Hey WINSTON and JTEST!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Hey Grunt.
I remember you from russia.com
So the owner of AWS.com is a pizza delivery driver? Okay.

You were totally hilarious. You did change some of my views about American women, and set me to want to overcome that negativity about us (I am an American woman myself), and had me look at my own flaws, and start thinking about how I can treat human beings as a whole better, and to not become one of those bitter feminists. I come from a family of bitter feminists (on my dad's side)-my grandma was married 4 times. All my grandma's daughters are either widowed, or divorced. I did not want to end up like that. Even if I never myself get married, I could at least try to encourage othe American women to treat men better and not be as materialistic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kristy_571 wrote:Hey Grunt.
I remember you from russia.com
So the owner of AWS.com is a pizza delivery driver? Okay.

You were totally hilarious. You did change some of my views about American women, and set me to want to overcome that negativity about us (I am an American woman myself), and had me look at my own flaws, and start thinking about how I can treat human beings as a whole better, and to not become one of those bitter feminists. I come from a family of bitter feminists (on my dad's side)-my grandma was married 4 times. All my grandma's daughters are either widowed, or divorced. I did not want to end up like that. Even if I never myself get married, I could at least try to encourage othe American women to treat men better and not be as materialistic.
W: Wow Kristy, I admire how open minded, thoughtful and sensitive you are to other's feelings. I bet you make a great pal to any guy since you can understand us so well.

I had an American ex who was a feminist but never called herself one. You can see her photos on my biography page: http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm

Her name was Robin. She was very independent and always looked out for herself only, as she was number one. Her family consisted of mostly single moms who were fat and had double standards. Like they would say to me, "Remember a good man treats his woman with loving care and tends to her needs." but they would never say the other way as well, that a good woman treats her man with loving care, etc.

Don't these women realize their unfair double standards? What happened to their conscience or consideration of others? I don't get it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yeah we had alot of fun on the russia.com forums. What name did you go by there, kristy? I do agree its good that American females begin to grasp their situation, but there are some other perspectives to consider. From my viewpoint, I see all women in a scale. Considerations include physical appearance, education, overall wisdom, domestic ability (cooking, cleaning, etc), and emotional stability (not prone to drama, able to handle hardship, etc).

Keeping the above in mind, and using a scale that has +100 on one end, and -100 on the other. +100 being world class excellent and -100 being the worst possible. Foreign women, being less prone to cult indoctrination (feminism) and its attendant defects, tend to land well within the +25 to +50 range on average.

Conversely, American females, with their complete lack of domestic skill, poor education, unhealthy diet, emotional immaturity, and mental deficiency are firmly set in the -75 to -100 range. Even "good" American females, having dug themselves into a hole over the last 40 years, can barely hope to struggle into a feeble +10 or +20.

That being said, we have to weigh the ability of "enlightened" American females. They may mean very well, but how well do they stack up against the competition? Or, more to the point, what are their capacities? It may sound abstract, so I will use an example.

The case that best describes the inherent, deep seated flaws of the American female is one Mary Winkler. This "Christian" "woman", was cared for by her pastor husband, and given 3 children. However she found herself entangled in a Nigerian check floating scheme (demonstrating lack of wisdom and greed). When her guilt was on the verge of being exposed, she defaulted to her basic programming, and murdered her husband while he slept. She, of course, was given a slap on the wrist and promptly released from prison after the public attention had faded.

Now, if this were not bad enough, lets consider that all 3 of the children were female. All of them have learned, first hand, that males are expendable, to be slaughtered like pigs when the need arises. And, just like their mother, they will smile sweetly to men, swear undying love, then switch into demonic murdering hellspawn the moment the family goes into a few thousand dollars into debt.

Then they ride off into the sunset with the life insurance policy, interviews with Oprah, and lucrative book deals. I defy anyone to find such a case involving a foreign woman, where the sentence (or lack thereof) was comparable. This is on top of the INS statistics that show divorce rates among American men and foreign women is about 30%, vs. the 90% divorce rates among American men and American females in states such as Delaware and California.

Marriage is a difficult path at best, so I advise any man to invest wisely. Lets encourage American females to straighten up and fly right, but when it comes to long term relationships, men need to stop trying to give others the benefit of the doubt, and focus exclusively on whats right and good for men...and men alone.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Okay. I think you have a good way of thinking for what works best for you and others. I can't measure myself to any scale at all. I do not think myself better than anyone, nor do I think I am worthless. I pretty much measure myself by my accomplishments in life, how well educated I make myself, and how I treat others and raise my daughter (that's right. I'm an unmarried American mama). I think that men should do what is best for them when it comes to their lives. I think that American women should learn how to be a little bit more respectful. I do not think I myself will ever measure up to anyone's ideals... but I can make myself a better person and learn. :)
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The prime requisite of any female is her ability to please a man, and be pleasant in general. All other considerations are secondary, at best. Men today need to hold females to an exacting standard. A man at 60 is just as likely to find a good wife as a guy at 30.

