American women...I'll give you a chance

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Prostitutes?

Post by ErikHeaven »

Same concept low risk of problems. No false rape charges or losing your job by shagging a woman on your job. Think about it. I am reading more and exercising more to fill my own mind. I think it was Manly who talked of using herbs to control emotions? What herbs would those be as i take herbs myself?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ErikHeaven/AhhhMovingOn is crazy right: manly5k, where can we acquire these herbals? It's a lot cheaper to keep my hormones suppressed then to acquire a false-rape charge. DO TELL, PAH-PAH!! Spill the beans will ya???
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Re: Prostitutes?

Post by Maker55 »

ErikHeaven wrote:Same concept low risk of problems. No false rape charges or losing your job by shagging a woman on your job. Think about it. I am reading more and exercising more to fill my own mind. I think it was Manly who talked of using herbs to control emotions? What herbs would those be as i take herbs myself?
You can buy natural herbs to help you calm down. I don't know of any that will suppress sex urges. Herbs such as valerian, chamomile, there is something else called "emotional well being" that you can get at swansonvitamins.com

I mean, you'll wear yourself out with all of these anxieties about women. Women are not worth losing yourself psychologically. This can help you calm down until your circumstances change.

Niacin can help control anger and hostility.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Yeah it was Maker55 who mentioned herbals not me.

Oh, and Maker55 - you're making a lot of false assumptions about us and taking them to the extreme. Might want to back off before people here write you off as a troll.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Prostitutes?

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maker55 wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Same concept low risk of problems. No false rape charges or losing your job by shagging a woman on your job. Think about it. I am reading more and exercising more to fill my own mind. I think it was Manly who talked of using herbs to control emotions? What herbs would those be as i take herbs myself?
You can buy natural herbs to help you calm down. I don't know of any that will suppress sex urges. Herbs such as valerian, chamomile, there is something else called "emotional well being" that you can get at swansonvitamins.com

I mean, you'll wear yourself out with all of these anxieties about women. Women are not worth losing yourself psychologically. This can help you calm down until your circumstances change.

Niacin can help control anger and hostility.
Thank you very much.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

I wouldn't expect any herb to give you a quick fix for unpleasant emotions. Especially if youwere to take Niacin you may experiences flushes where your skin becomes red, itchy, and agitated.
The best bet may be to learn meditation on the breath, or learn a form of yoga that releases stress and allows you to improve your concentration skill/overcome add symptoms etc.. Hey if you take up yoga you might even meet some decent chicks through it haha..
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

manly5000 wrote:Yeah it was Maker55 who mentioned herbals not me.

Oh, and Maker55 - you're making a lot of false assumptions about us and taking them to the extreme. Might want to back off before people here write you off as a troll.
Are you threatening me? Really?

I post nothing any worse than what odbo posts on these forums. He should be written off as a troll not me. I tell the truth how I see it. If people don't agree or like what I say tough.

These dudes on here whining about how they can't get women but aren't willing to improve themselves. I agree that women are crap in western society but there are endless ways to fix the damn problem.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

lookin4happiness wrote:I wouldn't expect any herb to give you a quick fix for unpleasant emotions. Especially if youwere to take Niacin you may experiences flushes where your skin becomes red, itchy, and agitated.
The best bet may be to learn meditation on the breath, or learn a form of yoga that releases stress and allows you to improve your concentration skill/overcome add symptoms etc.. Hey if you take up yoga you might even meet some decent chicks through it haha..
How would you know, have you tried the herbs I mentioned? Most of these guys will NEVER take up yoga.

Niacin in capsule form won't cause your body to have flushes.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Maker55 wrote:
lookin4happiness wrote:I wouldn't expect any herb to give you a quick fix for unpleasant emotions. Especially if youwere to take Niacin you may experiences flushes where your skin becomes red, itchy, and agitated.
How would you know, have you tried the herbs I mentioned? Most of these guys will NEVER take up yoga.

Niacin in capsule form won't cause your body to have flushes.
My father does Yoga everyday. He loves it and says it helps him stay fit and rejuvenated. Maybe I should look into it as well...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I hardly know Maker55, but he doesn't seem bad as quite a few others on this site. That's just my 2-cents.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Maker55 wrote:Are you threatening me? Really?

I post nothing any worse than what odbo posts on these forums. He should be written off as a troll not me. I tell the truth how I see it. If people don't agree or like what I say tough.

These dudes on here whining about how they can't get women but aren't willing to improve themselves. I agree that women are crap in western society but there are endless ways to fix the damn problem.
LOL wow, strong overreaction. The only one I see whining here is you. Maybe you should take more of those herbs because they're obviously doing wonders for you. :roll:
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Whether American or foreign woman, you have to see the character of that woman. You need to know her bad habits and personality type.

The following questions are helpful for your observation of a worthy woman:

1.) Does she come from a good and stable family?

2.) What are her values?

3.) Does she love kids?

4.) Does she cook?

5.) What are her expectations from a relationship?

