What is FEMEN?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

What is FEMEN?

Post by Iawesome60 »

Does anyone know any information about the FEMEN group? I know they are based in Eastern Europe. I just hope they are not like the feminist movement. The feminist movement destroys the natural harmony between a man and a woman. We have seen what the feminist movement has done in English speaking countries.

If FEMEN does damage to Eastern Europe like feminism, that would suck.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

These women tried to protest against international marriage agencies. Does Mark Davis' have an international marriage agency? I know there are members that have Ukrainian women as an option. It would be devastating to them if the FEMEN group shuts down marriage agencies. Sorry if I appear to be complaining. I wonder how other members feel about this group.

P.S.: Thanks aozora13
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

They look like a European version of a Feminazi movement. I don't trust them. Hopefully, Ukraine's government and people see how dangerous they are and stop them. If they have been paying attention to what these feminists have done in the west, then they will do the smart thing.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh guys! Those FEMEN chicks are laughed upon by everyone in Ukraine! They basically flash their boobs on cameras all the time screaming political crap.

Besides, I would be glad if feminists in America would flash their boobs and look HALF as good as those girls from Ukraine.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: What is FEMEN?

Post by Jackal »

Iawesome60 wrote: If FEMEN does damage to Eastern Europe like feminism, that would suck.
You should remember that "Eastern Europe" isn't that united culturally. For example, Hungarians generally could care less what's going on in Ukraine, and I would imagine that Ukrainians generally don't care what happens in Hungary. And there are lots of old rivalries. For example, if the Slovaks really started to like something, then Hungarians might not like it just because they don't like Slovaks and vice-versa. So Eastern Europe definitely doesn't operate as one unit.

I'd never heard of FEMEN before. Hungarian is a difficult language and isn't a Slavic language, so this giant linguistic barrier keeps a lot of stuff out.