Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Haha Bestiality brothels ;-)

Animal sex abuse is on the rise in Germany, with bestiality brothels being set up across the country, according to a state animal protection officer demanding stronger laws to protect mankind's furry and feathered friends.

http://www.thelocal.de/society/20120203-40531.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Expats are creating a mini property boom in the Philippines as demand for luxury apartments in the country rises, it is claimed.

http://www.expatforum.com/general-consi ... pines.html
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

The California Police State
If anyone thought I was exaggerating.

LA County OKs $1,000 Fine For Throwing Football, Frisbee On Beaches

When you head down to the beach for a little fun this summer, county officials want you to leave the pigskin at home.

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines to up to $1,000 for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County.

In passing the 37-page ordinance on Tuesday, officials sought to outline responsibilities for law enforcement and other public agencies while also providing clarification on beach-goer activities that could potentially disrupt or even injure the public.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/02/0...n-beaches/

Enjoy your next trip to Sunny California!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Billy
Experienced Poster

Who the f**k are the turks ;-)?

Post by Billy »

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Ancient Turkey was originally the homeland of the Hitites, a middle eastern people who were cousins to the semites, although, shorter and sturdier. Most of Turkey in fact was dominated by the Hitites until their empire fell. Their glory days were over, but as a people they survived. Western Turkey was home to Greek colonists, one colony eventually prospering and becoming the fabled city of Troy, which was destroyed by the Myceneans.

The Myceneans of Sparta, in turn, were invaded and enslaved (turned into the helot class) by a band of Dorians who went on to become the more famous warlike Spartans. Karma's a b*tch, what can I say. So anyway; despite the Myceneans destroying Troy, the other colonies survived, grew, prospered and spread throughout the rest of Turkey and began breeding with the local Hitites, so thus, ancient Turkey was a mixture of Greek and Hitite elements, that is why some Turks look Greek.

Then the Persians took it over, they really liked that land, and so they sent colonists, and they too decided to breed with the Locals, so now the Turks are a mixture of Greek, Hitite, and Persian. But then Greece under Macedonian rule wanted revenge against the Persians, and Alexander the Great overran it, and conquered the Persian empire. And many Greeks decided to stay in Turkey, so once again the now mixed Hitite, Persian, and earlier Greek mixed turks, mixed with the more recent Greeks.

But then Alexander's empire fell and then Rome rolled along, and they largely left it alone and decided not to breed with them although, there were a small handful of Romans who really liked the country so they stayed there and intermarried, but not in significant numbers. Seeing the prosperity of Anatolia (Turkey), many slavic tribes escaping the depredations of barbarians from the north, the ancestors of the Vikings the Rus, decided to move south.

So now the Hitite, Greek and Persian mixed Turks, mixed with some Slavs. But then Rome in a typically guido fashion pissed off too many people and thus those people decided Rome should burn, so they burned it. And then Attila and his Huns decided to more or less finish the job, although, Rome was already finished by then. The central asiatic hunish hordes really like Anatolia, and so, a band of them stayed, and the Hitite, Greek, Persian and Slavic mixed turks, decided to breed with them. And thus now the turks are mixed Hitite, Greek, Persian, Slavic, and central asian hunish.

But then finally the Byzantine empire fell, and a band of people from Turkmekistan decided to make that place their home, and like the huns they were also central Asian. And thus, the Turks decided to mix with the locals, who were Hitite, Greek, Persian, Slavic, central Asian and Hunish, and because it was a really nice country some Arabs decided they too wanted to join along, and so the turks became a mixture of Hitite, Greek, Persian, Slavic, central Asian and Hunish, in ADDITION to Arabs.

But it doesn't end there. As if that wasn't enough, people from Kurdistan and the Caucasus mountains, not to mention eastern European balkan origin Janissaries, decided to mix with the turks. Thus, the turks are a mixture of Hitite, Greec, Persian, Slavic from two different fronts, central Asian from two different central asian tribes, and finally, Persian and Arabic.

In other words, the Turks are REAL mutts, not like some american airhead who says "oh, I've got austrian, german and Italian in me; I'm such a mutt! tehee!" Give a freaking break man; you're only a mut if you are mixed with different peoples, like for example, the Turks. The Turks, are only linguistically related to the current residents of Turkmekistan who, appearance wise, look nothing like modern Turks. The Turks are a mixture of the above mentioned middle eastern people but it doesn't end there; one of the peoples the hitites warred against, were a band of Celtic warriors originally from central Europe. So....... they also have a little bit of Celtic in there.

Again, Turks are only related to the people from Turkmekistan, linguistically. Appearance wise, genetically speaking, they are only partially related to them, so many empires, so many peoples have settled in Anatolia, later called Turkey, that it doesn't belong to any one race, and all races who have ever lived there, lived in relative harmony with one another with the exception of their relationship with the Kurds. So why have so many empires and peoples invaded those lands?

Here are a few things you may not have known about Turkey;

1) A year long growing season. Turkey has the most fertile lands in the world, and among the most beautiful. They have watermelons the size of 4 basketballs.

2) There is varied, yet fertile soil, and every crop known to man, practically every crop known to man, is grown in Turkey. They grow everything from Tomatoes, to corn, to oranges. You name it, they grow it. From their produce alone, whenever Turkey was well managed, that generated considerable wealth.

3) As if the lands were not enough, because parts of Turkey are dotted with high mountains, there are fresh water lakes everywhere the source of near limitless fresh drinking water.

The lands of Turkey are so rich, the Turks themselves proudly say of their country, that it is the closest thing to Eden.

As if that wasn't enough, in ADDITION to being very rich lands blessed with soil enriched by extinct volcanoes, there is also its location; it is the gateway country into the middle east and east asia, and the country, or rather region, that always called the shots regarding what got into Europe from the silk road. So from its location alone, it also generated wealth there is STILL one more thing that is great about Turkey, at least from an ancient conqueror's perspective; the country is one gigantic fortress.

You can think of Turkey, as a giant fortress with gardens in the center. Turkey has only been successfully conquered, by militaries that were top notch, with generals who were in a class of their own. There is a reason, despite centuries of Ottoman rule, that the Arabs did not make a direct assault on Turkey; like Switzerland, an attack on Turkey is suicide. In the past, it was only conquered because the people who conquered it were desperate for food, and they say, if you promise a hungry man food, he will fight like a ferocious tiger.

The original anatolian Turks, the earliest peoples to inhabit Turkey, were the Hitites, then the Celts, and with each successive wave, the original hitites always mixed with whoever settled in their country. Its part of the reason modern Turks are so strange looking; they have mixed with so many people, that the majority of modern Turks don't associate themselves with any race so they simply call themselves "Turks."

With a people so racially mixed, it is little wonder they don't like Arabs; Turks, blended a people as they are, are not going to get along very well with a group of people arrogantly proud of their ethnicity to the point where they don't breed with anyone. It is also one of the ironies of history; the Turks have long said, they were the punishment of Allah on the Arabs. The Arabs, who proudly refused to breed with anyone, got the crap beaten out of them by Turks, who are pretty freaking far from being "pure."

If that is not a "God" type punishment, I don't know what is.

I overtyped and soapboxed so my apologies, hope this answers your questions, although like a more intelligent poster here I was unable to cite resources nor type this answer in an academic manner. Nevertheless I hope it helped.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Happy Darwin day, everybody ;-)

http://darwinday.org/
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

First American Asian NBA Player. That is another uniqe asian dude besides Wiston.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 1N509O.DTL
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest penis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg"
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness†
By Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness†
By Betsey Stevenson and Justin Wolfers*
The lives of women in the United States have improved over the past
35 years by many objective measures, yet we show that measures of
subjective well-being indicate that women’s happiness has declined
both absolutely and relative to men. This decline in relative wellbeing
is found across various datasets, measures of subjective wellbeing,
demographic groups, and industrialized countries. Relative
declines in female happiness have eroded a gender gap in happiness
in which women in the 1970s reported higher subjective well-being
than did men. These declines have continued and a new gender gap
is emerging—one with higher subjective well-being for men. (JEL
I31, J16, J28)

http://bpp.wharton.upenn.edu/betseys/pa ... piness.pdf
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I do love everything what this dude writes. This greek brother knows the deal for real ;-)
Greek kamaki
Cubicle Peon

RE: Slavic women characteristics
Why this all happens.The material issue.

