Tell A Chick You Love Her?? Outrageous!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Tell A Chick You Love Her?? Outrageous!

Post by Professor Jesus »

I had a student ask me the following question, “Professor, I told a chick I was seeing that I felt like we had a connection together. What should I do now?â€￾

In my experience this has always ended in complete disaster. Not only have you given away all your power, but now she is completely turned off because you have shown her your hand. Chicks love the idea that I haven't made my mind up about them. That somehow they will be able to change it. I find they get increasingly aroused the more their magic vagina hasn't changed my mind yet. It has worked wonders. Unbelievable stuff!

I believe in treating women like absolute crap. If taking a woman for granted is a way of life, I am living it by God! I say wait till you have boned her a couple times to even tell her you think she is worth wiping your feet on.
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Treat women like shit. They want assholes. Niceness is weakness. This works if you want an American woman. You gotta know the rules and how to play the game.

Okay for the foreign lovers and happierabroad haters, of course the American rules won't do as well in other countries. But so what? Unless you live there, then you got to deal with the chicks here if you want some action. I'm just being pragmatic.

A woman isn't an innocent creature. She is a devil in disguise. Hitler was raised by a single mother. That alone says it ALL.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Tell A Chick You Love Her?? Outrageous!

Post by odbo »

Professor, please be more specific or at least take your advice to the North American section to avoid confusing men. Because most women who grow up in countries not named America, Canada, England or Australia and are not Hollywood indoctrinated, require treatment completely opposite to that of American women. Sane women respond positively to men treating them well, (and usually vice versa although there are plenty of dumb women who fall into something like battered wife syndrome). So anyways, just a little heads up. You're dealing with heavily dysfunctional women. Actually they aren't really women, they are humanoids who look only appear to be women on the surface. Keep that in mind, don't draw conclusions about human nature when dealing with them, because you're not dealing with humans. Try not to let them affect your mental health and your manhood.
lookin4happiness
Freshman Poster

Post by lookin4happiness »

wow.. an intelligent post from odbo.. congratulations..
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Professor Jesus wrote:I believe in treating women like absolute crap. If taking a woman for granted is a way of life, I am living it by God! I say wait till you have boned her a couple times to even tell her you think she is worth wiping your feet on.
Thank you Jesus, this is great advice! The more you treat American women like crap, the more interested they become in you. I know it sounds strange but it's true! :)

Studies have shown that American women see "niceness" as a sign of weakness and guys who act like "jerks" as a sign of strength. :roll:

As the old saying goes, "nice guys finish last." :)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Post by Professor Jesus »

odbo wrote:Professor, please be more specific or at least take your advice to the North American section to avoid confusing men. Because most women who grow up in countries not named America, Canada, England or Australia and are not Hollywood indoctrinated, require treatment completely opposite to that of American women. Sane women respond positively to men treating them well, (and usually vice versa although there are plenty of dumb women who fall into something like battered wife syndrome). So anyways, just a little heads up. You're dealing with heavily dysfunctional women. Actually they aren't really women, they are humanoids who look only appear to be women on the surface. Keep that in mind, don't draw conclusions about human nature when dealing with them, because you're not dealing with humans. Try not to let them affect your mental health and your manhood.
After you have been banging away at some silly broad for awhile I can agree with some of your points here obdo. I still wouldn't recommend playing a soft hand like that to any of the boys. But I would like you to name one country in the world where women prefer a man to quote them a love sonnet on a first date, rather than take them for granted and get them to put out. I don't care where you are, if you are telling a chick you haven't boned that you really feel a connection with her, you're a p***y and she will agree!
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

i agree with Jesus on this....but only for AW !!! YMMV with overseas chicks.

how come this good Jesus advice never made it in the bible????
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

BE A MAN. Don't bend over like a bitch for those women.

Grow some balls and grab that cunt by the vagina like a caveman. RAWRRR!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

onezero4u wrote:i agree with Jesus on this....but only for AW !!! YMMV with overseas chicks.

how come this good Jesus advice never made it in the bible????
That is because those 8 books that contain the information of how malevolent Jesus really was
are locked up in the Vatican somewhere.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@E_Irizarry

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Which 8 books are you referring to?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@The Hero of Men,

The 8 books for the complete Bible have deliberately not been published in the King Jame's Bible.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Professor, please be more specific or at least take your advice to the North American section to avoid confusing men. Because most women who grow up in countries not named America, Canada, England or Australia and are not Hollywood indoctrinated, require treatment completely opposite to that of American women. Sane women respond positively to men treating them well, (and usually vice versa although there are plenty of dumb women who fall into something like battered wife syndrome). So anyways, just a little heads up. You're dealing with heavily dysfunctional women. Actually they aren't really women, they are humanoids who look only appear to be women on the surface. Keep that in mind, don't draw conclusions about human nature when dealing with them, because you're not dealing with humans. Try not to let them affect your mental health and your manhood.
Absolutely golden, odbo!

Jesus is correct, but women in other countries are actually TIRED and SICK of idiots, drunks and fake wankster types. They want a loving and caring man, women are willing to make sure he is happy, etc. Many are still very family minded. The only trick is: what happens when you bring her here? No one knows, even she won't know herself as to how American society will change her.