Once you find satisfactory answers to those questions, you can have a more serious committment to her. I don't believe in bashing or insulting any woman. I believe in fairness and respect. Respect goes both ways. That's why if you're always angry and insulting women, you won't get laid. Simple, really.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

ErikHeaven wrote:My other advice to you brother man OTB is this just deal with American women as concubines only. They are only good for casual sex. They made America this way along with their Mangina handlers. I have women coming at me too looking at the fine light skin brother that i am and i tell them all "We can f**k that's about it". They all look sad and say "I am looking for love". I tell them "I had love now i have child support and problems". So just f**k a few here and there and concentrate on dealing with a foreign woman for the long term.
American Women=f**k buddies, Foreign Women=Wives or LTR
OTB, I think Erik has the best solution here and I am going to concur with him on this one. I say that because I want to relay my own first hand experience with that as well. I lived and I learned. The reality is AW simply aren't LTR/marriage material because of the social climate and values that have been fostered and perpetuated from the Western feminazi/mangina culture and agenda. The whole idea of relationship "equality" is a false paradigm. We as a society need to get back in touch with, and accept each gender and the strengths they bring to the table, and how they compliment, not how they equal each other because they simply do not. This is why foreign women are better. They understand their place, and respect male authority. Our leadership is valued and thus flourishes with this dynamic because it is healthy and natural. And, there is an exchange of mutual benefits and expectations for the assumed roles of her submission to you and as master of her domain. Shelter, frequent sex, companionship and loyalty for starters. Please tell me what straight male in his right mind wouldn't get sexually aroused by a woman submitting to him and hearing her moan and scream in pleasure as he f***s her doggy style with authoritative, dominating fervor?

I was involved with an AW born, and raised here in America. It was through this relationship that I experimented with the whole "equality" ideal, and gained valuable insight that it ultimately does not work. She started out as one of my f**k buddies and things got serious because things seemed so good between us. I had thought she was different from the typical AW. She was a viable candidate for LTR. I was in pretty much the same shoes you were, thinking that going abroad right now isn't practical. So I was of the mindset to let the chips fall where they do. I may catch some flack from other guys on here for that, but that's beside the point.

Now in hindsight, I see the bigger picture. In the beginning, they act in a way that makes you want them more, whether its lots of sex or catering to you in whatever ways they can that can curry favor. They also will agree with your ideas if you have strong belief systems. But, the veneers slowly began to come off, revealing her true self. Once they've got the monogamous idea installed in your head that is where trouble happens. They try to "change" you, and any strong (and valid) beliefs or philosophies that you have about life are challenged, rebuked, discounted or totally disrespected. Then comes the attempt of a power grab for the position to run the relationship, especially if they are unbalanced and have specific character issues or impairments. They also try to control the relationship and your behavior by planning your day or week for you without your consent or permission, and get pissed if you say you had made other important plans. f**k that. Last time I checked, we are all autonomous and sovereign individuals, in charge of our own lives. This is what happened with my girl. I was at a point where I was feeling trapped in the relationship. She did not like the idea of a male being "in charge". After the honeymoon period wears off, you're supposed to give each other space as the relationship progresses and there is mutual trust. She just latched on even tighter. My family even pointed out her controlling behavior to me. So, through the course of knowing her, she has shown all the trappings of an AW, and was very tactical in how she revealed them.

Six months in my book is shit or get off the pot for LTR. I had to call things off because there were too many irreconcilable differences between us. It's funny how an AW balls up (esp. like mine did) when you are the one dumping them, and try every move in the book to stop you from doing so (crying, make up sex, etc). But when they dump a guy, its like they are full blown sociopaths. They don't give it a second thought, because women are monkey branchers. If someone else is catching their eye and things aren't working out well with the current BF, they are already screwing the other guy while she is arranging her exit and figuring out how to let go of mr. dumpee. They are the epitome of unbalanced selfishness.

OTB, stick to your guns and continue your search abroad bro. After breaking up with my girl, I have renewed energy and focus in going abroad. You obviously have a plan to make your exit from here. If you are going to go with an AW, realize their true value, and that they don't match your values and what you are looking for. America is not the right "market" for you, the client. I remember from our lengthy discussion in person back in October '11 how you are looking for LTR & marriage. Don't invest time and energy into a segment that doesn't match your needs and wants.

Gini Graham Scott once said "As they say, you can't fit a square peg in a round hole. If your boss is like that round hole and you are that square peg, you aren't going to fit in unless you re-shape your edges." It's dangerous to change and sacrifice your principles for what is so self-evident: the American dating scene.
Last edited by jcris7 on May 16th, 2012, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

jcris7 wrote: And, there is an exchange of mutual benefits and expectations for the assumed roles of her submission to you and as master of her domain. Shelter, frequent sex, companionship and loyalty for starters. Please tell me what straight male in his right mind wouldn't get sexually aroused by a woman submitting to him and hearing her moan and scream in pleasure as he f***s her doggy style with authoritative, dominating fervor?
+1 That's how it should be.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

Here's a concept that from past reactions I know won't be popular here but here it goes anyway:

Don't worry about it. Keep dating even while in America. Forget all this 'boycott' stuff. Just don't get a North American girl pregnant! Have fun, don't take it too seriously. Don't fall in 'love' if you think a girl overseas might be better for that. Save your 'love' for later and just have a grand ol' time. If North American women are bitches and give you drama... LAUGH at them and walk away! Women are silly. Laugh at them.

If it doesn't work out with one, dump her, find a new one, repeat the process, until you get your stuff together and move overseas. I don't know why guys make this so complicated. Must be very sensitive or something? Just date women, have fun, don't worry if they're bitches because there's millions of them, have female company, have sex, and work on your goals, including getting overseas.

I ask all the guys on here chastising him about dating an AW, why so serious??? Why the need to boycott?? Just play around for awhile until you find 'the one' who you want to settle down with. Then you won't be all sexually frustrated and angry.