and live it up in the likes of PI and Kenya.
This comment is unjustifiably personal but proves my point. Why would guys on this forum who have wives or gfs that they care about subject them to infantile ratings and scrutiny?
I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I just wanna provide context so that people understand what's really going on. Readers like ph_visitor get the wrong idea about PI when they read overly positive reports such as yours. Then when they hit the ground for the first time, they feel the forum has mislead them.
It's been said several times in this thread, but neither I nor anyone I can think of on this forum has ever said "go to Manila for cheap prices and hot women." My trip report only said that Manila was a little bit less of a shithole than I was expecting. That's far from a ringing endorsement. Unfortunately the OP's research is what is suspect. Posting after posting clearly state that if you go to the RP, avoid Manila and Manila girls. And five minutes of Internet research would tell anyone not to expect cheap prices in Manila.

So, while I might understand the OP's disappointment, you can't lay it on trip reports here or general positive feelings that I and others might have for the RP.

BTW, I am hesitant to admit this, but I actually saw several attractive women in Manila, though most were working the upscale hotels. I even met and dated one. And at 5'5" she was nearly tall enough to suit certain tastes. She even was light skinned. And more remarkably - curvy. Well, there's an exception to every rule I suppose.

It's also been said several times on this thread that tastes vary. But it's more than just that. How do you compare the tastes of guys interested in potential wives, short term or long term gfs, as well as those guys who's prime interest is in mongering? You really can't.

I wish the OP well in his continued travels. Me - I hope to visit other Asian countries. But I know I will visit the RP again.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
Rock wrote:
davewe wrote: This is sort of a legit complaint, but only sort of. I personally had to make this decision in my recent trip report. It's harmless to post pics of bar girls or girls you meet on the street but to subject girls you like, are dating, are sleeping with to some of the characters here? I chose not to. Considering Thr number of clowns you recently banned, I would think you would understand why.

Beside, what's wrong with hillbilly looking farm girls?
Davewe, consider yourself very lucky. Based on yr posts, u seem to be fine with short, dark, thin, and plain peasants. U gotta know, these types of girls, in the eyes of locals and around the region in general, are Asian equivalent of the ghetto black girls or white trailer trash we so loath back home. If you had a serious corporate position in Thailand for example, and dated one of these types, you would probably face serious social pressure not to ever bring her to company functions or be seen with her around the office. Doing otherwise might even be a fireable offense in some firms.

As long as u r attracted to such types, u will face minimal competition from qualified locals as well as many of the more presentable expats (yes, some expats do go for the more popular gals).

Now u may argue that I too have bad taste. But actually, my types often seem to be pretty popular with a lot of locals and/or more presentable expats. So they tend to be very difficult to get. Yours are not. Count yr blessings and live it up in the likes of PI and Kenya.
This comment is unjustifiably personal but proves my point. Why would guys on this forum who have wives or gfs that they care about subject them to infantile ratings and scrutiny?
I don't mean to hurt your feelings. I just wanna provide context so that people understand what's really going on. Readers like ph_visitor get the wrong idea about PI when they read overly positive reports such as yours. Then when they hit the ground for the first time, they feel the forum has mislead them.
It's been said several times in this thread, but neither I nor anyone I can think of on this forum has ever said "go to Manila for cheap prices and hot women." My trip report only said that Manila was a little bit less of a shithole than I was expecting. That's far from a ringing endorsement. Unfortunately the OP's research is what is suspect. Posting after posting clearly state that if you go to the RP, avoid Manila and Manila girls. And five minutes of Internet research would tell anyone not to expect cheap prices in Manila.

So, while I might understand the OP's disappointment, you can't lay it on trip reports here or general positive feelings that I and others might have for the RP.

BTW, I am hesitant to admit this, but I actually saw several attractive women in Manila, though most were working the upscale hotels. I even met and dated one. And at 5'5" she was nearly tall enough to suit certain tastes. She even was light skinned. And more remarkably - curvy. Well, there's an exception to every rule I suppose.

It's also been said several times on this thread that tastes vary. But it's more than just that. How do you compare the tastes of guys interested in potential wives, short term or long term gfs, as well as those guys who's prime interest is in mongering? You really can't.

I wish the OP well in his continued travels. Me - I hope to visit other Asian countries. But I know I will visit the RP again.
Usually, the capital or largest city in a given country will have the highest concentration of that country's very best looking specimens. Because the big city is where the money and glamor is and that's a magnet for the beautiful people. Consider Bangkok, London, Shanghai, or Sao Paolo for just a few examples of this dynamic. Manila actually fits this too. If u dig up some of Mr. S's old posts, he will tell u that stunners can easily be found in some of the best clubs in Quezon City (part of metro Manila) for example but that u have to be a big shot with commensurate spending habits to fit-in to those venues. Of the few thousand very attractive girls in PI that Outwest made reference to, the bulk can probably be found somewhere in the Manila area. The country's richest and most privileged are there. The very top unis are there. And the country's very hottest girls, by broad standards, are mostly there too.

