Are all women picky? Cold hard truth

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Brazil also has a large expat community and many other South American counties have many expats living and enjoying life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iZf_GE ... re=related[/youtube]
Seeker wrote:I'm from England not America but it's same shit here. Anyway the problem is that most guys, including me, don't want to support a leech who offers nothing in return. Just because something was the case throughout history it doesn't make it a good thing. Women can go and earn their own money now, and so they should. There's also the fact that it's hard to support an entire family on just one income these days. Of course this is the kind of thinking that's met with the response of "Aren't you a man?!", in countries like your homeland. In the better parts of Asia it's not like this at all. Even decent Thai women (who have an undeserved bad reputation) will try to help out with the expenses as best they can, correct me if I'm wrong but this doesn't seem to be the case in the FSU.
Almost all women want to leech, the question is what do they give in return and what happens if she does not want to give anymore. If all she has to do is con you into signing a contract to be entitled to all your wealth and future earning with no obligations on her end to fulfill - to me this is a clear recipe for failure.

Things like a great body, good attitude, equals very enjoyable sex. Does she give you what you need as far as emotional support. Does she take care of things you find hard.
Competition really helps too, if she knows there is a line of other women ready to take her place and be on the receiving end of your generosity to her loss, this is a great motivator for 5 star performance.

Feminism wants the opposite no rewards for performance only a guaranteed gravy train. Like communism you get terrible depressive results because there are no incentives for industrious behavior.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

tom wrote:Brazil also has a large expat community and many other South American counties have many expats living and enjoying life.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iZf_GE ... re=related[/youtube]
Seeker wrote:I'm from England not America but it's same shit here. Anyway the problem is that most guys, including me, don't want to support a leech who offers nothing in return. Just because something was the case throughout history it doesn't make it a good thing. Women can go and earn their own money now, and so they should. There's also the fact that it's hard to support an entire family on just one income these days. Of course this is the kind of thinking that's met with the response of "Aren't you a man?!", in countries like your homeland. In the better parts of Asia it's not like this at all. Even decent Thai women (who have an undeserved bad reputation) will try to help out with the expenses as best they can, correct me if I'm wrong but this doesn't seem to be the case in the FSU.
Feminism wants the opposite no rewards for performance only a guaranteed gravy train. Like communism you get terrible depressive results because there are no incentives for industrious behavior.

I like the comparisson to communism. It is almost like that, and no more effective.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Im from EE and I can confirm Slavic women and men love name brands . Even though they earn 400 bucks months they still want Diesel jeans, Nike runners usually most expensive ones, etc
Society there is brainwashed in certain way, they think if they wear all these expensive big brand gear that they are somehow higher class. Pseudo High class . They dont eat out in restauransts which is quite normal in the west. This is especially true for bigger and capital cities. Organic villlage chik is the way to go.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Scientific studies have proven that your personality can´t create attraction in women. It absolutely doesn´t matter if you have everything in common with her and make her laugh etc...

The only thing that matters is your looks, money and status.

Your looks being the most important since women are even more visually oriented than men. This is because of women´s intrinsic fear of pregnancy and getting a baby from a guy with inferior genes.

Of course PUAs want to make you believe that women value personality more than looks, but nothing could be further from the truth. Women are even more shallow and looks oriented than men. Of course they would never admit this so they created the whole personality myth.

Your face basically determines the caliber of women you can get. Body isn´t that important as long as you´re not fat or very skinny. Another stupid idea is the bad boy myth. A badboy is simply a good looking guy. It´s not his behavior that gets the women, it´s his looks. If an ugly guy acts confident and cocky he´ll be labled a creepy loser. If a good looking guy acts the same way he´s labled a confident badboy.

Women in 3rd world countries live in poverty so they will look for your money first so that they can support their family, but they aren´t sexually attracted to you. There are a lot of guys that delude themselves that a 20 year old will find a 50 year old man sexually attractive. Let´s be real here, she´s not with you because she´s attracted to you. She´s only with you because of money and a potential passport. Doesn´t matter how nice or into you she acts.

The overweight, middle aged men that go abroad and date poor women in their early 20s that are out of their league lookswise amuse me. You can´t seriously be deluded enough to think that she in love with you. It´s all about money to them and a business transaction. Now, if you don´t care about being used, then more power to you. Just always remember that she is basically a prostitute that you are paying for the girlfriend/wife experience.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

WuFan wrote:Scientific studies have proven that your personality can´t create attraction in women. It absolutely doesn´t matter if you have everything in common with her and make her laugh etc...

