European Woman here..happily married..need advice

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ambient, ignore chileanueva a.k.a Konrad. Most of us want him gone from this forum, but Winston is too dumb to moderate his own forum. Just ignore him like most of us do.
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

You want me to pity you? You want me to feel sorry for you? I don't think so.

Face it, reality is harsh. You won't get any sympathy from me. I'm a cold-hearted bastard.

You live in America now. DEAL WITH IT. If you're hard-working husband who is busting his ass for YOU and your kids can't get a job in the E.U., then you're stuck there.

America won't change. So shut up or get out. Otherwise, you can run away with your children back to whatever god-forsaken Euro nation you came from.

Brutal honesty 101 baby.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
ambient
Freshman Poster

Post by ambient »

Hahah...thank you. He entertained me all afternoon with private messages like "you f*ing wh*re, I wish all your kids die in cancer or hit by a truck" and so forth. I have educated myself about him a bit by reading some of his other posts. No offense taken. Karma is a bitch..yet, I sense he's such a wounded soul that I can't even rejoice in this simple truth just feel sorry.

Thanks for the heads up though.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ambient wrote:Hahah...thank you. He entertained me all afternoon with private messages like "you f*ing wh*re, I wish all your kids die in cancer or hit by a truck" and so forth. I have educated myself about him a bit by reading some of his other posts. No offense taken. Karma is a bitch..yet, I sense he's such a wounded soul that I can't even rejoice in this simple truth just feel sorry.

Thanks for the heads up though.
Just ignore him, he's a moose twit, calling people "Nigger" for basically no reason. He has many issues...
ambient
Freshman Poster

Post by ambient »

Well, it's ok. He had a point. He thought me that there's really no point in whining and complaining. This forum was/is an eye opener but I have to move on to the next step by accepting the situation and making the most of it. Still trying to convince hubby to move elsewhere (India sounds good..or the third world in general..lol) so far I've been unsuccesful. :P NO matter where we live though, Chile (sorry for shortening your proper screen name, forgot how to spell it!) has a point. I have to deal with it. No other option. So thank you Chile. I have learnt some determination from you today. :) 8)
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

Keeping it gangster from Bangkok to Prague. HELL YEAH!
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

chileanueva wrote:Keeping it gangster from Bangkok to Prague. HELL YEAH!
No interest in Bangkok and Prague I may finally get too but I have heard Czech women have changed quite a bit since joining the European Union.