Good evening, gentlemen!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
demon_lord_ghirahim
Freshman Poster

Good evening, gentlemen!

Post by demon_lord_ghirahim »

Good evening everyone! How is everything going? I am well. I currently live in San Antonio, Texas, but I am hoping to get out of here soon. My only problem is where to go. I want to go live in a country where the laws are not so anti-male, like they are here. I am also The_Hero_Of_Men on here... I just wanted to test out this screen name. Don't worry; I am not a troll (unlike certain people here).
Last edited by demon_lord_ghirahim on January 23rd, 2012, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. Your user name sounds like you came out of some RPG game. LOL

As to which country to go to, well there is a wealth of information on this forum. So read up and check the FAQ threads linked to the top.

Why don't you go to Austin, TX? I heard it's very artistic and open minded there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
demon_lord_ghirahim
Freshman Poster

Post by demon_lord_ghirahim »

Winston wrote:Welcome. Your user name sounds like you came out of some RPG game. LOL

As to which country to go to, well there is a wealth of information on this forum. So read up and check the FAQ threads linked to the top.

Why don't you go to Austin, TX? I heard it's very artistic and open minded there.
Demon Lord: Ghirahim is one of the primary antagonists in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (but not the primary). And Link fights him 3 times over the course of the game (yes, the guy holding up that sword dressed in green in the avatar of my other profile), and his true form is that of a giant sword (it looks like an evil/corrupt[ed] version of Link's sword) used by the TRUE evil in that game.
Well... You put up more of a fight than I would have thought possible out of such a soft boy. But don't clap for yourself quite yet. That sword of yours is the only reason you still live.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

I'm in Austin. I always tell people to go to San Antonio if they want Mexican food.