I am hoping to go overseas with one of you guys soon.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I am hoping to go overseas with one of you guys soon.

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

As I have previously stated, I want to go overseas one day. However, I have recently decided that I want to take a trip to either Kazakhstan or the Philippines with someone here that has had experience in either of these countries. I think that Winston possibly has a good amount of experience in the Philippines...
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pooling Resources

Post by djfourmoney »

I've been saying to others in the same boat, that we should pull resources to make our dollars go father and give them more value. We could share hotel/hostel/apartment space and related cost. In most countries beyond the United States there is a surplus of women, the chances of you being interested in the same woman/women as me is extremely rare. I mean its happen, it happen to Mark when the same trip he found Anna. Neither of those men married the woman they were interested in but different women - Not an issue.

Hotels/Hostels are an issue as far as privacy is concerned, but home/apartment rents less so because you can get multiple rooms.

In history there has always been adventurers like Lewis and Clark. We enjoy reading about it, but seldom think on that same level when it comes to problem solving.

I have suggested this several times. But I don't know why people are unwilling. Cock Blocking maybe? Okay but as I just said, there is not a shortage of women outside of America, only INSIDE.

Why Kazakhstan and Philippines? That's one hell of a combination and yes I know about the mostly Asian population in Kazakhstan but the two guys I know that have pulled women out of there to be their wives are Slavic not Asian.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Honestly, I was thinking about the same thing. Possibly go to eastern Europe to find an attractive women. Mostly in Europe you can find a decent girl but most women I have seen in Germanic countries are not bad but it depends on attractiveness.

I was thinking about traveling with guys on vacations to meet nice women and rent an apartment which is not a bad idea. I think you can do things alone but usually with others it can work out. Sadly, blocking can happen but because of the vast amount of women compared to the US that are available, attractive and not crazy is good there will be little at most.

If you want dj, I might have to go back in the US in June because finding work as a foreigner with decent German is hard to find and looking for work in Germany is not easy as you think either. Possibly I might have to live in the city instead of applying from a near country.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

That sounds nice. Team America on expedition. I might give it a shot ;-). Allone things are much more difficult.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think it's an excellent idea, I have been thinking the same thing for a while now. I would rather go with another person rather than go alone. I think an eastern European country like Ukraine would be at the top of my list.

It's more fun to travel with another person rather than go alone. This way we more safe, we also would have social support and can help each other out. We could meet here in the US, then travel on the plane together. I agree that staying at a hotel or apartment is the best way to go.

Even if we just went for a week, it would be nice to go with another person and check out a foreign country and the hot foreign babes. :D

We can then go out and meet as many women as we want to, we can be each other's "wingman" if we wanted to. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I am planning to go to the ukraine around the first week of august 2012. If anyone would like more info, pm me.
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:Honestly, I was thinking about the same thing. Possibly go to eastern Europe to find an attractive women. Mostly in Europe you can find a decent girl but most women I have seen in Germanic countries are not bad but it depends on attractiveness.

I was thinking about traveling with guys on vacations to meet nice women and rent an apartment which is not a bad idea. I think you can do things alone but usually with others it can work out. Sadly, blocking can happen but because of the vast amount of women compared to the US that are available, attractive and not crazy is good there will be little at most.

If you want dj, I might have to go back in the US in June because finding work as a foreigner with decent German is hard to find and looking for work in Germany is not easy as you think either. Possibly I might have to live in the city instead of applying from a near country.

Did you find Entry Level Jobs for IT in Germany? I did on Monster.de no German needed, they are looking for native English speakers.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

My project continues, update(s) coming soon...

That said, I am looking at April 2012 and no later than May or June as "High Season" prices stabilize. My goal sort of is to not come back unless I have too. I am not going to jinks anything (mum) so we'll have to see what happens, but I am down to pull together related cost, even down to plane tickets.

I am dead serious, I am going to Europe come hell or high water, its my 1# and I have basically taken my spending down to ZERO. I also recently joined a program that gives me a few more dollars per donation.

My projected budget minus plane ticket is roughly $500-$600, so it won't go that far. I figure maybe a couple of days (5-10) with maybe one extra flight, bus ride or "slow" train ride.

Germany is a target because of the nightclubs actions in Berlin and around the locations of the US Bases. Outside of that I may go to Belarus and/or Ukraine or even Russia.

Seriously if you're not in it to win it, meaning you're not in this to find a wife, but play that "I just wanna girlfriend" nonsense then think carefully if you want to be part of my expedition. I am not interested in hearing about this girl you f***ed you met at some club. Millions of men have met their wives in social environments so respect that venue as a suitable place, I consider it a target.

Outside of that, I don't see any problems. We can share cost on Internet, Rent and Food.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

That is awesome, man! If only I could join you on this endeavour, it would be the happiest day of my life!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

Dude have you been saving money? That is all you need to go abroad.
Peace
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

lookin4happiness wrote:Dude have you been saving money? That is all you need to go abroad.
Peace
I haven't really been getting ANY money to save :-(
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Its tough out there man.. But you just gotta go for ANY JOB even as a janitor or cleaning bathrooms in McDonalds... Things will pick up for you... slowly slowly
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

lookin4happiness wrote:Its tough out there man.. But you just gotta go for ANY JOB even as a janitor or cleaning bathrooms in McDonalds... Things will pick up for you... slowly slowly
I am also in college; I forgot to mention that.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:That is awesome, man! If only I could join you on this endeavour, it would be the happiest day of my life!
What do you mean IF? What are you doing? I'm pretty sure Spring Break is in March/April (1). (2) I can move it down to June, not sure a certain person(s) would like that but I could. (3) If its a money issue, are you scared of needles? I have suggested donating plasma several times. Its basically painless unless your located in some no-place rural area, you can donate twice a week for some money.

As I said I joined a program recently and will get $5 additional dollars on my 2nd donation of the week. Doesn't sound like much but hey anything additional works.

Minus cat care products and a few minor things, I can save around $280-$300 a month and that extra $5 every week comes in handy. I am going to try to be more aggressive starting this month and I hope they'll be some spring airline sales to save me a few dollars as well.

You can donate bone marrow and depending how much you give them, you can make as much as $450 per session.

That could be your biggest cost, housing. You can rent apartments for about $300 a month per person or $600-$700 for a single person. Most apartments include a TV and Internet.

There is also House Sitting and Couch Surfing.

I don't know what excuse your making this week. Its usually you're a "student". Save every penny, do odd jobs (look on CL and Amazon), donate Blood (not as often as plasma), collect cans/bottles. Sell your sperm (that pays very well...), test video games (your a gamer...)

Dude, you can make money without having a "regular" job. That said you'll need to qualify for K1 if you do find a girl that's not from a country on the Visa Waiver List. Which means you need to make 120% over the poverty line (about 22K a year) before the Government/INS deems you responsible enough to take care of your new bride.

If she's from a Waiver List Country, you can backdoor the system.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:Its tough out there man.. But you just gotta go for ANY JOB even as a janitor or cleaning bathrooms in McDonalds... Things will pick up for you... slowly slowly
I am also in college; I forgot to mention that.

Well then, WHy are you hoping to be going abroad if you don't have any money?

Im just saying.. saving funds while in the US is key. Our dollars go very far in many countries of this world.. Saving just 50 bux a week for a year or something and you can have yourself a nice little trip.