Hey Winston! I'M PUBLICLY CALLNG YOU OUT SIR!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JessyJamessss
Freshman Poster

Hey Winston! I'M PUBLICLY CALLNG YOU OUT SIR!

Post by JessyJamessss »

Greetings all,

In opening, my name is not a concern. Some quick points. 1. Never saw this site in my life 2. I'm not a religious, political nut job 3. I'm not a boyscout. 4. I do not know or know of this Winston in or off of the internet. Then what am I? I'm the guy that's going to shed a light around here is what I am. :shock: The following made me giggle when I hit this page.

Community of Global Daters, Expats and Freethinkers Passionate About Truth.

Lets concentrate on the key word "TRUTH" shall we. I'd like to ask this this fellow you all call Winston and who by the way portrays himself to be a stand up guy, A question. So Winston my friend. Could you explain to me to reason for posting the follow thread? But please keep the mission statement in mind before you do " TRUTH" Proceed with caution my friend. I'll sit back now and wait. viewtopic.php?t=11593 What say all? You guys a little confused or curious yet? I'm all ears my friend, I'm a reasonable fellow and of course I give you the chance to explain. Surly you will do that and take the hi road and not just ban my IP and sweep it under the rug. ( because I have countless ways around that and if you think I'm a little on the grumpy side now that's probly not a good idea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dude, first, learn how to spell. Your thread title contains two spelling errors.

Second, get a hold of yourself. If you have a question about a particular thread, ask it in there. No need to create a new thread just to call out another thread. That's superfluous and wasteful.

Third, the reason I posted links to Asian babe cams is because I know a guy who met his Filipina wife on there. He said that Filipina cam girls are a good mid-ground between goody two shoes virgins and slutty bar girls.

I am just presenting options. Get a hold of yourself. Don't freak out just because I tell people that they can meet Filipinas on an Asian cam site. It's just an option. I'm not saying it's the best way. No need to freak out about this. Get a hold of yourself. Take a chill.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

thats not a dude...thats a chick..probly fat and ugly too.

no guy would ever be self centered enough to use some varation of "I" about 20 times in their first post.

fuk off fat ugly troll momma
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

onezero4u wrote:thats not a dude...thats a chick..probly fat and ugly too.

no guy would ever be self centered enough to use some varation of "I" about 20 times in their first post.

fuk off fat ugly troll momma
And what guy would "The following made me giggle when I hit this page."

Seriously? :roll: