FIELD REPORT PART II: The dirty deed has been done.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

FIELD REPORT PART II: The dirty deed has been done.

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I have just recently terminated the experiment (that liasion with the woman in my previous post), and as expected, she was alternating between crying/begging me to stay, and telling me that if I loved her, then I would f***ing stay. This concludes my field study. I hope you gentlemen don't think negatively of me because I undertook this assignment, but if you do, then let me know...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

The only thing I got off it was you got mad at an obese married woman for not believing in dinosaurs.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The Arab wrote:The only thing I got off it was you got mad at an obese married woman for not believing in dinosaurs.
. No sir, it was not because she does not believe in dinosaurs; it was because THE EVIDENCE FOR THERIR EXISTENCE WAS PRETTY DAMN STRONG AND PLENTIFUL, yet because the evidence contradicted her beliefs, she blocked it ALL out!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...