American Men Have Been Wrong About American Women...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ringspun
Freshman Poster

Post by ringspun »

Holy Christ, thats unreal... well then again shows why these loser women always stay with douche bags and men who beat on them constantly and say "there are no good men out there" unreaL!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I like your new avatar Phoenix. You look like Kareem Aldu Jabar in the Bruce Lee movie "Game of Death" when he held out his hands like that to stop Bruce Lee's advance. lol Is that who you were trying to emulate? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Winston wrote:I like your new avatar Phoenix. You look like Kareem Aldu Jabar in the Bruce Lee movie "Game of Death" when he held out his hands like that to stop Bruce Lee's advance. lol Is that who you were trying to emulate? lol
Thanks :P Haha, no! I wanted to make it into a comic book/cartoon. I was just playing around with the colors and it turned out better than expected. It is one of my favorite pictures.

All the women I talk to on a daily basis are foreign women. I don't even talk to American women anymore. Not even my best female friends. There's no point. I am talking to women that actually ask me how my day is and what did I do today and remember what I tell them. There's no ridicule or making me feel like shit. Chris Brown is the biggest example of a scumbag and women still eat him up. He has his redemption now by winning a Grammy, but that is not going to erase what he did to Rihanna. I read the police report and it is disgusting. This sub-human has a black belt. I like Rihanna's music, but she is a douchebag Cinderella, but the pictures of her with cuts and bruises on her face do not lie.

I know lot of you men are stuck in America, but do the best you can to get out or take a mini vacation. I am going to make a thread about my plans for going abroad. Yes, they are realistic :P
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

1:20
And cut. I decided to cut to the chase. I knew all along what really works. I don't know why I didn't utilize the winning strategy until now.

Behold, how to pick up a woman: Hey baby, I saw your fine ass from across the bar, my giant stiffy pointed me in your direction. He and his two lonely round friends have been hanging out by themselves too long. Even thought I beat women, work at Jack-in-the-Box, dropped out of high school, and my mother has a restraining order against me, I think you should get down on your knees and lick my ball sack rack.

(Female bear) Speak no more. Just sex me.

And there you have it. Fellas, how to speak to women. Try it and see. Or try being yourself, and see how hard you get rejected, loser.
:lol:
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I worked

Post by ErikHeaven »

At this county Social Services building last year and this young girl came up to me crying asking about a woman that works there that helps women escape from domestic violence. I told her she was in the building yet she had to wait for 20 mins until the building opened up. She went on and on about her crazy boyfriend and i told her politely that i really did not want to hear her business. She stopped talking and that was fine with me.
She went upstairs to meet her worker and later on her worker came downstairs to talk to me as i have known her for a couple of years.
She told me that her agency got her setup with an APT new furniture and some clothes in another city 1 year ago. The minute that young woman moved in she let her scumbag boyfriend that beats her move in with her.
The agency withdrew their help and she moved out of the APT as she could not pay rent. Now a year later she is asking for help again as she is now living with the same boyfriend in his mother's house and he is still beating the shit out of her.
This confirms what i say all the damn time, American women are damaged goods and i only see them as f**k buddies that's it. Foreign women are for a LTR or Marriage for some who wish to enter into that. Treat them like the damaged sluts they are f**k em and Flee!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Check this video series out guys: Women Who Love Men In Prison P 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK4Xd57B ... re=related
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

It's interesting that Van der Sloot's baloney only works on American woman.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

ssjparris wrote:
which reminds me. i have said it before and i will say it again. U.K. gals love the bad boy "look" not the personality or attitude that could come with it.
they actually love nice guys. i personally believe with U.K. gals you could combine the thug look with nice guy on the inside. anyway...

they are so messed up. my friend said it just right about american women, " they are all SUB-HUMAN. "
Unfortunately women here can be just as screwed up. They like the bad boy personality as well. There is even a woman who has made a crappy song about it called 'Bad boys'...I believe it goes something like 'even though they're no good for me, it's the chance I take for the chemistry".

What is very disturbing is that there is a paedophile murderer who has had lots of female penpals write to him, and even has a 'girlfriend'.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... rison.html

She also has a thing for Ted Bundy apparently, saying he's 'a real man'. It is absolutely amazing. :x
Zero_Tolerance_Man
Freshman Poster

Post by Zero_Tolerance_Man »

FREEDOM1 wrote:shows how sick and twisted american/western women are

I actually now feel like beating the crap out of them

after seeing their posts, pieces of shit

If thats what they really want- they wont be smiling either
American women are the succubus, the devil. Even though I wouldn't do it, I think most of them to deserve to have the $hit beaten out of them for being such f***ing BITCHES. I truly hate almost all of them with their sickening sense of entitlement.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Women from the U.K./ Canada/ and Australia are just as psychotic as American women are; the only thing is, they aren't as well known so they have less of a 'reputation'--if you will compared to American women.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

It's a damn shame that American women all have vaginas - otherwise there would be no instinct to talk to them.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 29th, 2013, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.