Republic of the Philippines Not as it Seems

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: my truth of cost of living and quality of girls

Post by davewe »

hillsboro wrote:
i come from nj usa and the girls say that im very pogi.. but i couldnt get laid in nj if... i hadnt gotten laid in 3 yrs in jersey and it sucked... i got laid in the phils 3 hours after i checked into my nice condo the first night by the most incredibly hot legs and ass.. omg.. NOT HOT?? WAHAHAHHAHA.. ohh for free btw.. free hot ass and legs and nice face, no tits, incredibly hot feet... come on ppl?? Not HOT??? STOP IT...LMMFAO.
Hillsboro - Damn you got me beat - it took me half a day - lol! OTOH I didn't have the 3 year drought, so you were pretty motivated :)

You're gonna get slammed by everyone, but it sounds like you're having too much fun to care.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

ph visitor is the grumpiest, most negative person alive. It's comical reading his posts.

And btw there are a lot of filipina beauties, inside and out.
hillsboro
Freshman Poster

Post by hillsboro »

yeah i gues it is comical.. lol... slammed by everyone.. haha yeah ur right.. who cares.. lol.. especially when i just ate porkchops home made and got finished sun bathing on my balcony and im about to go to the mall, go on the comp on the downlow and meet mostlikely pull some quality piece from a dating site to meet me at robinsons in the movie theatre... sure beats new jersey in february.. omg nj in february i think i need some oxycontin so i dont kill meself.. haaha umm.. thanks for the comments dave and free... -hillsboro
newbster
Freshman Poster

Post by newbster »

Hi, I must be blind but I can't see the FAQ thread. Can someone link to it? I keep seeing references to lots of questions answered on the FAQ thread but it's like hunting bigfoot - a fruitless quest for me so far. :)
liriempiotutti
Freshman Poster

Post by liriempiotutti »

Winston wrote:. Here was my awesome first night there with Mr S:

There are many sweet innocent girls there too. For example:

ImageImage

You can't be disappointed with a face like that. lol Come on now. lol

There are many sexy types too. See my thread of sexy girls I met in Angeles City.

viewtopic.php?t=4703

hi Winston, how does it work in the first photo? I mean, how did you get 3 girls wrapped around you? I don't have much experience and your photo is so distant from my reality that I thought these are girls you 'barfine' in Thailand or something?
I bought your book and am reading it. This is all very interesting. I am not an ugly guy and am in shape, living in the UK, I am in my late 30's, yet I find it very difficult to meet women.

I have met recently a young 24 yo Chinese girl, she's so cute, she looks like Sailor Moon. I would agree about what everyone says about Chinese and Thai girls. Most are very pretty.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

liriempiotutti wrote:

There are many sexy types too. See my thread of sexy girls I met in Angeles City.

viewtopic.php?t=4703

hi Winston, how does it work in the first photo? I mean, how did you get 3 girls wrapped around you? I don't have much experience and your photo is so distant from my reality that I thought these are girls you 'barfine' in Thailand or something?
I bought your book and am reading it. This is all very interesting. I am not an ugly guy and am in shape, living in the UK, I am in my late 30's, yet I find it very difficult to meet women.

I have met recently a young 24 yo Chinese girl, she's so cute, she looks like Sailor Moon. I would agree about what everyone says about Chinese and Thai girls. Most are very pretty.
It works the same in strip, hostess and bikini clubs worldwide. You buy overpriced drinks from the clubs or tip their employees directly and they hang on to you in a semi-sexual way. Even if you don't ultimately up your tip to the point that she will allow you to penetrate her with your penis. You just pay an airfare as an ante to have a lower unit cost on the tips,drinks and barfine and perhaps have a lower risk from the local vice cops.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I am glad ph_visitor didn't leave, and I think it a bit sad how he was treated by some for his report. AFter all, it is just his report, and not the experience others may have had. I have to say that he is right. Then, so are many of the others who replied to him. I know because I have done it both ways. I remember I used to love this Thai/Vietnamese restaurant in Ayala mall. It had the best ribs and Phad Thai I ever ate. Try getting out of there spending less than 1000 PHP for a meal, though. If you want to live that life, you have to pay for it. I have also eaten 20 peso, very local style meals.

I have spent 25,000 PHP in a single night in a bar. Granted, it was for a birthday party, and I did buy a whole pig, but anything is possible in the Phils. I have also spent 100 PHP in a night in a bar and still went home with a girl. Some girls are happy to spend the night in a real hotel room rather than whatever boarding house they might otherwise be living in.

I have lived in a very nice apartment, equal in almost every way to western standards in the Philippines. I found that I could get higher quality cheaper in Shanghai or South Korea. I have also, however, lived on $200 per month in the Philippines. It is possible, if you know how to do it. I have done both high and low in terms of food, living and girls. I even dated a girl from a rich family. You can travel whichever road you want in the Philippines.

I don't share ph_visitor's views on the girls of PI. Some are nice looking and some are not. That's just taste. I do find Chinese, Japanese and Korean girls to look better though. Still, everyone has their preference.

