Thread at Plenty of fish - 325 replies in less than 24 hours

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Thread at Plenty of fish - 325 replies in less than 24 hours

Post by steve55 »

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15089377.aspx

Highlights -

"Roger, you've clearly hit a soft spot with some women here. And while at first I kind of dismissed some of your earlier posts as anti-feminist ranting, the venomous nature of some of the female responses to this thread indicate to me that there may be some truth to your content........"

"anyone found that research yet? have googled it and guess what first thing that came up, was a site called happier abr*ad."

I suspect the thread will be deemed to controversial and deleted soon. Read it while it lasts
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

lol if you don´t literally look like a male underwear model you are simply unattractive to all women in America.

On and offline.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I've set up a profile on plenty of fat before, what an absolute joke it is :lol:. If you're in and around average-looking, you'll only be shown any sustained interest by literally obese women. Non-obese women will occasionally respond to you once or twice, but then out of the blue decide to stop responding, these cunts have no decency whatsoever.

We're living in the information age, therefore Anglo women are simply done; foreign women just make a complete mockery of them - superior in every single way.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I've stopped giving a shit about American women's expectations. I don't have to sift through POF forums to read every other bitch say "men do it, too" (American women's unrealistic and only line of defense in every given argument). I only hope that more men follow suit and, well, boycott American women, so to speak. There are just far too many manginas about who practically reward every flaw of the modern day Americunt. Not me. Enough is enough.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I've stopped giving a shit about American women's expectations. I don't have to sift through POF forums to read every other bitch say "men do it, too" (American women's unrealistic and only line of defense in every given argument). I only hope that more men follow suit and, well, boycott American women, so to speak. There are just far too many manginas about who practically reward every flaw of the modern day Americunt. Not me. Enough is enough.
Amen.

Put up a profile up of an average looking dude that has his shit together, lots of friends, interesting hobbies, is intelligent and you´ll get 3 messages from obese warpigs in 6 months.

Put up a profile of an average looking club skank that shoots meth, has no job, no hobbies, no ambitions and she´ll get 300+ messages within a week.

This is no exagerration.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

lavezzi wrote:I've set up a profile on plenty of fat before, what an absolute joke it is :lol:. If you're in and around average-looking, you'll only be shown any sustained interest by literally obese women. Non-obese women will occasionally respond to you once or twice, but then out of the blue decide to stop responding, these cunts have no decency whatsoever.

We're living in the information age, therefore Anglo women are simply done; foreign women just make a complete mockery of them - superior in every single way.
+1^

And the only time I got replies from the hot girls was when I was somewhat rude to them and criticized them. I just can't do it, I'm not a rude, crass, prehistoric knuckle dragging individual, but it's clear that this is this kind of man Western women want regardless of their respective race.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I've stopped giving a shit about American women's expectations. I don't have to sift through POF forums to read every other bitch say "men do it, too" (American women's unrealistic and only line of defense in every given argument). I only hope that more men follow suit and, well, boycott American women, so to speak. There are just far too many manginas about who practically reward every flaw of the modern day Americunt. Not me. Enough is enough.
+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

WuFan wrote:
Put up a profile up of an average looking dude that has his shit together, lots of friends, interesting hobbies, is intelligent and you´ll get 3 messages from obese warpigs in 6 months.

Put up a profile of an average looking club skank that shoots meth, has no job, no hobbies, no ambitions and she´ll get 300+ messages within a week.

This is no exagerration.

LOL!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Holy f**k - who looks for decent women on PoF? Arrgh. Have these guys not heard of AsianDating.com?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Check this out, in an internet dating survey Anglo-skanks rated 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your- ... ne-dating/

Media-indoctrination at it's utmost.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Now up to almost 500 replies! It went viral! LOL. I cant see any other post that got even close to that number so fast. I cant believe it caused so much controversy. Its a touchy topic to say the least. It looks like men are really starting to wake up . And woman know it. I really think woman are catching on to the fact that more and more men are passing them up for foreign woman.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

steve55 wrote:Now up to almost 500 replies! It went viral! LOL. I cant see any other post that got even close to that number so fast. I cant believe it caused so much controversy. Its a touchy topic to say the least. It looks like men are really starting to wake up . And woman know it. I really think woman are catching on to the fact that more and more men are passing them up for foreign woman.
Can you say, 'foreign woman tsunami', guys?? LOL.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All I have to do is post the people that look at or directly email me on POF -

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=25779416 = Old and Fat

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=20236360 = Short and Fat

This is why I don't care abut POF, its a hell-hole of the worst kind with AW that have serious entitlement problems.

Not sure why this is still talked about on here, we all know what's wrong we all know what to do.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Thread at Plenty of fish - 325 replies in less than 24 h

Post by djfourmoney »

steve55 wrote:http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15089377.aspx

Highlights -

"Roger, you've clearly hit a soft spot with some women here. And while at first I kind of dismissed some of your earlier posts as anti-feminist ranting, the venomous nature of some of the female responses to this thread indicate to me that there may be some truth to your content........"

"anyone found that research yet? have googled it and guess what first thing that came up, was a site called happier abr*ad."

I suspect the thread will be deemed to controversial and deleted soon. Read it while it lasts
1) That is not a direct link

2) I am not going to search for it, pointless post