Why I don't hate feminists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Why I don't hate feminists

Post by IntoTheWild »

Feminism is one of the main reasons many men want to go overseas and why they are disgusted with America. What do I think about feminism? I think it's bullshit. I think it's insanity. It emasculates men and paints everything masculine as bad, feminine good. It teaches men to be 'nice guys' to get women. It gives all the privilege of being a man to women without the responsibility.

Female nature does not know the meaning of 'honor' or 'fairness'. These are male concepts understood by the male brain only.

So why don't I hate feminists? They're girls. Silly deluded girls. Any feminist can be seduced and made into a giggling little girl, unless she's a lesbian maybe. Feminists are women and they don't know what they want in a man. What they say and what they do are two different things. You don't listen to what they say, you watch what they do.

Seeing through a feminists bullshit is the way to bed her. You don't have to agree with her views, you don't have to marry her, but you CAN seduce her, if you want. OR you can ignore her. A feminists power is only what you give her, just as ANY woman only has as much power as you give her. So really, you are in control if you are AWARE of what the power dynamics are.

I am acutely aware of how power dynamics work between men and women. Therefore, I am not threatened by feminists.

The way to take away a feminists power, simple, don't give it to her. Laugh, lighten up a little, laugh at her sillyness. You have more power than you think. I have power. This is why I don't hate feminists. If you are aware of where their power comes from, they are a joke. Yes, it brainwashes and emasculates men, but you can't help them all. They have to help themselves. If you're unhappy, grab a pair of balls, say no to women once in awhile, and you'll get a bit of your power back. Call women on bullshit and laugh at them, and you have even more power.

True power over women does not come from bitterness. The more you understand women, the less bitter you become.

Feminists are only a threat to emasculated men. That is all. It is up to individual men to grab up their balls and not be affected by feminism. Feminism only exists because men allow it to. It's a joke. Laugh ;)

Here's a book that might help if you're clueless about power dynamics: (and no it's not a PUA book), written in 1990.

The Anatomy of Female Power

http://therawness.com/AFP.pdf
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Didn´t know that it´s so easy. With this knowledge all men in the world will only f**k 10s. That´s fantastic. Thank you.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

You don't have much to say in your post there, IntoTheWild. And the link doesn't work for me for some reason. Anyway, what you seem to be saying is "laugh at women and they'll sleep with you". However, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I don't find feminism to be a laughing matter. Can you really expect men in the western world - regardless of how confident we are, regardless of how solid our career is, despite our numerous hobbies, despite our exceptional dress style, or our family values, or our strong good morals, or our skills and talents in many trades, or the hard work we put into staying fit and eating healthy, or our well grooming habits, or how well we treat the needy, or our interesting personalities, or our vast networks of people, or how active we are in our community, or the formidable self-respect we have for ourselves and share with others, etc. - to just laugh that we are still rejected by western women regardless for no real reason? Is it a laughing matter that we have to invest in moving to another country just to do something as mundane as go on a real date after our college years?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I've said it before...feminism isn't the problem with the United States, it's individualism. There are countries that are far more feminist than the United States, and yet the women are better quality.

Most American women aren't feminist by any sense of the word; instead the problem is individualism since most American women are so individualistic that they don't like to be met by strangers, and they have high entitlement mentalities which means that they reject good men because they are looking for "Mr Right" (a concept which does not exist in most societies; I don't even know how to express the concept of "Mr Right" to Mexicans since they don't have that way of thinking down here). In other words, not only are they difficult to meet, but they are also difficult to please.

I actually am pro-feminist in the sense that I believe women deserve the same rights as men: the right to vote, the right to work, the right to own their own property, etc. What I am against is the rampant individualism and materialism which most American women seem to possess, as well as radical feminism which has allowed such nonsense as the right to abortion (if you don't want a baby, then don't have sex! Take responsibility for your actions!)

Attacking feminism will get us nowhere, since it isn't the problem.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

Well of course it's not that simple, and yes, I'm more against radical feminism. The type of feminism that makes men afraid to be men. Feminism SHOULD be women having the same rights as men, but in some cases it has gone too far.

You could say I'm being simplistic but hey I guess you don't see where I'm coming from, what do you want me to do write a book for you? I'm just getting the discussion started ;) If I wrote all the details in one go to make it 'clear' where I'm coming from, I'd fill 100 pages. So instead I just put my opinion out there, whether guys understand it or not.

Let me put it this way, and I know most guys here won't get where I'm coming from but I'll say it anyway because it's the truth. You just stated something which is very revealing about why a lot of guys here are so frustrated.

Victim mentality is the number one thing that will get you rejected by women. If rejection hurts you so much, then that is the reason why you're being rejected by women. You're being rejected by women because they percieve you to be weak. That weakness is your sensitivity to rejection, your bitterness towards women. Your attachment to the outcome with a particular woman. If a bunch of rejections scar you deeply, then there is a weakness that women will find unattractive.