Apart from genetical issues(if you read Dostoyevski Russian women were the same 150 years ago) and cultural traditions one important issue that drives slavic women behaviors this way is the property issue.What would happen for example if the average polish woman had a property as much as the average English woman?A lot would change.Not that she would become like an English or German woman but her demands would increase according to the rise of her property items.

Let's say the average English woman has a property of 300000 euro in real estate,cash etc,

The average German woman has about 250000 euro in property.

The average Mediteranean woman woman has close to 150000-200000 euro in property.

Contrary to that the average polish woman has about 40000 euro in property.

The average Ukrainian woman has only 10000 euro.

As a result if we do not take genes and environment into account the average polish woman is going to be 8 times more submissive or less demanding than the average English woman(imperial status play also there).She will be 7 times more submissive than the average Germanic woman and 5 times more submissive than the average Mediteranean woman.If she is not submissive she will date 8 points less than the English woman of equivalent beauty according to her national average.

We see now where the sex appeal of the westerner relies on.It is the property issue.Be careful.Slavic women are very aware and caring about the issue of property.On of the reasons they have it so difficult is that their parents do not give them any financial help unlike the Mediteranean women who stay at home till they marry.Not only slavic parents do not help but they often demand material offers from their daughters.Since the latter want to live and often want to live a really exciting life and do not have the means for that they resort to the common source:A strong,affluent man who will support them.If there are not enough rich men they date lots of average men and take some ''help from each one.''Russian woman prefer to get real money from one man the oligarch to whose harem they want to belong.Polish women prefer to take pocket money from average men in row.We talk here about gold diggers who constitute 50% of these societies.The other 50% has totally different characteristics which we will analyze later.
http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-10609.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey why don't we call this thread "Billy's Corner" or "Billy's Rants"? lol

Then we can move it to the Rants and Raves section?

Billy, some here doubt that you are a Turk. Why don't you post your photo to dispel that myth?

How did you end up in Germany?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston, Billy´s corner sounds better as I don´t have any rants. I try to be a happy guy ;-)

I don´t get it. Why would someone think that I would lie? And who doesn´t believe it? What would I get out of it?

I even don´t know how to post images on this forum. lol. Besides at this point there is no reason to go public ;-).

But why myth?. Do I have this status?lol Why would someone be so interested in me?

You already know my story, bro. More or less the same story of every other turk in germany. My parents were guestworkers from Anatolia. That´s it. Pretty simple ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I am now going deeper in to the matter of happiness. As this site has something to do with happiness I think this concept should be of interest in the matter of world wide happiness. The concept of happiness clubs. Yeah, it sounds weird for the most like for example laughing yoga.lol

But maybe we can get happier. Maybe food for thought:

http://www.happinessclub.com/pages/meet ... l#anchor74

I wonder why there are more or less only english speaking countries in the list. I wonder if there are clubs in SEA and in other parts of the world.
Happiness Clubs

While businesses could make enormous profits selling consumers an effective means of achieving their most cherished desire in life, many of us, especially those of us in poorer countries, would rather not spend money learning something that can be learned for free. Happiness-increase strategies and techniques are easy to teach and easy to learn. A great way by which our world can become much happier is through the world-wide expansion of happiness clubs.

In 2000, Lionel Ketchian, my co-host on The Happiness Show, created the world's first happiness club in Fairfield Connecticut. His free monthly club meetings draw an average of 50 participants who benefit not only from Lionel's comprehensive knowledge of happiness, but also from the many guests he invites to address his club. Members also benefit from each other. Having social support is a great boon to any endeavor, and surrounding oneself with people who wisely value happiness and are actively making efforts to become happier ensure that one's happiness-increase goals are not only effective but also much fun.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Working in Thailand is possibly going to be an option:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersS ... er7271.htm