Personal Attacks

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

kooooooooombiyahhhh my lord, koombyahhhhh....... :roll: :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Me going to that feminist webpage would make as much sense as feminists, or crypto-feminists, coming to this webpage. That is to say none at all.

And I at no time advocated banning anyone. Any feminist is welcome to come here to spew nonsensical claptrap. That said, I am welcome to relieve myself on said feminists.

See how that works? Neat, huh?

God help the men involved with our resident harpies tho. And your still single, right jackal?

Go figger.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Do you think me a harpy, Grunty-Poo?
I love you my strong, handsome darling!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Grunt,

Okay, fine. Don't use my expertly crafted Trojan horse. You just seemed so fixated on that site, so I tried to help you out.

Kristy,

Have you been drinking or smoking up lately? You seem a bit more silly and energetic than usual.

Hmm...Harpy claws seem like they would make good backscratchers.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

No smoking, but drinking this past weekend. So its probably not me. Perhaps you have some sand in your vagina, jackal?

And yes kristy, you are a 100% USDA harpy.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I was clearly only asking Kristy if she had been drinking. If people look carefully at my last post, they will see the name "Kristy" followed by a comma, and a question about drinking on the next line. They will also notice that when I was finished talking to Grunt I used a line of stars to indicate a break in the text.

I'm not going to reply to Grunt anymore because he has trouble reading. These discussions get too ridiculous when one person always gets confused about who is speaking and who is being addressed.

In case Grunt forgot again, I am not KristineTheStrawberryGirl, and I am not a woman. Simply because I have the ability to write a hypothetical profile about a woman does not imply that I am a woman.

This thread has outlived its usefulness, anyway.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

wow. Kristy is Muslim. Now that is interesting.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, Grunt. Give her a chance.

They stone "bitches" in that culture.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Grunt wrote:No smoking, but drinking this past weekend. So its probably not me. Perhaps you have some sand in your vagina, jackal?

And yes kristy, you are a 100% USDA harpy.
Good thing you don't smoke Grunt. It's horrible for your lungs. Although my dad is 49, smokes everyday and has a clean bill of health. But still. Thank you for calling me a 100% USDA Harpy Grunt. I am glad I passed the USDA standards for harpy-ness. ;)

kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Jackal wrote:Grunt,

Okay, fine. Don't use my expertly crafted Trojan horse. You just seemed so fixated on that site, so I tried to help you out.

Kristy,

Have you been drinking or smoking up lately? You seem a bit more silly and energetic than usual.

Hmm...Harpy claws seem like they would make good backscratchers.
I do not drink, nor do I smoke, Jackal. I am just silly and energetic because that is just how I am at times. ;) That, and instead of blowing a fuse at some people calling me not so nice names, I like to make light of it-in my own idiotic way. :roll: :wink:
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

gmm567 wrote:wow. Kristy is Muslim. Now that is interesting.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt, Grunt. Give her a chance.

They stone "bitches" in that culture.
Wow gmm567. Thanks. If I don't meet your standards, then you think I should have rocks thrown at me. Can you just make sure that they at least are sparkly? I don't want to be unecesarily killed by ugly, unsparkly rocks. ;)

These would do nicely. Death by diamonds.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

How about throwing frozen muffins instead? If the poor girl survives, then the muffins will probably have already defrosted in the desert air by that time (Imagine that--awaking underneath a giant pile of muffins!). She could eat a muffin or two to get her strength back and then throw a few in her robe's pockets for later.

I don't have a vagina, but if I did have one, I would be very careful with it. Getting sand inside of a vagina does sound rather unpleasant. If I were a woman, I think I would go to rocky beaches instead to avoid that hazard. Thanks for the vagina safety tip. When I'm reincarnated as a woman, I will keep a reminder on a folded index card tucked away in my brassiere.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

You people should look forward to being single or in unrewarding relationships for the foreseeable future.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Thank you, Oh Great Guru Grunt. :)

And if it does happen, that is fine. I'm already used to it, so how could it be a big tragedy? See, the thing is, I had a relationship starting from the time I was an innocent teenager (and still a virgin), and that ended because the American I was with cheated on me. Then I had a relationship with another person-I was still kind of innocent and still had high hopes and stars in my eyes. Then that person physically abused me, and killed whatever innocence I had. No in my mid-twenties, I really do not have any more innocence or stars in my eyes, and instead am a single mother, and now just another statistic in society. I do not hate those men that hurt me, but I do not expect to find a good relationship here in the US. So... whatever "curses" or prophecies you have for me Grunt, it really doesn't phase me. You generalize me and call me a feminist, when I have no hatred for any men at all. I see men as decent creatures. I think men are the backbone of this country, and that women are the mothers of this country. You fail to see what is in my heart because you choose to blind yourself and generalize me with the rest of the American harpies that screwed you over. Well, guess what Grunt? I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU, YET YOU THROW HATE AT ME BECAUSE YOU STEREOPTYPE YOU BITTER OLD MAN.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Sounds like you have some sand somewhere, call your gynecologist ASAP...you and jackal both.

See, here is the problem. If your boyfriend cheated on you, maybe its because you lack what it takes to keep a man?

And the "boo hoo he beat me" line is a proven farce used by feminists as a red herring. If the "abuse" in America were anywhere near as bad as females say, why don't we see countless females walking around with black eyes or their arms in slings?

See, I was willing to live and let live till you spouted off with that "have sex with a girl and you have to pay for her college, rent, medical, car, insurance, parents summer home, dogs heart worm pills, etc etc..." nonsense.

Id talk about how "bitter" I am, but my wife will be home from work soon and she is going to make me a delicious dinner like she does every evening. Then I am going to play Team Fortress 2 all night long with my Army buddies. Maybe have a beer or two as well.

You have fun in your moms basement...alone. The operative word being alone.
kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 »

Okay Grunt, so let me get this straight... you didn't just start generalizing me right away at all. You had no problems with me at all until I said the thing about the prostitute having their bills paid? That is all? Then, maybe I misunderstood you. I have no problem admitting I am wrong if I am. If that is the case, then I would like to apologize to you, and stop arguing.