Blondes I Like (Pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Blondes I Like (Pictures)

Post by Fenix »

baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

PRRRT! There is an American in the pix. Yellow Card! XD

(And she has to be Brittney Spears, omg :rofl:!)
Glory Glory YNWA
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

well....to each his own.

personally the blondes i like are from ukraine and east europe. to hell with all those american girls.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: Blondes I Like

Post by odbo »

Before black guy:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Image
After dating black guy:

:twisted:

Oh what, you're gonna say it's racially insensitive? What about the way blondes are stereotyped?
Time for a taste of your own medicine. viewtopic.php?t=11829
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Go get yourself a blonde. They are not really my type, but I applaud your being able to be open about your preference. Most Americans would complain about and hate that you like blondes. I say F..K them and do what you see fit!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I prefer brunettes, but the hair color doesn't matter.

viewtopic.php?t=11399
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Very nice odbo, cause we all know only black men hit women. All 18% of the US population which is black is the cause of all evil. Thank you for the enlightenment grand dragon. :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Dogboy86 wrote:Very nice odbo, cause we all know only black men hit women. All 18% of the US population which is black is the cause of all evil. Thank you for the enlightenment grand dragon. :)
For your information the only time you'll see a white man beating a woman anymore is if you're watching a film starring Nick Nolte.
source: viewtopic.php?p=61589#61589

Am I f***ing around? Or am I trolling for truth. 8)

Who is made fun of and even demonized for their hair?
Blondes and gingers aka red-heads. In other words, white people!

All the "dumb" blondes need to be more like the statistically dumber "smart" brown and black haired women. :roll:

If you want to stop being stereotyped, help put an end to the double-standards and hypocrisy. There is no justification for the war waged on whites, in their own nations no less. Stand up against discrimination and mind-rape directed at anyone. For the record there's more data showing that black men abuse women, than there is showing blonde women are dumb.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Verteidiger der Bürde des weißen Mannes or odbo, when will it sink in that whites are at the end of their rope by choice and action. I have more of a stake then you could imagine being the father of a fare haired and skinned, blue eyed son...
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Maybe you should move the New England / Eastcoast. Seems that the good looking white women there are totally brainwashed to HATE white men. Last time I went to visit for the holidays, I was sitting at a bar having a meal, and across from me were two white guys and their black friend who the white female bartender kept hitting on; the white guys honestly sounded more black than he did! White guys don't have a prayer on the Eastcoast, unless they try to act black or have $$$, lol, what a joke. The discomfort between white women and white men (who act "white") can literallly be felt in the atmosphere.

Honestly though, if you're looking for intelligence and good looks, you'd probably be better off trying Europe or Argentina or something. But if you just want to f**k some blondes, become "gangsta," sport a NY fitted baseball cap, and move to New England.
baletetree
Freshman Poster

Post by baletetree »

I do prefer blondes. BUT in my opinion very very few blondes can surpass the beauty of Audrey Hepburn.

http://villainouslyvintage.files.wordpr ... =369&h=553
Glory Glory YNWA
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 17th, 2013, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Maybe you should move the New England / Eastcoast. Seems that the good looking white women there are totally brainwashed to HATE white men. Last time I went to visit for the holidays, I was sitting at a bar having a meal, and across from me were two white guys and their black friend who the white female bartender kept hitting on; the white guys honestly sounded more black than he did! White guys don't have a prayer on the Eastcoast, unless they try to act black or have $$$, lol, what a joke. The discomfort between white women and white men (who act "white") can literallly be felt in the atmosphere.

Honestly though, if you're looking for intelligence and good looks, you'd probably be better off trying Europe or Argentina or something. But if you just want to f**k some blondes, become "gangsta," sport a NY fitted baseball cap, and move to New England.
The Northeast is the home of the Seven Sister Colleges, the academic establishment for Femi-Nazi Lesbianism. And the nexus of that is Smith College in Northhampton MA. Thus, consider New England to be a dating free zone.