I Volunteer To Be A Moderator!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

I Volunteer To Be A Moderator!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I believe in this forum, this concept of Happier Abroad, and in Winston. That is why I am volunteering my services as Forum Moderator. No disrespect to you veterans of the Happier Abroad movement, but it seems like either no one is stepping up to the plate or no one is being ALLOWED to step up. I will do whatever I can to keep this forum as troll-free and spammer-free as possible. If I were to ban a certain troll, and (s)he kept coming back, I would keep banning them AS MANY TIMES AS IT TOOK.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You have my full support.

There's a fine line between making the occasional stupid comment and making a mockery of this forum and some have obviously crossed that line.
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

You have my vote as well. Maybe shoot Winston a PM?
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

My vote is Yea for Hero as a Mod.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

You guys sucking each others' dicks? Oldfags.

I cast VOTE NO because dictatorships will always fail. Censorships will always fail. You like regulation? Move to China.

you new age Christians disgust me. DON'T DO THAT! THAT'S SHAMEFUL! SEX IS BAD! NO! NO! NO! SINNER! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Moderation is epic fail. I am Legion. I am Mongol Horde. I am Mother Russia.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I Volunteer To Be A Moderator!

Post by zboy1 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I believe in this forum, this concept of Happier Abroad, and in Winston. That is why I am volunteering my services as Forum Moderator. No disrespect to you veterans of the Happier Abroad movement, but it seems like either no one is stepping up to the plate or no one is being ALLOWED to step up. I will do whatever I can to keep this forum as troll-free and spammer-free as possible. If I were to ban a certain troll, and (s)he kept coming back, I would keep banning them AS MANY TIMES AS IT TOOK.
I also volunteered as well, but Winston will not listen to anybody. Anyway, Hero of Men, if you are chosen to be moderator--I hope you balance freedom of speech with proper moderation; for example, the one person who I think needs to be banned is chileanueva (konrad, philosophical Filipino). It's guys like him and Oil Trading Academy that really drives everyone up the wall. Also, we seem to get a lot of advertisement spammers for some reason? I don't know why they keep coming to this forum so much?
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

chileanueva wrote:You guys sucking each others' dicks? Oldfags.

I cast VOTE NO because dictatorships will always fail. Censorships will always fail. You like regulation? Move to China.

you new age Christians disgust me. DON'T DO THAT! THAT'S SHAMEFUL! SEX IS BAD! NO! NO! NO! SINNER! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Moderation is epic fail. I am Legion. I am Mongol Horde. I am Mother Russia.
Nope. I don't suck dick you fag. Funny how you're bringing up homosexual references. Some serious projecting going on there. We all have to wonder who the fag really is. I like p***y motherf***er. No "oldfag" here. I'm 26 and physically very fit.

You're in the minority on your vote, so you're screwed Conrad. It is incorrect to compare forum moderation here to Chinese censorship. This website is privately run, not a government entity where you are entitled to a specific bundle of rights, or lack thereof as a "citizen". Admin has the right the regulate the content here, and if members complain about trolling from a specific member, it is going to be dealt with.

I'm not a new age Christian, so once again, you fail miserably with generalizations of us all here. Sex is not shameful; I am not ashamed of it. In fact, I love it. I'm not a sinner -- I don't believe in that shit anyway. Christian doctrine is a complete misfit to my own life outlook.

Moderation is epic win for troll assholes like you that come in and ruin a forum. You are few. You are cave troll. You are weeny pencil dick hiding behind a god complex.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Next time a moderator banns innocent posterd like Repatriate did, I am going to bann him every second week.

Dont´be so weak guys. I miss your input. Where are your essays on your oppinions? I created a thread "Everything goes". It´s dead. Why? Maybe there are to many zombies without own oppinion. Do you only want to rant? Why are you guys afraid because of ONE GUY. WTF. Is one guy a problem? You think Winston is not able to bann one guy? That is DICTATOR lifestyle. Happier with one opinion. Let´s follow the leader. Damn!!
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Billy wrote:Next time a moderator banns innocent posterd like Repatriate did, I am going to bann him every second week.

What's that supposed to mean? But it reveals the spiteful little turd and nasty Napoleonic control freak you are.
Dont´be so weak guys. I miss your input. Where are your essays on your oppinions?