The problem is that most Filipinas in Manila are plain or worse like everywhere else in the country. When u find the really hot ones, they tend to fit at least one of the following:

- part of the stand-offish and nearly inaccessible middle class or above who live in gated community bubble worlds

- spoiled by rich guys throwing money at them and/or gold diggers

- very picky about the guys they consider - looks, age, money, biz status, family background, race, etc.

- from a rich and famous class so out of reach for ordinary people

So if I could have my pick of the litter looks wise, I would just stick with Manila. Cus many of the country's best looking women from all areas of the country are likely to be found there. Problem is, mega-cities spoil women very fast. That's why I recommend those who wanna find those needles in the haystack to venture out to the other cities and surrounding countryside.

Davewe, good work on dating the taller, slight skinned, curvy hotel employee in Manila. How old is she? Why didn't u hold on to her? I love to hear about success stories involving guys here.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Winston wrote:There are tons of posts here bashing the Philippines. They are stickied too. Didn't you see them?
I have very good budgeting skills. The fact is that what I learned online was off by a factor of 4x to 8x.

Also it doesn't help if the Filipinos just lie and double, triple and quintuple charge me and my buddy.

Since he lives in AC, has for 3 years'; and he has visited Sabang 6 times, and he is a professional diver with 3,000 hours in the water, you would think we wouldn't have gotten shafted.

But we did.
You have no budgeting skills at all. What ethnicity are you? I can't believe that you are Chinese. You must be white or Korean. No Chinese person would suck that bad at budgeting or common sense.
You are assuming I am Chinese. I work in China, and if you continue to insult me I will return the favor.
the f**k were you giving 1000p tips for taxis?
I wasn't my friend was. I haven't gone with the girls because I don't want one.

In Manila though, there is the barfine and the tip you give the girl for sex, so it's a double price. But if you go to LA Cafe, you negotiate everything all at once.

Drinks are 150p for ladies drinks and 90p for customers. But that's if the lady gets one shot. They prefer two shots so that they can double the price. If you say nothing, they will ask for two shots.
Breakfast, lunch and shopping the next day are optional. You can take her to Jollibee and spend 100p on her breakfast or lunch. Come on now.
What are you talking about? Any food court stall in a mall is 200 and on up for ANY dish in Manila. Then I have to eat, too.
Do you suck that bad at budgeting? Only white and Korean guys suck that bad with money.
Please keep insulting me. Also continue to be racist.

I budgeted based upon bad information and as I have repeatedly posted I did NOT bf anyone because the girls are ugly. Beers in a bg bar add up to 1,000 easily when with a friend, and basically it's a multiple of 1,500 for a ST trip to the RP.

1500 Room
1500 X2 Girl
1500 Beer in bg bar
1500 for food
1500 X2,3,4 for diving
1500 for massage

Really, your cost basis you guys claim is just not true.
Even IF I get a local house, the food here is very expensive and very bad for one's health, and $500 a month on the cheap isn't possible unless you want to die from a heart attack.
Live like a King for $1,500?

No way. Not in 2012.

I don't like it here, this was a mistake.
Pure and simple.[/quote]
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

smallcheese wrote:He or she could be a troll. Maybe working for or owns a web site that promotes living and dating women in China (Hong Kong, mainland)? This is an open forum so it's not that difficult to do if you have a hidden agenda.
I am in an Internet Cafe in Sabang and Winston can check my IP.

I don't like it here. It's not for everyone and I was as surprised as all of you that I did not like it.

Typical Internet Bullshit - I don't agree with you, there fore I am a troll and lying.

I would rather be in Hong Kong. It's cheaper.
Last edited by ph_visitor on January 22nd, 2012, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

PaulB wrote:ph_visitor's prices are so off that I think there's a good chance that he's never even stepped on Philippine soil, and is simply trolling for attention.
I am in Sabang now.

I posted my REAL, ACTUAL budget of money OUT of my wallet or my friend's wallet this week.

Today I spent:
1500 food, etc
1500 room
2000 snorkeling (x2 we were ripped off)

That's 5,000.

We haven't even hit the bars, that's another 500 to 1000 for beers and if my buddy fines a girl that's 1,000 plus 1,000 the next day plus breakfast for 500.

Then he spent 8,000 today, I spent 5,500.
Last edited by ph_visitor on January 22nd, 2012, 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

Winston wrote:If you go to Mall of Asia in Manila, for instance, you can eat at many nice restaurants for 200p or 300p. Personally, I eat at Mexicali, a Mexican place. There I can get a large burrito with chips for 145p. In the food court, there is a vegetarian place called Bodhi that sells health food for 80p for a combo meal. It's small so I get two of them for 160p. I also get a veggie pork bun for 30p. That's a lot of food that makes me full.
How about this since I am tired of the bs here.

I will be in AC in 2 days.

Let's meet.
Keyser
Freshman Poster

Post by Keyser »

Well, if the OP did budget for this little adventure and also admits that he is over his budget by 800%, I would say his research fell a bit short. :roll: