Misandry as an Anglo-Saxon fenomenon

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ExpatLife4Me
Freshman Poster

Misandry as an Anglo-Saxon fenomenon

Post by ExpatLife4Me »

It is unquestionable the prevalence of misandry in Anglo-saxon cultures. From the United States, to Australia, to Scandanavia, men are openly mistreated by women in society's whose legal systems serve to disenfranchise them. However, while I know that this can all be traced back to feminism which is prominent in most Western countries, are there countries in the West which have high standards of living (as measured by per capita gdp and employment rates) where feminism has not lead to the destruction of men?
I have heard that many Western countries with high standards of living such as Italy, Spain, and France have avoided the feminist plague, while the men in Anglo-saxon countries (Germany, England, USA) struggle with it daily. In this case, are the scourges of misandry and feminism limited just to the anglo-saxon countries?
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Yes, western and or developped countries with more natural and more human laws include:
France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Japan (where it's a totally patriarchal society where women have barely any rights there LOL), China, Thailand, Russia, Poland are some that come to mind.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Jacaré wrote:Yes, western and or developped countries with more natural and more human laws include:
France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Japan (where it's a totally patriarchal society where women have barely any rights there LOL), China, Thailand, Russia, Poland are some that come to mind.
aê jacaré kkkkkkkkkkkkk that name is funny as shit cê fala portugês rapá? ôxente e ainda mais aquela palavra é baianês onde aprendeu?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ummmm don't know looks to me like anglo-saxon males have f***ed the game up for all of us.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Life expectency in Russia is 62 years. So I don´t think that they are treated good by their women.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Re: Misandry as an Anglo-Saxon fenomenon

Post by lavezzi »

ExpatLife4Me wrote:are the scourges of misandry and feminism limited just to the anglo-saxon countries?
To a large degree, yes. It would seem the plague of feminism has not spread in certain prosperous Western cultures to nearly the same extent as it has in others. We can evaluate this by comparing the prevalence of certain symptoms of feminism in these cultures, such as high levels of female promiscuity, which are rampant in the English-language influenced countries (USA, UK, Ireland, OZ, NZ, Sweden, Germany etc.) but not as prevalent in countries which have retained their indigenous language and culture to a far greater extent (Spain, Portugal, Italy etc.)

I've been to Spain and Portugal and I found the woman there to be far more respectful, respectable and down-to-earth than in Anglo-saxon cultures. I'm going to Italy in June where I expect to experience the same.
ExpatLife4Me
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpatLife4Me »

Jacaré wrote:Japan (where it's a totally patriarchal society where women have barely any rights there LOL),
It's interesting that you mention Japan like that. I have heard so many stories about the emasculation of Japanese men. I didn't realize that men still enjoy such high status in that society.
ExpatLife4Me
Freshman Poster

Re: Misandry as an Anglo-Saxon fenomenon

Post by ExpatLife4Me »

lavezzi wrote:
ExpatLife4Me wrote:are the scourges of misandry and feminism limited just to the anglo-saxon countries?
To a large degree, yes. It would seem the plague of feminism has not spread in certain prosperous Western cultures to nearly the same extent as it has in others. We can evaluate this by comparing the prevalence of certain symptoms of feminism in these cultures, such as high levels of female promiscuity, which are rampant in the English-language influenced countries (USA, UK, Ireland, OZ, NZ, Sweden, Germany etc.) but not as prevalent in countries which have retained their indigenous language and culture to a far greater extent (Spain, Portugal, Italy etc.)

I've been to Spain and Portugal and I found the woman there to be far more respectful, respectable and down-to-earth than in Anglo-saxon cultures. I'm going to Italy in June where I expect to experience the same.
You see, this is something I've found a little confusing. Many people on this site and others assert that the main cause of female bitchiness comes from high socio-economic status. They claim that in countries where personal income is high so too will the level of female bitchiness however, it has always seemed to me that how women act is based more on culture than on socio-economic status. For example, Japan, France, Spain, and Italy are all developed countries whose people (men and women) have high average income compared to the majority of people on this planet (most of whom live in poverty) and yet, it has been my experience that the women that come from these cultures are very kind, considerate, and down-to-Earth.

It seems to me that while a country's economic status relative to that of other nations, may have some effect on the way women act (after all, feminism would've never come about were it not for the opulence of the West) it still seems to me that women's behavior is more dependent on culture and upbringing.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Billy,
In Russia, the life expectancy of males might be 62 but that's mainly due to them being heavy alcoholics. You and me or other expacts who go there, will have an income that's higher than 90% of the locals, have better eating and drinking habits than the local and thus, will be a prized asset for the women who will be chasing us the gentleman foreigner as opposed to chain smoking, heavy drinker, violent, rude and unemployed Oleg. LOL

Expat4lifeMe,
Yeah it's interesting and hard to believe that in a society where the men are among the most betas on the planet, women still have next to no rights and where things like child support, alimony and other similar things that plague North American societies are unheard of.Women in the workplace, their main duties is to look pretty and sexy, bring tea, coffee and cookies to their male colleagues. Oh and they do from time to time, shuffle papers, copy pages and respond to emails on behalf of the guys doing actual work. :)

Skateboardstephen,
LOL, sim falo portugues, sou Brasileiro...de coração...e vc, de onde ta?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Jacaré wrote:Billy,
In Russia, the life expectancy of males might be 62 but that's mainly due to them being heavy alcoholics. You and me or other expacts who go there, will have an income that's higher than 90% of the locals, have better eating and drinking habits than the local and thus, will be a prized asset for the women who will be chasing us the gentleman foreigner as opposed to chain smoking, heavy drinker, violent, rude and unemployed Oleg. LOL

Expat4lifeMe,
Yeah it's interesting and hard to believe that in a society where the men are among the most betas on the planet, women still have next to no rights and where things like child support, alimony and other similar things that plague North American societies are unheard of.Women in the workplace, their main duties is to look pretty and sexy, bring tea, coffee and cookies to their male colleagues. Oh and they do from time to time, shuffle papers, copy pages and respond to emails on behalf of the guys doing actual work. :)

Skateboardstephen,
LOL, sim falo portugues, sou Brasileiro...de coração...e vc, de onde ta?
sou americano de filadélfia desejo que fosse brasileiro kkkkkkkk
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Feminism will only succeed worldwide if the Washington-London-Tel Aviv axis succeeds in ruling the world. It is currently being opposed in many different ways effectively, but not frontally because who wants to challenge a country (the U.S.) whose "defense" budget is larger than that of every other country put together and which is on the cutting edge of military technology. The U.S. is the latest and most dangerous incarnation of the Roman Empire and is destined to the same fate. If not, history and all the laws of human nature will have been proven wrong. The U.S. rules by turning truth and reality upside down; God help us if the U.S. Empire turns out to be the exception to a heretofore ironclad rule.