God damn it, you son of a bitch. Quit trying to call the shots here and act like you're better than all of us all the while turning around and make it out like its our issue, and we are the problem, when we are not. Some of us are in the process of finding our own voice. Essays on opinion is a craft unto itself and takes time to mature and develop. You've contributed nothing of substance to this thread. I'm personally not impressed by your presence here. And your own so-called "essays" are rife with spelling and grammar flaws -- literally its a comedy of errors. Instead, you judge, and try to one-up other forum members. You've managed to piss off a lot of people (including myself). That is an observation that others will concur on about your posts to the forum. You're a f***ing hypocrite Billy.
I created a thread "Everything goes". It´s dead. Why?

Because you waltzed into this forum like a 8 ton elephant wanting specific changes to happen to tailor to your own ego. You tried to force a forum structure down everyone's throat and then label people as "zombies" who voluntarily chose not to participate in that format. Stop being such a whiny crybaby for f***s sake. There was a lack of interest for that. People don't wish to waste their time on subject matter that is not applicable or relevant to what they are trying to get out of this forum.
Maybe there are to many zombies without own oppinion. Do you only want to rant?
No, we do not only want to rant. Threads throughout this forum show that NOT to be the case. There are trip reports, and also anecdotal stories that validate reasons for going abroad. I have my own opinions, and have stated quite a few of them very clearly since I've joined this forum. Don't label people as zombies when they are not.
Why are you guys afraid because of ONE GUY. WTF. Is one guy a problem?
You are f***ing clueless Billy. Yes, one -- no, rather TWO guys is a problem. But it takes just one apple to spoil the rest of the barrel. A large majority of forum members here are annoyed, and some are outright pissed that Chile (conrad) has continued his haranguing tirade of trolling. It takes only one to degrade the overall quality as a whole. This forum is HAPPIER abroad, and you and Conrad (chile) are turning it into "pissed off abroad...get on the soapbox."
You think Winston is not able to bann one guy? That is DICTATOR lifestyle. Happier with one opinion. Let´s follow the leader. Damn!!
LMFAO. Billy you kill me dude. Once again to quote you "Next time a moderator banns innocent posterd like Repatriate did, I am going to bann him every second week" That sounds incredibly harsh and frankly, petty, compared to what Repatriate did. Who's the dictator now?

And again, you've mischaracterized. A consensus among a majority of forum members here that was reached through individual self-realization and experience is NOT a "dictator lifestyle with one opinion" where we follow the leader. That is called life and living it.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Jcris, before I came this board was a franchise of stormfront with odbo as your leader. You give me no choice I have to bann you every 3rd day.

Yes many here have no own voice. Odbo will give you his voice. Follow the leader. Yeah good choice ;-).
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ jcris7

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

The only reason that Billy supports that troll is because he is a troll himself. It's like that old saying: "Birds of a feather flock together."
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Trolls are everywhere, right? Let us begin the great war against them.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Hero is right...birds of a feather flock together!

Post by jcris7 »

Billy wrote:Jcris, before I came this board was a franchise of stormfront with odbo as your leader.
Spoken like a true troll. Bravo! It's true I value the opinions and input of a select few members on this board, and you're not one of them. At the end of the day, I pledge allegiance to no one but myself. I recognize that I am a sovereign individual.
You give me no choice I have to bann you every 3rd day.
The correct spelling is ban, not bann you dumbass f**k. Your sorry command of English repudiates your credibility as being a potential moderator on this forum. You're a laughing stock.
Yes many here have no own voice.
That's your opinion, and I disagree with it 100%.
Odbo will give you his voice. Follow the leader. Yeah good choice ;-).
When did I make a "choice"? What evidence do you have to substantiate your claims? Start there rather than shooting your mouth off like you always do. You must really enjoy the taste of foot in your mouth.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Re: @ jcris7

Post by FreeYourMind »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:The only reason that Billy supports that troll is because he is a troll himself. It's like that old saying: "Birds of a feather flock together."
Exactly. Either that or his IQ is in the sub-50 range. I hope Winston shows a rare burst of common sense when it comes to moderating his site and takes you up on your offer.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

I laugh so hard you guys take my words so personally. I LAUGH AT YOU ALL.

Most of you whine and complain, but you're all still here in America. Welcome to Hell.

BE MAD. I LOVE GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN AND MAKING YOU LOSE YOUR SHIT LIKE I DID TO SOSA.

I am an evil motherf***er. I start, dominate, and win wars. Don't f**k with me.

I DECLARE MYSELF ULTIMATE MODERATOR. I'll ban all you oldfags, so you can shut the f**k up and go get a LIFE.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME