Loving a Female Sex Robot: Insanity or Reality?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Loving a Female Sex Robot: Insanity or Reality?

Post by Taco »

I guessing this is option is better than being married to an American woman. However, I hope you'll leave your country in search of a girlfriend before you get this desperate.

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Yeah, check out angry comments from women!

I mean, WTF? Only American women see everything as a threat to their control and men directly see these robots as a women replacement. That's just so wrong, but that's what this society of loneliness, selfishness and mistrust is creating! Not so much in Eastern Europe!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Great idea down with American women! Only a Japanese woman robot though!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't know. In Star Trek, there were a lot of sexy hot female androids for sure. lol

In one episode, "Requiem for Methuselah", even Captain Kirk fell in love with one, knowing that she was an android. In the end, the pain was too much for him, so Spock had to mind meld with him and erase her from his memory. lol

Have you any of you seen the recent Terminator series called "The Sarah Connor Chronicles"? There is one female terminator in it who is hot as hell - Cameron. If a robot looked like her, I'd fall for her. lol I'm totally in love with her!

Even John Connors' mom is hot. lol Everyone is hot on this show. lol I find it totally unbelievable that John Connor was never attracted to Cameron or put any moves on her. lol

Can you imagine this hottie walking out of an exploding car and coming after you? That'd be rad huh? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Loving a Sex Robot: Insanity or reality?

Post by chileanueva »

This is so creepy and sad beyond all words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmN38P-H ... pDVGjmRoGO

Odbo, take notice. This video was dedicated to you buddy.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I want to f**k this bot ;-).

Winston I watched every stark trek series with Kirk but I can´t remember him f***ing a bot. But I belive you as he f***s every woman looking things. I am shure he would also f**k ladyboysbots.lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:I want to f**k this bot ;-).

Winston I watched every stark trek series with Kirk but I can´t remember him f***ing a bot. But I belive you as he f***s every woman looking things. I am shure he would also f**k ladyboysbots.lol
They're not going to show any f***ing on Star Trek silly. But they did show him kissing her. The episode was called "Requiem for Methuselah". I'll try to find an image from it to jog your memory. He also kissed a hot android named Andrea in the episode "What are little girls made of?"

Here are some images from "Requiem for Methuselah":

ImageImageImage

"What are little girls made of?"

ImageImageImage

A planet of lovely androids in the episode "I, Mudd":

ImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston, thanks. I can remember now. That was great.

Winston partly you are like Cap. Kirk. You are kissing(f***ing) some aliens on the other side of the planet. Your have a team like Kirk which consists of weird races. Momopi is Spock as he is so logical. And you fight against Khan (Phx Sosa) . You explore new lands. You are on a science fiction mission too. To explore things which no man has seen. The unknown.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:Winston, thanks. I can remember now. That was great.

Winston partly you are like Cap. Kirk. You are kissing(f***ing) some aliens on the other side of the planet. Your have a team like Kirk which consists of weird races. Momopi is Spock as he is so logical. And you fight against Khan (Phx Sosa) . You explore new lands. You are on a science fiction mission too. To explore things which no man has seen. The unknown.
LOL you're right. Momopi is like Spock. lol. Captain Kirk was always my hero ever since I was a school boy. Like me, he likes making out with girls and taking photos of them. lol He ought to put together a photo collage too. lol And Happier Abroad is like the Enterprise, the finest ship in the Federation. lol

Btw, Khan was very intelligent. I think Phx Sosa is more like the Klingon, Worf, in Star Trek the Next Generation, who is always whiny and overreacting to every little thing. lol

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

lol. Whiney Worf. Worf was a joke ;-). But Khan was also a joke. He looked like an old rockstar.lol

Here are some facts to William Shatner:

Did you know that he is a jew? What will odbo say?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577990-p ... t/55098613
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Watch the anime series "Chobits".

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's my lengthy thread on this whole Embracing Robotic Companions topic ...

viewtopic.php?t=10078

And Winston, that Terminator gal is Summer Glau, she's also in "Serenity/Firefly" and made a couple of episodes in "Dollhouse".
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

In addition, the guy in the video clip, Davecat of Michigan, is a clown.

He's a Realdoll owner, who for some reason, wants to be on national TV because he seems to show up, every 2-3 years, to update us on how happy he is with his Barbie doll. For the most part, Realdoll has solds 1000s of units and most of these folks live anonymously and don't get on the news.

Thus, given RD's decade or so, long running backlog of 2-4 months, I suspect that this is the warm up phrase, the sort of mannequin based trial run, before the bursting out of humanoid robotic companions. So yeah, it's coming.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Sexy, horny robots sound like a great idea. However, one day their going to malfunction and accidently bite your penis off when their going down on you or rogue sex robots that cheat on their lovers(owners). Of course, this lead to sex robot law suits and the lawyers that specialize in sex robot litigation.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

That's sad and pathetic. Nothing replaces wet, juicy, organic p***y. f***ing machines? Loser behavior.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME