Why Really Smart People Have A Tough Time Dating (blog)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Why Really Smart People Have A Tough Time Dating (blog)

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

This is a really good article guys, check it out:

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/abinazir/2 ... me-dating/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Really Smart People Have A Tough Time Dating (blog)

Post by davewe »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:This is a really good article guys, check it out:

http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/abinazir/2 ... me-dating/

Nice find. Thanks! I agree with all of it.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

^ You're welcome.

Check this comment from the article out guys, this is pretty much how many Western women think:

"I totally agree with your point 5. There was a time when I was thinking very high of myself and it created for me a lot of troubles in dating. I couldn’t date men if they didn’t go to university. A bit later I understood it was a mistake and “loosened upâ€￾ like you say. And guess what? Now I am happily married to somebody who didn’t go to college…"

^ This cunt reminds me of my X-GF who told me that she could not marry me unless I went back to school and go my degree because she would be embarrassed to introduce me as her husband without a prestigious profession.

Well guess what guys? I DTB* and now in 2012 I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED to even WALK next to my X-GF because she's now a FAT PIG who works at a call center even after she got her little BS degree in English.

* Dump That Bitch
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Really Smart People Have A Tough Time Dating (blog)

Post by manly5000 »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Image

Reminds me of

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Nice article, but the guy is overthinking the whole thing.

Winston mentioned that in the U.S., smart people are stigmatized as undesirable nerds. (Note that this is not the same as someone with a fancy degree or high status.) This is not the case in many other countries, especially in East Asia! Chinese women will often be turned on by smart guys. :wink:

So,

(1) People are supposed to choose mates who will produce and raise the best offspring.
(2) Many Western women avoid smart men as potential mates. Now what does that say about what future-generation Americans are going to be like? :P
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Falcon wrote: Now what does that say about what future-generation Americans are going to be like? :P
See the film Idiocracy :)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Falcon wrote:Nice article, but the guy is overthinking the whole thing.

Now what does that say about what future-generation Americans are going to be like? :P
Future generations? The future is already here!