Coming from China, though, I do believe it was a mistake to go there. With the exception of some clothes, I think there is nothing to be had in Philippines that cannot be found cheaper in China, if you know how to do it.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
liriempiotutti
Freshman Poster

Post by liriempiotutti »

Raja wrote:
liriempiotutti wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=4703

It works the same in strip, hostess and bikini clubs worldwide. You buy overpriced drinks from the clubs or tip their employees directly and they hang on to you in a semi-sexual way. Even if you don't ultimately up your tip to the point that she will allow you to penetrate her with your penis. You just pay an airfare as an ante to have a lower unit cost on the tips,drinks and barfine and perhaps have a lower risk from the local vice cops.
thank you. The reason I have asked is because I am learning some PUA stuff (which some people believe it's just as superficial as saying a 'pickup line', but that's not true at all, there's much more than that), so I am learning to 'pickup' women, i.e. getting their interest in me , by not buying them anything. It is a LONG path full of trial and error and frustration but it's the best thing I have learned. Still, I am 34 and I can't wait to become Casanova...this path will take at least another 3 years before it starts bearing any fruits. I am getting phone numbers from interested girls that I approach on the streets, but I don't even have money to take a girl anywhere so basically I am still screwed.

I had initially wanted to maybe going to live in the Philippines, but after reading this thread , I really hope to visit Thailand very soon instead, I am sick of all the hoops I have to go through just to get a girlfriend.

Still, I have read elsewhere that Thai girls don't really marry Western men easily, except the bar girls. Maybe I'll live elsewhere in Europe. I am new to this whole thing so I am still confused, but hopefully in a while I will be able to see the whole thing more clearly.

One thing I know for sure: UK women and American women don't differ from each other very much.....occasionally you'll find an hot British woman who's really friendly, but most are just as arrogant as American women etc

Anyways, I am really sorry about all the disasters happening in the Philippines....another reason why maybe it's not a good idea to go there.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Casanova was a true natural seduction artist. He seduced the most beautiful women of this time who came from noble and royal stock.

He wasn't rich or the best-looking guy, but he had swagger. He had a charismatic personality that charmed the ladies. He was a rockstar of his era.

Mental/emotional toughness + can-do attitude goes a LONG way. Not giving up = a strong will to succeed.

Failure comes from quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics. Insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Adapt or die lonely, virgin, or extremely angry/bitter unhappy with life. DO YOU WANT THAT? YOU DECIDE.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Nice. Casanova. It´s like becoming the best sprinter in the world. There can only be one.

Konrad get real, bro. Be realistic, be fatalistic. You can not win against your destiny. It is already written. It was written that you would be genetically pinoy and it was written that you will become a Chicago Gangster.

Keep it real bro.
Gangster for life
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

OK maybe the average Filipina isn't good looking, but that's beside the point. The point of going to the Philippines is that those few Filipinas who are hot are accessible to ordinary American guys.
liriempiotutti
Freshman Poster

Post by liriempiotutti »

chileanueva wrote:Casanova was a true natural seduction artist. He seduced the most beautiful women of this time who came from noble and royal stock.

He wasn't rich or the best-looking guy, but he had swagger. He had a charismatic personality that charmed the ladies. He was a rockstar of his era.

Mental/emotional toughness + can-do attitude goes a LONG way. Not giving up = a strong will to succeed.

Failure comes from quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics. Insanity is doing the SAME thing over and over, and expecting different results.

Adapt or die lonely, virgin, or extremely angry/bitter unhappy with life. DO YOU WANT THAT? YOU DECIDE.
could have not said it better myself, my friend. You and I are definitely on the same wavelenght.

As for Casanova, I totally agree. He lived a real life. A life of high and lows, but a really worthy life. People who bash on him don't know what they are talking about. I too scorned him when I started reading his 'Memoirs', until I figured it was all envy. By the end of the book, I wished he had been my friend.

It actually takes boldness and courage to live the way he lived. Too bad I realized all these things only now, but I am trying my best.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Attraction is not a choice. You can not control your wantings. But you can try to create an illusion.
liriempiotutti
Freshman Poster

Post by liriempiotutti »

Billy wrote:Attraction is not a choice. You can not control your wantings. But you can try to create an illusion.
what's your point? I know that attraction is not a choice, but also know what to do to be a way, way more attractive guy than I ever was before, and that to me is already a huge step forward.

Your veiled implication that I am 'trying' to 'create an illusion', it's crap, my friend.

It's no illusion, it's self-improvement.

I can actually see that you are the one who tried to create illusions and failed, and isn't happy about someone else who wants to try and change his life and at least go down with a fight.

I am almost as pessimistic as you are. Life is harsh. But I discovered that knowledge, action and a bit of boldness, makes a big difference, and I have proof to back that with, not just words.
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

chileanueva wrote:Casanova was a true natural seduction artist. He seduced the most beautiful women of this time who came from noble and royal stock.

What utter nonsense.

Firstly, this is classic American attitude. If you are a failure, it's because you did not work hard enough. Utter bullshit.
Secondly, it has the ring of that Manic Success Cult that is the USA. This is just unhealthy.
Thirdly, it ignores ability, talent, genius and gifts.
Fourthly, it assumes causation when he may have had the ability before he 'learned how to do it'

As though everyone can learn anything else anyone can do.

NO THEY CAN'T.

Ability is or isn't.

Some people have a 48" vertical leap and most of us don't.
Some people can sing a high A over C and most of us can't.

Working hard, trying, not quitting, not adapting, not changing strategy + tactics - this ignores ABILITY and TALENT.

It's the words of a young healthy man who has not experienced life.
It's the words of a success obsessed young American who thinks he can do anything, and that is pure 100% delusion.

Some guys can do things you cannot, and vice versa and neither of you will ever be able to teach the other.

That's what it means to be 'Talented or Gifted'. You can do things that others cannot.

Trying to be like Casanova is as foolish as trying to be like Kobe Bryant.

Be yourself, not copy what others be, do or have.