Plenty Of Fish - Fake Profile Experiment

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Professor Jesus
Freshman Poster

Re: Plenty Of Fish - Fake Profile Experiment

Post by Professor Jesus »

I have a profile that will get you plenty of responses as a man. You are free to use at your own discretion. Like I tell all the boys in my class, if you want to have quantity and not quality, you can just misrepresent yourself and get more ass than a toilet seat. This profile is simple, and it will fill up your inbox with horny bitches. Then, you just meet her in a public place, listen to her yap for awhile, go to her place and bang her. Here is the profile:

Title: Have You Seen Millionaire Matchmaker?

This show describes my life to a tee. I have a net worth in the eight figures. I am great at managing a hedge fund, I am great at finance, I am great at owning my own business. But I really am completely clueless when it comes to women. If one of you wants to help me out, you know where to find me.

I hope you guys get to pump and dump as many of these gold diggers as you can!

Your Professor Jesus
Your Professor Jesus
http://drjesussaveslives.blogspot.com/
All content and opinions expressed are provided by Professor Jesus LLC â„¢
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I set up a new legit profile today, recieved 0 responces and was shunned by this thing:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=8617509

I sent her (it) a message simply out of curiosity to how bad the situation really is, she viewed my profile but failed to respond. What a joke. :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lavezzi wrote:I set up a new legit profile today, recieved 0 responces and was shunned by this thing:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=8617509

I sent her (it) a message simply out of curiosity to how bad the situation really is, she viewed my profile and did not respond. What a joke. :lol:
After looking at that girls profile, I didn't know whether or not I should laugh ............. or vomit! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

haha thanks for the laugh but i have actually had worse chating me up this really over weight dike looking women in she 30 's asking me for a date and like she had a right to it and demand one. She told me the only people that wanted to date her was immigrants that want to have babies with her so they could stay in the country if you had of seen this women you would of been sick i deleted my profile after that and said this in not going to work for me online dating and the west have screwed thousands of there men by taking them this is how you meet women. In fact there is little or no chance for men in the west outside of friends, church, any social circle bar girl no thanks
kingjoe60 youtube
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I knew a guy who did well on POF and Yahoo. He would make up all kinds of stuff on his profile how he was running businesses etc. He was ok looking and was a good smooth talker. Reality, he was unemployable more or less. The only job he could hold for even a short time was a Wallmart job. Women for the most part supported him.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

tom wrote:I knew a guy who did well on POF and Yahoo. He would make up all kinds of stuff on his profile how he was running businesses etc. He was ok looking and was a good smooth talker. Reality, he was unemployable more or less. The only job he could hold for even a short time was a Wallmart job. Women for the most part supported him.
That sounds like I can follow suit via this guy. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Winston wrote:I don't understand why Plenty of Fish is successful and has millions of visitors everyday. .
It's free.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Look at this guys:

"Lonely widow, 57, posts swimsuit shot on dating website - and scores 900 responses in 48 hours"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -none.html
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Look at this guys:

"Lonely widow, 57, posts swimsuit shot on dating website - and scores 900 responses in 48 hours"

Christ on a bicycle! Then there are guys out there who are good looking and use internet dating and don't even get ONE response from a woman!

This just goes to show you how one sided the dating scene is in the western world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I do very well on asian online dating sites, how come I dont have luck with local asians online and offline?

Do they just raise the bar once they get here

Even chubbier asians around the age of 30 are not easy if you try to meet them online
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Look at this guys:

That's incomprehensible to me, unless the men responding are in their 60s, 70s and 80s. Even if that's the case, the one-sidedness when it comes to supply and demand is beyond belief. Thankfully I've never been a horndog that'll hump anything. I like them young and pretty, and have never had the urge to be with middle-aged fatties simply because they have a vagina. Articles like that just make it more obvious than ever that greener pastures lie outside the Anglosphere.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

You've got to be kidding me. An old hag like her gets over 700 responses and meanwhile some poor hardworking schmuck can hardly get any attention from the ladies. WTF!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Here's a pretty good video on the subject:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJOg2BG ... BVm8bdx6I=[/youtube]
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I did something like this, just for shits, on one of these sites. I took the photo of this real bitchy (but damn sexy) Russian chick I had met online somewhere/ I put in the profile that I was tired of going with men whose idea of a date was to split a six pack sitting in a truck, and that I wanted a man who could take me to a nice restaurant. WOW, the responses I got was amazing, from men willing to spend a fortune on me!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Wanna have some REAL fun, men? Make a fake "hook-up" profile on Craigslist for free, but put sexy, non-nude pictures up of some flake from an internet dating/social site who completely flaked you. Then in the profile, sound very sincere about wanting to give it up, and have her say "call me", except then put the phone number up of a different girl you've met in real life who flaked on you for no reason! Not only now is the online bitch exposed as a cheap prostitute, but that flakey bitch that gave you her number just to shit on you is now getting calls out the ass from crackfiends, rapists, adulterers, fetishists, 14-year-old boys, geriatric perverts, and then some! Can you say DOUBLE WHAMMY!?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.