Women in 3rd world countries live in poverty so they will look for your money first so that they can support their family, but they aren´t sexually attracted to you. There are a lot of guys that delude themselves that a 20 year old will find a 50 year old man sexually attractive. Let´s be real here, she´s not with you because she´s attracted to you. She´s only with you because of money and a potential passport. Doesn´t matter how nice or into you she acts.

The overweight, middle aged men that go abroad and date poor women in their early 20s that are out of their league lookswise amuse me. You can´t seriously be deluded enough to think that she in love with you. It´s all about money to them and a business transaction. Now, if you don´t care about being used, then more power to you. Just always remember that she is basically a prostitute that you are paying for the girlfriend/wife experience.
Good to know that all the middle aged guys on this forum and elsewhere who have younger and hotter wives and gfs are just invoved with prostitutes. We all appreciate your sharing your wisdom with us.

I will remember your wise and profound words the next time I am banging one of the several young ones I've been seeing. I will remember that in fact "she is not attracted" to me - during the night's 3rd round. I will sadly remember that she is only interested in my immense wealth, status, and power and a tear will come to my eye. I will remember that my humor, my joy in live, my calm demeanor, the safe feelings I instill in her, my knowledge of worlds she has never experienced, are all for naught. Your profound wisdom will sadden me for a moment I must tell you.

Of course then I will explode, we'll both laugh joyously - and I will remember that I don't give a shit! :)
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

davewe wrote:
WuFan wrote:Scientific studies have proven that your personality can´t create attraction in women. It absolutely doesn´t matter if you have everything in common with her and make her laugh etc...

Good to know that all the middle aged guys on this forum and elsewhere who have younger and hotter wives and gfs are just invoved with prostitutes. We all appreciate your sharing your wisdom with us.

I will remember your wise and profound words the next time I am banging one of the several young ones I've been seeing. I will remember that in fact "she is not attracted" to me - during the night's 3rd round. I will sadly remember that she is only interested in my immense wealth, status, and power and a tear will come to my eye. I will remember that my humor, my joy in live, my calm demeanor, the safe feelings I instill in her, my knowledge of worlds she has never experienced, are all for naught. Your profound wisdom will sadden me for a moment I must tell you.

Of course then I will explode, we'll both laugh joyously - and I will remember that I don't give a shit! :)

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Your looks being the most important since women are even more visually oriented than men. This is because of women´s intrinsic fear of pregnancy and getting a baby from a guy with inferior genes.

Of course PUAs want to make you believe that women value personality more than looks, but nothing could be further from the truth. Women are even more shallow and looks oriented than men. Of course they would never admit this so they created the whole personality myth.

Your face basically determines the caliber of women you can get. Body isn´t that important as long as you´re not fat or very skinny. Another stupid idea is the bad boy myth. A badboy is simply a good looking guy. It´s not his behavior that gets the women, it´s his looks. If an ugly guy acts confident and cocky he´ll be labled a creepy loser. If a good looking guy acts the same way he´s labled a confident badboy.

This happens sometimes. There are expats here that I must conclude are pretty hideous...looks, personality, manners, from every point of view.
For such a man I find myself thinking...It MUST be the money! LOL.

However, to make it a blanket statement is just silly. It MUST be money and the green-card/passport, without exception...hmmmm
as if you are some deity that knows all. Yawn...another net gas-bag...
Fortunately, as much as you might like, you don't make the rules. However I would grant you that most middle aged men do not want to do the work really
required of them to effectively connect with a younger woman, so they use money or whatever as a substitute, hoping to get by with it.

For that matter, I am a poor judge of expats because I am hardly fair- I have this strong dislike of 90% of the expats I meet, young, old, American, German, English...here in the Philippines, whatever they might be I find about 90% of them to be ass-holes in their own right.
They tend to be such self absorbed jerks, and fortunately, I don't have to deal with them much.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

OutWest wrote:

This happens sometimes. There are expats here that I must conclude are pretty hideous...looks, personality, manners, from every point of view.
For such a man I find myself thinking...It MUST be the money! LOL.

However, to make it a blanket statement is just silly. It MUST be money and the green-card/passport, without exception...hmmmm
as if you are some deity that knows all. Yawn...another net gas-bag...
Fortunately, as much as you might like, you don't make the rules. However I would grant you that most middle aged men do not want to do the work really
required of them to effectively connect with a younger woman, so they use money or whatever as a substitute, hoping to get by with it.

For that matter, I am a poor judge of expats because I am hardly fair- I have this strong dislike of 90% of the expats I meet, young, old, American, German, English...here in the Philippines, whatever they might be I find about 90% of them to be ass-holes in their own right.
They tend to be such self absorbed jerks, and fortunately, I don't have to deal with them much.

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
Man, it´s scientifically proven.

Men care about looks.

Women care even more about the looks of the guy that they are with and they look for money/status for long term relationships because it provides security and a better upbringing for their kids.

If the guys on here looked like male models they would never even consider going abroad because they would be getting plenty of play in the states and raving about how American Women are the best.

It´s funny how they think that women are completely different abroad. All women are biologically the same. The only reason a guy that completely let himself go lookswise (Winston) would get any attention abroad is for money and the possibility of getting a passport. That´s just the way it is.

If you were in your early 20s and an obese, smelly, ugly woman in her 50s was hitting on you would you get a boner?

Thought so. Yet the old sex tourist believes that the girl loves him and can´t take her hands off him because he´s so sexy. ROFL
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

WuFan wrote:If the guys on here looked like male models they would never even consider going abroad because they would be getting plenty of play in the states and raving about how American Women are the best.
In all honesty, the above is actually not true. Until Brad Pitt had become famous, he was having difficulties getting women.

And I believe Tom Brady and Matt Damon are married to a Brazilian and an Argentinian, respectively. None of Damon's relationships w/ American women have worked out for more than a couple of years. And being from the Boston area, almost anyone who'd known Matt has said that he's one the coolest, nicest persons around. He treats everyone with respect and is very down to earth and humble, despite all his successes as a screenwriter and A-list Hollywood actor. He's the diametric opposite of Bobby Brown, the bad boy from Boston.

And I don't exactly want to tout my own horn here but I'm also a 6'2" white collar professional in MA and once college had ended, dates w/ AWs, ended with a dud. The final AW I'd dated was a premed (almost straight A student) & she'd joined a cult in medical school :roll: In my height/looks range, many of those guys are married to control freak, Gestapo AW wives, and one can tell, while I'm in my mid-30s, I look like 29 year old but my pals all look they're in their forties. So yes, they may not go abroad, but instead, they get to suffer at home. Great accomplishment :roll:
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

S_Parc wrote:
WuFan wrote:If the guys on here looked like male models they would never even consider going abroad because they would be getting plenty of play in the states and raving about how American Women are the best.
In all honesty, the above is actually not true. Until Brad Pitt had become famous, he was having difficulties getting women.

And I believe Tom Brady and Matt Damon are married to a Brazilian and an Argentinian, respectively. None of Damon's relationships w/ American women have worked out for more than a couple of years. And being from the Boston area, almost anyone who'd known Matt has said that he's one the coolest, nicest persons around. He treats everyone with respect and is very down to earth and humble, despite all his successes as a screenwriter and A-list Hollywood actor. He's the diametric opposite of Bobby Brown, the bad boy from Boston.

And I don't exactly want to tout my own horn here but I'm also a 6'2" white collar professional in MA and once college had ended, dates w/ AWs, ended with a dud. The final AW I'd dated was a premed (almost straight A student) & she'd joined a cult in medical school :roll: In my height/looks range, many of those guys are married to control freak, Gestapo AW wives, and one can tell, while I'm in my mid-30s, I look like 29 year old but my pals all look they're in their forties. So yes, they may not go abroad, but instead, they get to suffer at home. Great accomplishment :roll:
All good points - thanks. The bottom line that many of us have discovered is that even if you are good looking and get the girl of your dreams, the dream in the West turns to a nightmare. And I too disagree about looks. While in college the best looking guy in our group of friends never could get a girl. He constantly complained about it - while we laughed at him!

The looks issue is nonsensical. Of course all things being equal a guy who looks great will get more girls than a guy who is fat and ugly. So what. This is like saying that a guy with $100 million can buy more stuff than a guy who is broke.

Since 99% of us aren't multi millionaires and don't look like Brad Pitt, then the question is what do we do about it? Build your character, build your career, your portfolio, your interests, etc. And if you're smart - look outside of the West for better women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

davewe wrote:
S_Parc wrote:In all honesty, the above is actually not true. Until Brad Pitt had become famous, he was having difficulties getting women.

All good points - thanks. The bottom line that many of us have discovered is that even if you are good looking and get the girl of your dreams, the dream in the West turns to a nightmare. And I too disagree about looks. While in college the best looking guy in our group of friends never could get a girl. He constantly complained about it - while we laughed at him!

The looks issue is nonsensical. Of course all things being equal a guy who looks great will get more girls than a guy who is fat and ugly. So what. This is like saying that a guy with $100 million can buy more stuff than a guy who is broke.

Since 99% of us aren't multi millionaires and don't look like Brad Pitt, then the question is what do we do about it? Build your character, build your career, your portfolio, your interests, etc. And if you're smart - look outside of the West for better women.
Yes, for an American guy, there's minimal correlation between looks and long-term happiness with an AW, however, looks will get you through job interviews and such, so it does help in some aspects of western life.

Here's the thing, if you're a millionaire and look like Brad Pitt, why would you want to squander your resources? I'll guarantee that Matt Damon (and such), in ten years, will be a lot happier than either Brad Pitt or Justin Timberlake because I suspect that both Angelina Jolie and Jessica Biel are a bunch of whiny, high maintenance bitches.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

LOL some of these replies are ridiculous at best...

All women one way or another are Gravy Trainers?????? Wow that's a good one, so untrue its not even funny but none the less funny.

The cold hard facts are, Women interested in a mate wants at least ONE thing from him = PRODUCTIVITY

That is either earning enough money to pay for the majority of the expenses of raising a family or not becoming dependent on a woman for your existence.

Here's the rub, Western Women have the LUXURY of TIME because of modern science/medicine and the feminist movement. In an era gone by most women opted for marrying the High School Sweetheart or one of the guys working at the local factory. In either case they were picking productive men.

What's happen in the last 30 years is a shift from manufacturing to finance and all the jobs created to subvert laws created by Government (Wall St.), Lawyers to keep the IRS, Public Consumer Groups and Small Investors at bay (MF Global). Also Health Care when its about making money (too many to mention) and not giving care (refusing Medicare/Medicaid).

With the media celebrating CEO's and Hedge Fund Managers, many women flock to New York hoping to land one. When that happens and they realize they spend 45-50 hours at work, never too far from their Blackberry or IPad, they want to keep their lifestyle so they cheat (Ashely Madison) or they risk comfort for passion/love (Divorce).

The Economic Prosperity that Corporatist and Right-Wingers often tout has not reached the majority of women FSU countries and South America. Also the majority of Chinese live in Poverty. Now with that said, yes you can find ambitious, educated and largely successful women in all those countries, they just aren't the majority.

What you'll find is mostly women struggling to survive and get ahead. Women that sacrifice some comforts of modern life are able to buy their apartments outright and also buy cars (which is an interesting process in both Russia, Ukraine and elsewhere).

The point is, even if your the average worker above the poverty line in America, its likely you still make more than the majority of women in the countries where your seeking a wife, just the facts, plain and simple.

The International Dating/Marriage/Bride Marketplace is maybe 2% of the women available in all those countries. That means you're not reaching the majority of women anyway via the web. That said, even that 2% is ALOT of women and there's no reason you can't find one. You're task is to find a woman that sincere which is both easier and harder than you think at the same time.

I have some news about Kamila the Polish Girl in the near future. As I get closer and closer to the date I picked to leave (April) and start the serious push in my diet and workout plan to get down to ideal weight (currently 192lbs, goal is 178-180lbs) I will share all the details of the women I have and currently have on the roster and again explain that your MONEY has nothing to do with this. If you're coming at women with your wallet, your DOING IT WRONG.
Derp
Freshman Poster

Post by Derp »

Only American women are picky. At least to the point where over 90% of the men who approach are not "good" enough or them. I will be visiting Russia or Ukraine soon, so I can't wait to see what the women over there are like.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WuFan wrote:
davewe wrote:

Sorry dog, I am 6'1 (6'0 and 3/4 without shoes) and currently weigh 192lbs. My body fat was when measured about seven days ago was 18.6% which is just above AVERAGE (normal is 18.2%). I am currently between 12-14lbs overweight as I should be 178-180lbs and body fat below 10% is professional athlete/fitness competitor/bodybuilding number and fairly difficult to maintain. This is why body builders look bulky in the off-season... That said, by the end of March I plan to be at least 180lbs because I come to the end of Week 3 of my 12 Week Workout/Diet Plan, I have lost between 6-8lbs as I was usually at 198lbs and sometimes at 200lbs.

I was 195lbs when I went to Europe in 2007. I was 190lbs when I came back... Looks are important but I would argue they are more important to a man than to a woman. In most cases when a couple are both thin/skinny/in-shape one or the other is slightly better looking. A majority of the time its the women are better looking than the men.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Scientific studies have proven that your personality can´t create attraction in women.
What scientific studies? How about a link to these "studies?"

What are "inferior genes?"

So it all comes down to money, for third world women AND looks and money for first world women?

So 20 year old woman can never be attracted to a 50 year old man?

So EVERY third world woman wants a "passport?" Really?

Also, please "Wufan" gives us YOUR definition of LOVE!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."