Tell A Chick You Love Her?? Outrageous!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
IntoTheWild
Freshman Poster

Post by IntoTheWild »

Yes the sexiest thing you can say to a woman is NO!

She will call you a jerk, but then want to f**k you.

NO is sexy in any language though. Mileage may vary.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Re: Tell A Chick You Love Her?? Outrageous!

Post by DarrenFW »

odbo wrote:Professor, please be more specific or at least take your advice to the North American section to avoid confusing men. Because most women who grow up in countries not named America, Canada, England or Australia and are not Hollywood indoctrinated, require treatment completely opposite to that of American women. Sane women respond positively to men treating them well, (and usually vice versa although there are plenty of dumb women who fall into something like battered wife syndrome). So anyways, just a little heads up. You're dealing with heavily dysfunctional women. Actually they aren't really women, they are humanoids who look only appear to be women on the surface. Keep that in mind, don't draw conclusions about human nature when dealing with them, because you're not dealing with humans. Try not to let them affect your mental health and your manhood.
I agree with Odbo.

You're drawing conclusions based on American Women or you went out and bought Neil Strauss' book "The Game" and have been introctrinated into the Cult Of Mystery.

The PUA methodology and philiosophy is seriously flawed.
If you base all your assumptions on American Women, you will think that women are biologically that way. Women become robots who act the same and have cheat codes.
Once you go outside the U.S., a different picture emerges and life becomes more about survival than Hollywood. The illusion is broken and women act like women.
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You're drawing conclusions based on American Women or you went out and bought Neil Strauss' book "The Game" and have been introctrinated into the Cult Of Mystery.

The PUA methodology and philiosophy is seriously flawed.
If you base all your assumptions on American Women, you will think that women are biologically that way. Women become robots who act the same and have cheat codes.
Once you go outside the U.S., a different picture emerges and life becomes more about survival than Hollywood. The illusion is broken and women act like women.
Absolutely! Men are becoming men too, guys socialize, hang out and hug each other in brotherly way. That's what I am trying to say on this forum all the time - American rules and games are not needed in other countries. There are specific things about each country to learn, there are gold-diggers and trash girls, but social dynamics of very different.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

f**k American women. literally. f**k them.

Just get rich, be wealthy, and have a harem of hot international women.

America is going into the shitter. Cash out while you still can.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

See an earlier post of mine. viewtopic.php?t=7056&highlight=love
Things were completely different with my Mexican girlfriend. The first time she met me, she was obviously flirting with me, and it was easy to tell that she actually meant it. In one of our very first phone conversations, I told her that there was something that I was afraid to say to her, and that was "te amo" ("I love you").

She then told me, "This is the first time I've ever heard you tell me 'I love you!' Why didn't you ever say that before?"

"Earlier in my life, I told some girls that I loved them, and they all ran away from me."

"Oh don't worry about them. I really love you deeply, and I don't want you to hide your feelings. I really care about you, and you don't ever have to feel scared to tell me how much you care about me."

That's right. I can actually tell her my weaknesses and fears, and she will actually love me more for telling me all of that (that makes us feel a lot closer, and more open).

It's like day and night. With my Mexican girl, I never feel forced to hide my true feelings as I've always did with girls in the US. She was about the same age as that Taiwanese-American girl back in high school, but she was totally different. We have never had any awkward moments together, because we always laughed a lot and felt free to speak our minds.