The problem we have in America and other western (read: feminist) nations is females have been allowed to define their own value. This is basically communism, and is guaranteed to result in societal breakdown.

Evidence of this is found here; Marriage hits lowest rate since records began almost 150 years ago

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/arti ... article.do
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:The prime requisite of any female is her ability to please a man, and be pleasant in general. All other considerations are secondary, at best. Men today need to hold females to an exacting standard.
That sounds fairly reasonable. We also believe the same thing in my religion. And if a wife loves her husband, then she will try to do everything she can to be a good wife. And being a negative person with a bad attitude is not good anyways.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Just to confirm AWS's radicalness here are a couple of examples.

I'm providing the link to my blog entry so you can read the entire thing for those interested.

http://outcastsuperstar.blogspot.com/20 ... -list.html

The AWS link was removed before the PM was sent not after. You disapprove or approve all comments on your blog and post them or not post them on your blog. There is no difference You could not made the PM public by your choice as you control the responses on your blog.

I am against zionists not jews. I am a protectionist for the USA and not israel. You are too brainwashed to realize 9/11 was carried out with the help of some israel corporations and the mossad. Many "Amercian" jews knew about 9/11 before it happened and were told not to show up to work on 9/11 because their jewish pals told them not to go to work as they had inside information.

Feminists always claim anti-feminists are racists. The standard line from unenlightened mgtow lemmings is that AWS members who says anything negative about jews are anti-semites. It's also a truth suppression technique and classic zioinst shill tactic. When one knowingly associates with evil one becomes evil.

OS knowingly associates with sodomites and promotes other sites that are pro-sodomy. In fact, I would venture to guess that not one single link on his website that refuses to associate with sodomites so taking the AWS link off was actually a benefit.

The mgtow movement shills are about the worst bunch of hypocrites and sociopaths on the planet. They are in general extremely anti-Christian. A more treacherous lot of malcontents are not to be found on the Internet in my opinion. I knew you would be brainwashed by the sodomite/zionist friendly mgtow crowd before to long which is why you were dropped.

Seeing as how http://www.americanwomensuck.com was the first to link to your blog and you did not even have to pay a fee when you joined the proper thing to do would have been to email me and type that you are in with the sodomite friendly mgtow crowd and not the manly anti-feminist crowd. The link had been off for awhile before the PM was sent. I pm'd you via your blog as a way to save time as I was at your blog and curious as to why the link was removed. I sent the PM knowing you could post it or not post it by your own choice. Readers should note that OS has my email and also had total control of what was posted on his blog. He chose to go public not me.

I know many jewish people sure do hate Christians. Are you jewish OS? Are you an atheist OS? Just curious.

Rap music is for losers and it was formed to bash white Christian males, to promote sodomy, as a form of hate speech against whitey and to promote crime. If you had the ability to research more in-depth you would know this. Rap music is financed and promoted by zionists most of whom just happen to be jewish. The rules of the forum stated clearly state that rap music is not to be promoted. Former members broke the rules they knew about when they signed-up and were banned. You were dropped because you are not up to the standards of the forum. I suspected long ago that your true personality is that of the mgtow shills.

Of course you do not have anything against homosexuals as you promote extensively the mgtow websites where sodomy is encouraged. You capitalized the "h" in homosexual when it should not have been capitalized if using proper syntax which went to show your allegiance to their cause. I leave off caps on certain words on purpose. You want to think you were dropped from the forum for one reason when in reality there was a plethora of reasons why you were dropped. When one knowingly associates with evil one becomes evil.

I am actually glad you chose to respond publicly as now all can see where you stand and where I stand. I was correct on my assessment of how you have devolved. I am thankful you removed the link after reading your public response.

The attacks from the majority in the mgtow movement have come from jews, blacks, atheists, sadists, criminals and sodomites. Those are the facts. I know you have been brainwashed by your mgtow pals. I doubt you will change for the better. You have exposed totally what I have suspected about your personality in your public response.

The whole AWS cult angle is laughable and shows extreme ignorance and zionist irrationality. A cult is formed by forcing people to stay in a place. No one is required to read http://www.americanwomensuck.com or stay on as a member and we in fact encourage people to start their own blogs. There is a lot of irrationality in the mgtow crowd. Most of the irrational mgtow arguments are the type of argument sociopaths and psychopaths use.

Implying the forum is is run like like a feminist would run it is illogical and the main tactic of delusional dirtbags in the mgtow movement. This is part of the sociopathy and psychopathy of the mgtow movement which in reality is harmful to men. It's why http://www.feministing.com gets much more traffic then any mgtow site. The mgtow movement will never help real manly men or real anti-feminists.

I have never once posted that sex before marriage is wrong. The Christian haters in the mgtow gang of misfits are the ones that post in all or nothing illogical terms. They say that one must follow every word in the bible or they are cherry picking. When someone follows the bible completely they say they are zealots. They take both sides of an argument because they have no spine and have turned away from God. I have posted hundreds of times that believing in God is more important than any religion. The mgtow crowd has a hard time with that concept because they associate with evil or are evil themselves. The AWS forum has members from many different religions by the way. Another lie in the mgtow gang of shills is that one must be Christian to be an AWS member. I have posted hundreds of times that believing in God is more important then any religion. The mgtow crowd has a hard time with that concept because many associate with evil or many are evil themselves.

The AWS forum does well with a small group of people. Other sites take thousands of people helping where the AWS site (on purpose) keeps membership small. It's mgtow sites that are constantly recruiting members while the AWS forum does not. A cult can not be formed when no active recruiting takes place. The bannings have been justified but dropped members like you have will never get it.

Knowingly supporting sodomites and scoundrels (which you do by posting some links to their sites) and by your own admonition that those that engage in sodomy do not personally bother you does intricate that you are not an anti-feminist. Could my mistake be that I thought you were an anti-feminist? I apologize if I thought you were an anti-feminist. Now I know you are not.

The fact remains that the AWS link was deleted before the blog PM was sent. Outcast Superstar had the choice to email the response or make the comment public. The PM was sent to save time is all. OS made it public not AWS.

The quality has improved vastly now that treacherous louts, black supremacists, jewish supremacists, sodomite supporters and atheists have been dropped from the AWS forum. Our traffic numbers are way up not down now. The mgtow crowd wants this forum to fail but it only gets stronger. For 5 years I have posted that all louts should join the niceguy/mgtow movement. When you see their yellow badge that is the first clue to steer clear of them if you are anti-feminist.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Here is his latest comment

OS is one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God. Then he/she tries to use biblical arguments which appears to show his/her delusion, ignorance and irrationality. OS has sided with the sodomites, zionists, two-faced scoundrels, atheists and agnostics.

When one associates with evil one becomes evil. OS's delusional sodomite mgtow friends are in no way real anti-feminists and never will be. To claim his/her mgtow irrational sodomite accepting ilk are more anti-feminist then the manly men and ladylike ladies on the AWS forum is both laughable and irrational.

An unmarried adult man, without a girlfriend and with the means to pay for a legal prostitute is better served seeing a legal prostitute then he is sleeping with a corporate whore or club whore. That has always been the stance of the AWS forum. There is much less risk of catching an STD (less then .01% in legal brothels in Nevada) then sleeping with a corporate whore, American college educated woman or a club/bar whore.

OS tries to play all sides to pilfer other forums. The main attributes of the mgtow crowd are treachery and faking friendships to divide forums and terminate friendships. That is what they did to the TFL movement very quickly.

For a long time mgtow dweebs said the AWS forum was not violent enough. Then they said some posters are too violent. Some said the AWS forum was too religious when we stated all along it was never a religious forum. Then some mgtow members said the forum was not religious enough. Confuse and conquer for the sake of evil is what is going on in the mgtow movement. Play all sides when the overall goal is to destroy or steer all forums into accepting evil. OS has already confirmed he/she refuses to condemn anal sodomy which is one evil ritual to any Godly person.

The mgtow band of degenerates often accuses others of what in reality is taking place on the various mgtow forums. The obsession with cults comes from the mgtow crowd who begs for people's personal information and then tries and blackmail them with it after a few months. If they can't get personal information by faking friendships they loudly lie about their enemies. This is also a COINTEL tactic.

If people want to associate with sodomites, black supremacists, girly men, jewish supremacists, atheists, phony friends, two-faced dweebs, homesexual men, rap music lovers, bi-sexual men, criminals, irrational louts, sociopaths and psychopaths then join the mgtow movment and display your yellow mgtow sign proudly!

The mgtow crowd uses treachery (a zionist specialty) and faking friendships to get personal information from people. There is also a lot of blackmail and extortion in the mgtow crowd.

The mgtow dweebs are trying to figure out how to use KS and will turn on him once they get personal information about him. That is the mission their evil handlers have tasked to them. First OS disses KS and then tries to give him a compliment. It's obvious to all Godly men what OS and his/her mgtow shills are attempting to do.

The overall goal of the mgtow dorks is to get all AWS members banned. To do this mgtow dweebs will play all sides. There is actually a more sinister group of confirmed sadists that are trying to destroy both mgtow sites and the AWS forums but the mgtow crowd is too dim to figure it out.

Violent louts are kicked off the AWS forum and most all have found a home in the mgtow movement and are part of the linked sites on the OS blog.

The mgtow crowd tries to say up is down and down is up. They try and convince suckers that wrong is right and right is wrong.

A convenient way to shun God is to not believe in God in the first place. A convenient way to embrace and surround yourself with evil is to not believe in the devil and her minions. A great way to surround yourself with treacherous snakes is to join the mgtow movement and proudly display your yellow mgtow sign!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sounds like this guy from AWS needs professional help! Seriously, he sounds deranged and in need of therapy! I will keep him in my prayers! :lol: