Who would be a better president?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.

Obama
6%
Romney
6%
Paul
88%
Santorum
No votes
Gingrich
No votes
Perry
No votes

Total votes: 17
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The obvious answer is Ron Paul, course most Americans are too stupid to realize that.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

ron paul of course but the corrupt politicians, big business and propaganda-fueled mass media...persecute the guy b/c he stands for liberty and not big govt.

the establishment hates him & wants him sidelined from real leadership role....aka the nanny state war machine status quo
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

When I used to frequently post on NIceGuys, I used to say it would be nice to see Obama because I never seen anybody of color become a president of such an Anglo-post-Calvinistic puritanical society.

But since that had happened pretty seamlessly, I'm not impressed anymore and now I'm looking for quality over ethnicity/diversity.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

zboy1 wrote:The obvious answer is Ron Paul, course most Americans are too stupid to realize that.
Especially women. See below:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... address-it
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

navigator wrote:
zboy1 wrote:The obvious answer is Ron Paul, course most Americans are too stupid to realize that.
Especially women. See below:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... address-it
Doesn't surprise me in the least: women tend to be very statist and want entitlements much more than men; therefore, Ron Paul's message of freedom and liberty tends to scare some female voters away since they prefer total government control in their lives.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Damn, that's like asking what kind of burning knives you'd want in your chest.

I'd say Ron Paul. But if we're talking like intelligent folks, I'd install a great king for the next 3 decades. Rule this mutha-fucka with an iron fist. Get those fat americans into shape!