Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape America for a Better Life and Love Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Who would be a better president?

Obama 5% 5% ( 1 )
Romney 5% 5% ( 1 )
Paul 88% 88% ( 15 )
Santorum 0% 0% ( 0 )
Gingrich 0% 0% ( 0 )
Perry 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 17
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Who would be a better president? 

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Ron Paul is the only one who consistently sticks to his morals, values, and ideas, he is an actual believer in human liberty and the Constitution as a protector of that liberty, and he offers non-statist solutions to the disasters we are facing, problems that more government, more control, will only make worse.

The teacher went out into a barren wasteland of a society. He had a rough start to adult life. Just a tough economy, just some dry spells. That's life, right? The American Dream is still there...or is it?
Boxes: A Novel for the Disillusioned

Free Speech Forum
Our record for allowing free speech is 100%.
The obvious answer is Ron Paul, course most Americans are too stupid to realize that.

ron paul of course but the corrupt politicians, big business and propaganda-fueled mass media...persecute the guy b/c he stands for liberty and not big govt.

the establishment hates him & wants him sidelined from real leadership role....aka the nanny state war machine status quo

When I used to frequently post on NIceGuys, I used to say it would be nice to see Obama because I never seen anybody of color become a president of such an Anglo-post-Calvinistic puritanical society.

But since that had happened pretty seamlessly, I'm not impressed anymore and now I'm looking for quality over ethnicity/diversity.

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
zboy1 wrote:
The obvious answer is Ron Paul, course most Americans are too stupid to realize that.

Especially women. See below:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358526-Ron-Paul-has-a-woman-problem-Time-to-address-it

navigator wrote:
zboy1 wrote:

Especially women. See below:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?358526-Ron-Paul-has-a-woman-problem-Time-to-address-it

Doesn't surprise me in the least: women tend to be very statist and want entitlements much more than men; therefore, Ron Paul's message of freedom and liberty tends to scare some female voters away since they prefer total government control in their lives.

Last edited by eurobrat on Sat May 18, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Damn, that's like asking what kind of burning knives you'd want in your chest.

I'd say Ron Paul. But if we're talking like intelligent folks, I'd install a great king for the next 3 decades. Rule this mutha-fucka with an iron fist. Get those fat americans into shape!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1