My Ukrainian friend who is a programmer, living in San Francisco for more than 12 years, is now searching to invest into apartments to buy in Kiev and other large cities. He told me that he is permanently moving back to Ukraine. Despite him having a wife that Americans could only dream about, he hates all the surroundings! He says he drives from home and to work everyday, his life from now on will look the same for 30-40 years, no real friends, no decent food, no decent place to go, extremely high American taxes on everything. When he was in Kiev recently, his life was full of emotions and excitement - according to him, there are virtually NO ugly girls in Kiev, girls also smile, flirt and talk to him. He says his uncle, who is 60, recently returned to Kiev from Chicago after spending lonely 15 years in America. Now he has a few women he is seeing that are 35-40 years old, looking like models. His uncle works out at the gym, looks great, goes to sauna with his friends on Fridays and is just enjoying his life to the fullest. His uncle is appreciated in Ukraine for just being "a good guy", yes, I said it. Believe it or not, only American (Anglo) women are perverted into not liking good men.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:@The Hero of Men,

The 8 books for the complete Bible have deliberately not been published in the King Jame's Bible.

Tell me something I don't know...lol
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

It's not so simple as 'being an asshole'. There is a type of guy who is neither a complete asshole who treats them like shit, nor is he a sweet submissive doormat who hands her his wallet. It's called the dominant 'fun' guy for lack of a better description. It's hard to get across in a few words.

Don't get me wrong. Being an asshole is better than being a nice guy especially for North American chicks, but the dominant masculine fun guy is appreciated throughout the world. Not necessarily an asshole, but just very dominant and 'go-getter', not able to be controlled, and offers women fun on dates rather than being the serious businessman who talks to women about his 401k and how responsible he is.

The whole reason an asshole is attractive is because he gives the woman strong emotions and appears strong. You can be strong without being a complete prick. Just a 'little bit' of a prick. Show her you make the rules for yourself, and you don't take her too seriously. You want to show her a good time and have a good laugh with her, tease her, please her, get the adrenaline going, etc.

Yes, I can see women in more conservative countries not appreciating a rude drunken asshole party guy. However there is NO woman in the world who can resist a guy who really knows how to show them a good time. You'll stand out from the crowd of conservative guys who are always uptight/serious and no-fun. Like a breath of fresh air. Be different, but with class of course. A prick with class. Like James Bond was.

Every woman, including in other countries, has a silly little girl inside her who just wants to have fun. They just don't make it known to the 'serious'/uptight conservative guys for fear of them judging them as 'sluts' and therefore their 'wallets' would be closed when they need that type of guy.

I will never be that guy who buys a womans attention with money, brags about his career/status, when I can just lure women on a fun adventure with me. Women love this, but 'serious' guys will never understand this. EVERY woman wants to be a silly little girl sometimes, with a man who has no judgements or hangups.

They will marry the serious guy, but they will always be up for 'playing' with a guy like me, often cheating with a guy like me. I don't care what country they're from. They all want fun. They can marry some serious guy when they get older.

An asshole is attractive to women because he is the opposite of the guy who says "Hi, I'm John. I'm a banker and I am responsible with good assets. I am madly in love with you, here is a rose". He is no challenge! The woman thinks... "BORING!". Show me a woman in the world who finds boring serious John the banker attractive. Or maybe they do....... for his stability, but that's not SEXUAL attraction, just her seeking a PROVIDER.

There is a middle ground here where you can still be a challenge to her without being a total ass, and in fact that's 10 times more attractive than the complete asshole.

E.g. Hot woman walks in and ASSUMES she can get laid any time she wants. She'd be surprised if you were to actually turn her down.

An asshole flips the script on this and he truly believes SHE would be lucky to have HIM, and genuinely surprised if she didn't dream of boinking him, because of this he really couldn't care less whether he gets her or not. If she doesn't like him, she must be crazy. Women instinctively sense this as confidence. This is the man they get wet for. The man who isn't an open book and is at least a bit of a challenge.

When the woman senses a 'challenge', she will test you to sense whether this confidence is real or fake. That's what nice guys consider her 'being a bitch'. An asshole passes these tests and she now senses his confidence is REAL, so she will submit to him and be sweeter. The 'bitch' was actually being a 'fake bitch' to weed out nice guys with no confidence.

When a woman wants SECURITY, it doesn't matter so much that you pass these tests, and she might sleep with you anyway, and even 'love' you. However when it comes to the game of SEX, the asshole wins.

An asshole wins because he is not fazed by any challenge a woman throws at him. This is why he gets laid.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

when people say asshole in america it means " he says NO to her when he does not want to do want she wants !" officially asshole by american standards. but women actually love this.

if he speaks his mind and is honest and tells her " your nose is to big. mmmmm....butt is nice and round. but the gut is horrible to look at. overall your not hot to me just plain. " this kind of speach makes him an asshole but ALL women want this kind of man.

ukrainian guys ( including ukraine women ) are very very honest and will tell you to your face if they dont like something about you.

but ofcourse american women are so entitled they actually want just more than an asshole. they want asshole/NERD/rich guy.

i actually believe ukraine guys are one attractive to american women for being honest. but ofcourse he needs more then just honesty for her. oh well skrew them.

but overall i find being confident, honest, masculine works pretty well on all women especially american women. it makes them go crazy and they want to fight with me. then they tell me they want to f**k. ahahaha..nope finished with american gals.