Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

A "game" analogy which is entertaining to read:

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-3124-page-2.html

Distant Light Wrote:
OF COURSE they want to be approached but we men are the dumb ones almost like babies with no self control...

The woman's world is abit more sad than men IMO because its almost as if they are in a "Resident Evil" or "Night Of The Living Dead" where its almost impossible to find another survivor. All day its abunch of zombies all TRYING to get her and she's waiting for the possibility of a human to land the helicopter and save her...
- Do you know how many girls I know who I hear always masturbates before they go out?
- Does a woman really go out to a million dollar club just to dance with her friends? They could have there SERIOUS CONVERSATION in there home over an epic lifetime re-run

Most women aren't living a fun life as they worry about all sorts of trival bs compared to us men. There LOOKS is going to go away as they get older which will make it even harder for her to find a human amongst zombies which will leave her to get bit by the zombie who was in the right place, right time, under the right circumstances. (That fun moment was nothing but a near death experience as the zombie bite into her hahaha) To a zombie, LOOKS is what is causing her to be hunted by zombies BUT if her looks decays then the human will never sense her presence UNLESS she spots him and charges at him. Imagine waiting on a high rise, maintaining your looks, to eventually get saved and put on a island of FUN TIMES. You don't know if you'll ever be saved and time is ticking.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What the hell is all this? Is this your trash lounge where you talk to yourself Billy? lol. I guess maybe that's a good thing, keeping your trash all in one thread so those who want to avoid your posts can do so without running into them in every thread. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Fisto
VP of Operations

RE: What is YOUR purpose in life?
I'm sure other people have written some good advice, and maybe what I'm about to say is contradicted but, here's my take:

You have got to get rid of the fear of being alone. You have got to get comfortable in your own skin, you are stuck with you. No gf is going to make you feel better about yourself for very long. You will start driving her crazy with your self loathing and you will eventually run her off. I have the feeling you are thinking Waaaay too much.

You do not need someone to push around your wheelchair when you are older. Its unfortunate but, when you act too nice or are too much of the classic example of a gentleman, it will be interpreted as weakness by a girl. Women don't want a guy who is trying to make them their gf. They want a lion they can try and tame. A lion that is friendly but still wild. You have to change your mindset, I wrote you a while back about being "negative". All those things still apply to this post. You have to get control of your thoughts the same way you have control of your hands. Mixx calls that "inner game".

I'm an objectivist (the philosophy started by one of your former countrywomen Ayn Rand) it states that your highest MORAL calling is your own happiness, with reason as your only absolute, and rational productivity as the only way to achieve that happiness. All this banging of girls is like a bandaid that is a temporary fix. Thats why many of us go from girl to girl. When you are being productive on one of your own ideas, or in a job you like, then you will feel happy. A gf to share your life is not what you need. Two broken pieces do not make a whole. You have to complete yourself first and the first part of that is to get your inner game on point.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

bugs and Thailand, lol

from Pattaya addicts:

. Among many other experiences outside the norm for most farangs. But seeing my future wife, a women of class from a very well to do family eating bugs took me way by surprise. For the sake of our non Thai speaking readers, I said if you eat those don't even think about kissing me for days. I will never use a toothpick to get at a grasshopper leg. Here we go, our first verbal joust, she said what? Your going to criticize me for eating bugs ( She hates me calling them bugs)? Do you eat pizza? I said of course. She said what do you think pizza looks like to Thai that has never ate it? I had to answer no idea. Said pizza looks like something someone already ate that didn't agree with them. She said just as you can find what you call bugs, & call me to get rid of, I can find pizza on the street, fresh & warm if we follow a drunk.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

A good idea might be to have your own blog, and link it from this site.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Maybe your right. But it´s definetely more work.

I thought people will write something here. But maybe they are too shy ;-).

If it´s too disturbing I can quit.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Society doesn't deserve successful men.

The game is rigged. If women are behind then it's patriarchy's fault and it has to be fixed. If men are behind then hoorah! I noticed this in elementary school during the late 90s. The classroom and teaching is designed for female success. How things are marked, what the work is, what the questions are, how you work on projects, the decorations, the teaching style, the posters for higher education on the walls. They teach mediocrity and then get it. Go into a 5th grade classroom and you'll find a bunch of boys who don't give a f**k.

There is no way I'm going to compete against females in a rigged game and then pay for or take up a role supporting a woman. Especially since a man is only a disposable member of a family.

I'm not playing. Any time someone writes something about men not achieving enough to benefit women they never give a good reason why I should care? What if my path doesn't involve working hard to be what women want? Women can do whatever they want now, why can't I? Equality, man.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

After 3 years abroad:
Neil Skywalker Wrote:
stuck here at my parents house with barely any money. Im not motivated to go out at all and havent been out or even talked to a girl since a month (New York)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Tradition an modernity should be mixed creatively

http://www.vaybee.de/forum/attachment.p ... 1327848976
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I know this is slightly of topic, but we may need it for the discussion of Winston´s theory about intelligence of the races.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t120656-3/
I may get flamed for writing this, but there are real benifits of mixing bloodlines. If every sub-type of humanity only kept to specific areas of the world, regions of their DNA that actually encodes information for traits in radically different environments would be gradually phased out of the genepool. That kind of specialization is potentially very dangerous. Because as an isolated subspecies gains special adaptions to it's particular environment, it is also at the same time losing potential information necessary for survival in other environments. With dogs....that is a case in point. Different breeds of dogs are selected to perform exceptionally well in very specific environments....but if you throw them into the wild, most pure-bred dogs would die off, all you would have left are the muts. They survive because their genes have more variation, and thus they are more adaptable. And as for intelligence.....inbreeding is also not a good thing. Yes some dogs are bred for intelligence, but the ancestors of dogs: wolves are more intelligent on average than any breed of dogs on the planet. Average wolf IQ is around 20, that of the most intelligent breeds of dogs hover around 17.
This guys even know the IQs of dogs and wolfs. WTF. I am impressed.

:o :shock:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Selfhelp gurus Steve Pavlina and Leo Baubata are truly helping themself ;-)

http://beyondgrowth.net/tag/steve-pavlina/
http://beyondgrowth.net/personal-develo ... -container
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

http://expertenough.com/196/expert-shortcuts

Michael Bungay Stanier, author of Do More Great Work

I saw a t-shirt once about writing a PhD. It said “I know more and more about less and less, until finally I know everything about nothing.â€￾

I’ve come to the conclusion that there are two types of expertise. One is the type you already know – content expertise, immersing yourself deeper and deeper in a subject, practicing for 10,000 hours and all of that.

But I think there’s a connection expertise too. That comes from going horizontal rather than vertical. It’s about knowing a little about a lot, and finding wisdom in how things connect in new and different ways.

I’m not sure about short-cuts to the first type of expertise – I’m not an expert in anything, so clearly I’ve not found them if they do exist – but the fast track the second type is about exploring the different tendrils of what’s interesting and what you’re curious about. For instance, I’m reading about books that are non-fiction (neuroscience, media, gaming, biographies) and also fiction (Young Adult, Australian contemporary, classic Russian). And out of that eclectic combination arises a unique speciality, connections only I’ve made.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Little Girls Protest Iran Barbie Ban: Alternate Doll ‘Ugly and Fat’

http://gawker.com/5877198/little-girls- ... ly-and-fat