Donte Carver Our Happier Abroad Hero!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Donte Carver Our Happier Abroad Hero!

Post by ErikHeaven »

http://youtu.be/C_cCDFqLeTY He should inspire us all!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Hey ErikHeaven, check out the racist comments directed against the black guy by the white racists in the comments section. See, this is why white people have the stereotype of being racist because of shit like that! I guess the whites don't like to see a successful black man in a foreign country? Many of the blacks in the comments are saying that racism back home is why many of them want to move overseas!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I

Post by ErikHeaven »

I do not waste time with the racists. Racists are just plain ignorant people. When i watched the video i posted it for all the HUMAN males on this board. Many of whom i have become friends with outside of here. Most racists in my mind are just plain haters that are small minded and cannot accomplish much so they resort to low level ignorance.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

That shit makes me cringe. He's successful not for something he does but for something he is. The Japanese love their circus freaks. Bob Sapp comes to mind. And I don't respect actors, so he can't win either way with me. :lol:

Sorry but exceptions don't make the rule, you can't take a popular foreign-born celebrity and use him to show how inclusive a society is. Many are successful in Japan, but saying that Americans are racist and Japanese are not is total bullshit. The "discrimination" blacks receive in the west is caused by their clan's behaviour. While asians have pre-conceived notions of people simply based on skin color. Whites are most open-minded people on earth, period. Anyone who claims otherwise is deluded and needs a reality check, or is a worthless liar with an agenda.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Odbo i really did not want to turn this into a racial diatribe. I wanted to show or inspire other members who have not yet gone abroad some tips or just plain inspiration to do so. There is some racism directed against African Americans plainly due to the color of our skin. And yes some of my people do act ignorant. It really gets on my nerves when you show a positive piece about an African American person doing something positive and here comes the racial comments. If its a black criminal racist comments, a black entrepreneur negative comments.
Its like your damned if you do or do not!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Everybody has ugliness and some levels of ignorance, that is what makes us human-Erik
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ErikHeaven wrote:If its a black criminal racist comments, a black entrepreneur negative comments.
That's true, but a lot of that comes from many successful blacks not earning it, but being given their success simply due to being born a "minority". This guy is a good example because he is a clown for a living, and yet is paid more than others who do actual work. So people are bitter, and since he is black they connect that with black-privilege.

But it especially infuriates people in daily life. Blacks use affirmative action and other politically correct policies to rise to the top at the expense of people who deserve it, especially true if they're in government or politics. Imagine working at a police station with 50 other guys, 45 of whom are white, and surprise surprise, the black guy, an average employee, gets the big promotion every other guy wants. Do you see how the "racist" (anti-white) policies inevitably back-fire? The Jew can only push the white man so far until he snaps. The minorities better choose what side they are on, because I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when the white man can't take no more Marxist bullshit.

Here's what I'm talking about:

Nigger runs from the cops in a minivan. Partially runs over a cop, then flips his ride and gets knocked unconscious. Angry cops run over and punch him. Has nothing to do with being black, has everything to do with being a outlaw dirtbag running over people. I'm no fan of cops and am not trying to defend them punching an unconscious man but the decision against them was full of hypocrisy.

Fast forward a couple days, you've got a couple of privileged house niggers (Jewish ass-lickers) - the black police chief and black mayor, pretending to be outraged and getting on the high horse. The 5 cops end up getting fired. I thought blacks were a minority, what is up with them having all these positions of power? It's political correctness to disempower the white man and empower big brother. Obviously they didn't earn their rise to the top, no mayor of any city of decent size earns his position based on competence. But it's even more alarming when you've got the "oppressed" minorities ruling the white "oppressors". If this continues expect more racial tension followed by an eventual explosion of anger leading to disproportional violence (chickens coming home to roost).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

odbo wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:If its a black criminal racist comments, a black entrepreneur negative comments.
That's true, but a lot of that comes from many successful blacks not earning it, but being given their success simply due to being born a "minority". This guy is a good example because he is a clown for a living, and yet is paid more than others who do actual work. So people are bitter, and since he is black they connect that with black-privilege.

But it especially infuriates people in daily life. Blacks use affirmative action and other politically correct policies to rise to the top at the expense of people who deserve it, especially true if they're in government or politics. Imagine working at a police station with 50 other guys, 45 of whom are white, and surprise surprise, the black guy, an average employee, gets the big promotion every other guy wants. Do you see how the "racist" (anti-white) policies inevitably back-fire? The Jew can only push the white man so far until he snaps. The minorities better choose what side they are on, because I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end when the white man can't take no more Marxist bullshit.

Here's what I'm talking about:

Nigger runs from the cops in a minivan. Partially runs over a cop, then flips his ride and gets knocked unconscious. Angry cops run over and punch him. Has nothing to do with being black, has everything to do with being a outlaw dirtbag running over people. I'm no fan of cops and am not trying to defend them punching an unconscious man but the decision against them was full of hypocrisy.

Fast forward a couple days, you've got a couple of privileged house niggers (Jewish ass-lickers) - the black police chief and black mayor, pretending to be outraged and getting on the high horse. The 5 cops end up getting fired. I thought blacks were a minority, what is up with them having all these positions of power? It's political correctness to disempower the white man and empower big brother. Obviously they didn't earn their rise to the top, no mayor of any city of decent size earns his position based on competence. But it's even more alarming when you've got the "oppressed" minorities ruling the white "oppressors". If this continues expect more racial tension followed by an eventual explosion of anger leading to disproportional violence (chickens coming home to roost).
Your amazing....

That's all I can say, some of the filth coming out of you needs to put a plug in it.

All these positions of power? I am going to put you on ignore, wow.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

If the truth hurts, just shoot the messenger!

If you can't refute a point, try a character assassination and take the moral high ground!

It is a well known fact that in modern America and Britain, women and minorities regularly get promotions over deserving white men because of political correctness. It is seem as unfair to treat white men on equal terms. This is especially true at government jobs, state colleges, and in some ways even the corporate environment. A caucasian man being successful or in any position of power is obviously a sign of misogyny and racism in the workplace.
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

odbo i pity you.i wouldnt take anything this clow say seriously
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

and im pretty sure carter does give 2 shit about he doesnt have the time to try to "win with you he's to busy being successful
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

he act like white and other race dont committ crimes and act in an uncivilized manner but them and their "clan" get stereotyped for it
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I don't need fools and liars to pity me. This video shows what white America is more or less headed for, hence the inevitable backlash. Except in the current situation in America it's primarily the men who are feeling the strain. They're expected to be the breadwinners and pay for dates while plenty of white women have superior jobs, have every other race of men going after them, and are rewarded for stupid decisions and selfish behavior (i.e. government benefits and alimony payments).

Whites as a whole cannot expect equity when they become minorities in their own countries because that goes totally against what has been happening with whites in non-white countries. Minorities/immigrants who are generously received by white hosts don't reciprocate when the situation is reversed. You only have to walk through certain neighbourhoods to see what the future holds. However as of now whites in America and Britain are still the majority and are already facing discrimination in jobs, in colleges and even in freedom of speech. Disproportionate unemployment among white men is rising, women and minorities are getting hired ahead of him while all the blame and expectations are still placed on his shoulders. Pay attention as his anger brews...
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

odbo wrote:I don't need fools and liars to pity me. This video shows what white America is more or less headed for, hence the inevitable backlash. Except in the current situation in America it's primarily the men who are feeling the strain. They're expected to be the breadwinners and pay for dates while plenty of white women have superior jobs, have every other race of men going after them, and are rewarded for stupid decisions and selfish behavior (i.e. government benefits and alimony payments).

Whites as a whole cannot expect equity when they become minorities in their own countries because that goes totally against what has been happening with whites in non-white countries. Minorities/immigrants who are generously received by white hosts don't reciprocate when the situation is reversed. You only have to walk through certain neighbourhoods to see what the future holds. However as of now whites in America and Britain are still the majority and are already facing discrimination in jobs, in colleges and even in freedom of speech. Disproportionate unemployment among white men is rising, women and minorities are getting hired ahead of him while all the blame and expectations are still placed on his shoulders. Pay attention as his anger brews...
since when was america white country?!
Pugilist
Freshman Poster

Post by Pugilist »

odbo wrote:I don't need fools and liars to pity me. This video shows what white America is more or less headed for, hence the inevitable backlash. Except in the current situation in America it's primarily the men who are feeling the strain. They're expected to be the breadwinners and pay for dates while plenty of white women have superior jobs, have every other race of men going after them, and are rewarded for stupid decisions and selfish behavior (i.e. government benefits and alimony payments).

well if white south africans dont like the living condition why dont they get the f**k out and go back to europe where whites are always telling blacks to go back to africa