It's something deep in your personality. A man who is good with women doesn't fear rejection by women. A real man can conquer and get what he wants, regardless of the circumstances.
Last edited by IntoTheWild on February 5th, 2012, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

AmericanInMexico wrote:Attacking feminism will get us nowhere, since it isn't the problem.
Feminism is entirely the problem. The whole "women having equal rights as men" is a myth because feminism is actually misandry, and everything that is wrong with the western world. Personally, if women gave the equal rights thing a rest, would it be so bad if only men occupied the workforce? Would it be so bad if women were primary stay-home caregivers instead of steel workers, bus drivers, and construction workers? Would it be so bad if unemployment was eliminated tomorrow, because women returned to the kitchen and opened up over 50% of positions in corporate America? I'm not a misogynist, I just believe that women should act like women instead of devoting their lives to become what they think men are!
Last edited by All_That_Is_Man on February 5th, 2012, 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

IntoTheWild wrote:Let me put it this way, and I know most guys here won't get where I'm coming from but I'll say it anyway because it's the truth. You just stated something which is very revealing about why a lot of guys here are so frustrated.

Victim mentality is the number one thing that will get you rejected by women. If rejection hurts you so much, then that is the reason why you're being rejected by women. You're being rejected by women because they percieve you to be weak. That weakness is your sensitivity to rejection, your bitterness towards women. Your attachment to the outcome with a particular woman. If a bunch of rejections scar you deeply, then there is a weakness that women will find unattractive.

It's something deep in your personality. A man who is good with women doesn't fear rejection by women. A real man can conquer and get what he wants, regardless of the circumstances.
Okay, so now you're saying that women reject men to deliberately make them feel weak. So what we have is a generation of men undersexed, and a generation of women who's goal in life is to make men feel bad. As true as that may be, you still don't seem to be making any sense on where you stand in the whole situation.

IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

My point is that the law of the jungle applies, especially in the 'liberated' west. The men who aren't getting rejected are the men who don't give two craps about being rejected. It doesn't hurt them. It's not about whether I think that's right or not, it's about working within the system to get what I want. I'm not gonna walk around trying to 'change' women. I just know how they are, and work with it.

This whole 'non-bitterness' thing works wonders, believe me ;) Yeah sure, you have to be completely non-sensitive, a little 'tough' so to speak, but isn't that what a man should be anyway? Isn't that what feminism has helped to take away from men? Men who are strong emotionally.

You can't have a 'thin skin' and be successful with women at the same time. You have to be extremely thick skinned. Do I think this is right? It doesn't matter what I think is right, I don't make it so.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

youre naive into the wild....the destructive power of femenism is driven by the cooercise authority of govt & legislation.

obey femenism or pay the price is the law!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Hey All That is Man, I go to Polekatz a lot. I know I shouldn't but those strippers are f***ing hot.

My favorite girl is Natalia from Poland. 23 year old, bright stunning blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes. She is very sweet and has a bubbly personality. I know strippers are whores minus the sex pretending to be nice to you to get your money. But when I overpaid her, she was asking if I wanted change back. LOL! Imagine that, a stripper asking me if I want change back. No other stripper would have ever said that.

She is the most popular girl there because she is super genuine and friendly. BECAUSE SHE IS A FOREIGN GIRL - she has natural sweetness about her. The other American skanks hate on her because they're jealous of her feminine qualities and her sincere caring attitude towards the men.

@All_That_Is_Man, if you need cheering up, we'll go to Polekatz and I'll buy you a lap dance with Natalia. She is super great.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

onezero4u wrote:youre naive into the wild....the destructive power of femenism is driven by the cooercise authority of govt & legislation.

obey femenism or pay the price is the law!

I'll agree with you there but I'm far from naive. I know what's going on, it just won't affect me so much. Why? I wouldn't get married in a feminist country. If I take care to not let the 'long arm of the law' touch me, that's good enough for me. I'm not out to 'change the world'. If you want to, that's fine too.

Don't want to be affected by feminism? Don't fall in love and marry in a feminist country. Don't get a woman pregnant in a feminist country.

That's just me. I prefer to work with what the system has to offer to get what I want rather than change it. That means either being a player in the west, or moving overseas, and you know what, being a player overseas isn't as bad as some make it out to be either.

If the whole world became a radical feminist hellhole, I'd be happy to be a player all my life. I don't care.

As I was saying, women only have the power that you give them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

chileanueva wrote:Hey All That is Man, I go to Polekatz a lot. I know I shouldn't but those strippers are f***ing hot.

My favorite girl is Natalia from Poland. 23 year old, bright stunning blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes. She is very sweet and has a bubbly personality. I know strippers are whores minus the sex pretending to be nice to you to get your money. But when I overpaid her, she was asking if I wanted change back. LOL! Imagine that, a stripper asking me if I want change back. No other stripper would have ever said that.

She is the most popular girl there because she is super genuine and friendly. BECAUSE SHE IS A FOREIGN GIRL - she has natural sweetness about her. The other American skanks hate on her because they're jealous of her feminine qualities and her sincere caring attitude towards the men.

