Tall Young White Man in Russia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
mlano
Freshman Poster

Tall Young White Man in Russia

Post by mlano »

Hey,
Winston,
I've read a bunch of your stuff, and I do say that although I've never left the US, and northern California three times, I see the lack of socialization ever present around me.
I see how the rich aren't a touch happier than the poor, I see through the thin veil that is our consumer society.

What I'd like is to stop living here, and start living over there.

This website seems to be dedicated to mostly older men who've given up on prospects in this country, and especially short Asians.

The problem here is that I am not short.
I am not Asian.
And am not past two decades of age, although I have given up on dating here in the US.

I'm a tall white guy.

From a lot of the stuff I've read here, and from the gist I get, it seems Russian women like older men, especially ones with established careers.
I even heard an interview with one eastern European woman who said they don't like younger guys because "they're too crazy".

I have a fear here, that I'm not short, old, experienced, or Asian enough for this to work.
Am I wrong?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Is this trolling..?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You will do well there. The Russian hero is the old Viking type. Looking something like this:

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

From my experience, Russian girls prefer tall, dark, and handsome, not blonde Nordic types.

They prefer Turkish/Italian/Med looking guys. Part of it is because Mediterreanean peoples are more lively and fun, and know how to romance Russian girls.

Think Leonidas in 300.

Like me. 6"5.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

^ ignore the fantasies of a self-aggrandizing masturbator with white fever.
Last edited by odbo on March 12th, 2012, 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Elaborate what part is fantasy, Monsieur Croque.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

your 188 posts professing to be god's gift to white women
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Slavic white women.

I simply detest American women, for myriad reasons, and this antipathy kills desire.

I am 6"5 , muscular, and pretty good looking however.

Look a lot like Leonidas actually with my perfectly trimmed designer beard.
mlano
Freshman Poster

What about my age?

Post by mlano »

Okay I suppose height might work in my favor, but what about age?

One of the key reasons women seem to prefer older men is that they're more "experienced", less "crazy", or maybe its just because they're less likely to leave them for a younger woman.

One interview I heard, a Russian woman listed exclusively men over the age of 25 that she'd been dating, since the age of seventeen.

Of course, she could be an anomaly, but is a preference for men of the older breed, a trait shared by a majority of the Russian population?
mlano
Freshman Poster

Post by mlano »

I'm only eighteen BTW
GuitarGuy996
Freshman Poster

Post by GuitarGuy996 »

Perfectly trimmed designer beard?

You are an arrogant douche, a troll, or both.

I think you should just stick to America Arab. I think you'd be a hit here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

mlano wrote:I'm only eighteen BTW
Wow, you're young! You're probably one of the youngest members on HA. I'm surprised that someone so young has already figured out the bullshit that goes on in this world. Most people you're age are either incredibly stupid or naive or both to know what the real deal is.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Great that you are enlightening yourself at such a young age. I wish I had. If I were you I would save my money so that you can travel abroad as soon as you can. Do it for the experience of other cultures, not just the girls.

Of course while you are there you can also determine what kind of guys they like and more importantly - what kind of women you like!
ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

I was watching CCTV-R yesterday and they had a panel of 3 Russian speakers.

The women was hot.
The men all looked sallow, circles under their eyes, and unhealthy.
This is something that is common to Russians, and whilst Asian girls would find this exotic, to North American eyes the guys just look sick and tired.