Rome: A beautiful city!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Another frickin' troll....

And Rome is a filthy, corrupt city. I can think of hundreds of other places in Italy that are better to visit and more tourist friendly.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ya, and aren't in proximity of satan's whorehouse! (the vatican)
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I was in Rome last year and enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed walking through the Roman Forum, because of my interest in ancient history. Rome is also a fun city to spend a day walking through the endless narrow alley ways leading into piazzas. One caution - if you plan on going to the Vatican library, you now have to get tickets in advance before you even leave your country.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I was pretty much blown away by the historical impact of Rome. Of course, I took five years of Latin in school, and was voted Caesar at the Latin Club Saturnalia, so it was in some ways like a return to adolescence. I also thought it was a beautiful city. This is just a one-day impression, though, as part of a Mediterranean cruise. Unfortunately, the place is too expensive to investigate to any great extent. And if you go, be sure not to eat at Vatican Square -- major tourist rip-off.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Been there. A nice place to visit. Do not expect to get dates there from Italian girls, though. It is a good place for a woman to go looking for guys, not for a man. So enjoy the sites, the food and get out as fast as you can.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abroaduni
Freshman Poster

immigration to canada

Post by abroaduni »

Oh,Thank you very much for providing us this very nice information about this beautiful city,Rome.I have heard a lot about Italy,but never visited there.I used to think about Rome before that,there might have several attractions to see.And now your info make me sure about it.I really would like to visit there at least once...

immigration to canada
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Went there - it's a great city but I got ripped off and my colleague's wife got her bag slashed on the metro.

I hate all these travel niche spammers as well!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.