@All_That_Is_Man, if you need cheering up, we'll go to Polekatz and I'll buy you a lap dance with Natalia. She is super great.
That sounds fun actually. I've never been to the strip club before, but then again, when you have no friends that live in the area, there's really no reason to go there alone. I'll think about it!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

NATURAL! Exactly the key word that Americans never use in their relationship. It does not even sound the same in English, in Russian it would rather mean "authentic" or "real". This is what is lost in America. Strippers are doing their jobs, office clerks are doing their jobs. In America people treat people as business objects, not as human beings. But foreign girls actually see you as a human, or even better as a man. I did not ever go to a strip club, I just see no point in going, but if there are some European girls working there, I may check it out next time I visit Chicago :)
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

This whole 'non-bitterness' thing works wonders, believe me Yeah sure, you have to be completely non-sensitive, a little 'tough' so to speak, but isn't that what a man should be anyway? Isn't that what feminism has helped to take away from men? Men who are strong emotionally.
I agree, it works wonders when I am with foreign girls. But this whole "non-bitterness" means you don't give a shit. When you don't give a shit, it means right away that you are faking the situation. If you act fake - this means you will have no satisfaction out of the outcome because from the beginning everything was staged.

And??? And you did all this to impress another American skank? This is exactly why I hate American PUA crap! Faking yourself into someone else to get a dumb bitch who does not even know WTF is she doing with her life. No, thank you.

I have my ego, I have my self respect, dignity and honor. I have no problem with confidence with foreign girls, they even compliment me on being so strong and manly in a good way, some even get offended with how strong and straightforward I am. But with American girls I don't even want to try and they don't even make eye contact with me, American girls love their iPhones with Facebook, pajamas, Ugg's and saying "you know, like he was such a douchebag, and I was like whatever...". Yeah! Why do I need another brainwashed clone of American skank? So I crack jokes to "make her laugh" while she will be browsing Facebook on her iPhone and chewing gum? She can go f**k herself!
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

I agree with you to a point about American culture vs culture in many other countries. However I don't agree with you that 'not giving a shit' is always fake or bad, or you get no satisfaction out of it.

I suppose it's a very individual thing and therefore there wouldn't be much to debate about that. I realize it would be difficult for some guys to not give a shit about being rejected and just laugh it off, but not all guys have to be so sensitive if they choose not to be.

I can genuinely not give a shit, and actually get pleasure from that. It doesn't take away from the pleasure of enjoying women when you realize how they react to you not giving a shit, they start chasing after you, calling you, trying to get your attention, etc. So if you have the right mindset, no, it's not necessarily fake.

For some guys, it's completely natural and they are perfectly happy. I have friends like this who were always like that with women. They don't let women affect their egos, and guess what, women chase them.

Not every man has to be so sensitive about rejection or other bullcrap from women. Depending on how your mind works, it can be a choice.

If that's extremely hard for you and you'd find it fake, so be it. The whole PUA thing is about fake it till you make it, and believe me that works for some guys. For others maybe not as they are very sensitive by nature and can't change that. It won't work for every guy because it's based on emotional strength, like a zen master.

The whole 'fake PUA' thing isn't what you think. It was like that 10 years ago. It's evolved from simple 'techniques' into a lot more zen-like philosophy. A genuine loss of attachment to outcomes. That doesn't necessarily have to be 'fake'. It depends on the person though whether they can choose to be like that or not. Not everyone can be a calm zen master, but some can learn to be, and get real benefits and peace of mind from it.

Here is a non-PUA article on Zen: Non-Attachment: A Tremendous Source of Power

http://www.craikido.com/Aikido_Philosop ... Power.html

This is pretty much how I view picking up women. Knock it how you want, but it works for me and a lot of other guys.

Good quotes from this:

"practicing non-attachment means not allowing someone else to hold things for ransom over me."

"Having said all this, it would be very easy to misconstrue this concept and think that not caring means going so far as no caring for others. This concept doesn’t mean you don’t or shouldn’t love or care for others. It simply means that you aren’t attached to them in an unhealthy way. "

"He went to a dealership with a fixed, maximum price in mind of what he was willing to pay. That is, he was willing to pay only so much for the vehicle. If he had to pay more, then he didn’t want it. Therefore, he arrived at the dealership with a tremendous amount of power because he had already firmly decided what he was willing to pay and that he would stick to it."

"They fear losing so much that they make it very difficult for themselves to win. In my opinion, people who are not willing to lose, hesitate. Their hesitation, their doubt, poisons their actions, and actually creates the loss they fear. "

Now, I'll point out that this whole Zen Buddhist philosophy is part of EASTERN culture, not North American. So I'll say what I said before with all due respect, most guys on here are very 'American' in their mindset despite disparaging American culture, they display a lot of 'American' personality traits ;) The whole idea of non-attachment is alien to most Americans, and very dismissive of things like this.