The Consequences of Unapproachability

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

The Consequences of Unapproachability

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Western women may think they have the upper hand now. But do they not realize that eventually
men are going to conclude that no woman in the West is approachable and start ignoring them??

I can easily see a situation arising where Western women will simply be unable to find partners
or husbands because they've driven men away. And I think that time is coming soon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Consequences of Unapproachability

Post by jamesbond »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Western women may think they have the upper hand now. But do they not realize that eventually
men are going to conclude that no woman in the West is approachable and start ignoring them??

I can easily see a situation arising where Western women will simply be unable to find partners
or husbands because they've driven men away. And I think that time is coming soon.
These women in their 20's and 30's who ignore men, will some day want to get married but guess what? They will not have men approaching them even if they do finally show interest in them, because these women will have lost their looks.

It never ceases to amaze me just how unfriendly and unapproachable American women are! They don't flirt with men or even acknowledge a man's existence. It's not until they are in their mid to late 30's when they realize they maybe should start showing at least a little interest in men before they are incapable of having children.

The closer women get to 40, the more they realize it's time to find a husband. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

"It's not until they are in their mid to late 30's when they realize they maybe should start showing at least a little interest in men before they are incapable of having children.

The closer women get to 40, the more they realize it's time to find a husband. "

It still doesnt help if you are in your 20s and 30s thats when you need women the most..
its true older women are much much easier to pick up than women in their 20s
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:its true older women are much much easier to pick up than women in their 20s
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Post by Mangus the Red »

Actions have consequences.

Turn down, mock, and/or ridicule men who have potential, who would make faithful husbands and good fathers, while you chase after psychopathic brutes (like Khorne Bezerkers) because they are 'exciting' and have 'superior genes,' then you deserve to live alone with your cats at old age.

Oh and don't think, for one minute, that the good men are not watching: they are. They see what 'turns you on.'

They have a few choices:
1. Become the same psychopathic brutes that 'turn you on.'
2. Become charmers and deceivers that 'push the correct buttons.'
3. They leave for greener pastures abroad and go where good men are respected.

Furthermore, WW in their late 20s to mid-30s only settle down to show that they 'made it,' and return to the cock carousel within a few months to a couple of years of marriage. And Western society will simply praise them.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Ha! So I'm not the only one who noticed that old, dried up women past their prime are way easier to pick up. Don't waste your breath though - the "maturity" thing is certainly a myth, and older women are actually more power-hungry and less reliable than young American women. The ease of "picking up" these older women is a brief ego boost, but then reality kicks in, and while you may want a blowjob from an "experienced" mouth (also a myth), you simply have no desire to be seen in public with this post-menopausal dinosaur.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
Banano wrote:its true older women are much much easier to pick up than women in their 20s
As much as I respect Momopi and NA Guy, I wish they would read and respect this afore-quoted statement here!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You're kidding yourself if you think there will be consequences. There are still far more desperate western men with well rounded backgrounds than there are decent western women with the same. It's basic supply/demand. A lot of western men will settle with trash because they have no other options or don't understand what's available elsewhere.

The only way for that to change substantially is if the U.S. has a huge upsurge in foreign brides..like exponentially greater than it is now. That won't happen though because U.S. immigration and quota laws are some of the strictest in the world.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:You're kidding yourself if you think there will be consequences. There are still far more desperate western men with well rounded backgrounds than there are decent western women with the same. It's basic supply/demand. A lot of western men will settle with trash because they have no other options or don't understand what's available elsewhere.

The only way for that to change substantially is if the U.S. has a huge upsurge in foreign brides..like exponentially greater than it is now. That won't happen though because U.S. immigration and quota laws are some of the strictest in the world.
Spousal visas and Fiance visas do not fall under the same quota system as other visas may. Though feminists would like to change it, it is still your right to marry who you want.

outwest
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

There's already consequences. More men every day are ghosting, expatting, or GTOW. The excellent Misandry Bubble article predicts an implosion of the system around 2020, with dire consequences for the feminism industry.

The Western economies are not going to bounce back without a prolonged painful period of adjustment following a repudiation of the current debt-based system, and that means the U.S. government in particular is not going to be able to maintain many of its domestic and foreign commitments. The man-husband role has been replaced by Big Brother, but how much longer is that going to continue? I can't see it going indefinitely, in fact it may start falling apart in a significant way next year, after all the stops are pulled out to keep things chugging along through the presidential election.

Another confouding thing is that there definitely are a lot of middle aged women in the U.S. without a husband or boyfriend. Fewer are married, fewer can find a husband, so I'm not sure if online dating sites give the complete picture of male-female dynamics.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

FreeYourMind wrote:There's already consequences. More men every day are ghosting, expatting, or GTOW. The excellent Misandry Bubble article predicts an implosion of the system around 2020, with dire consequences for the feminism industry.
I don't see this as being reality statistically speaking. I know on the internet these movements get pumped up a lot and it gives a voice for men tired of this social balance but it doesn't apply to mainstream America. Most American men are still absolute pussies when it comes to being led around and dominated by American women.
Even overseas I see a lot of American guys led around by their girlfriends/wives when far superior options are everywhere.
The man-husband role has been replaced by Big Brother, but how much longer is that going to continue? I can't see it going indefinitely, in fact it may start falling apart in a significant way next year, after all the stops are pulled out to keep things chugging along through the presidential election.
It will go on indefinitely. America doesn't have the stomach for real change. Most Americans are doughy and complacent and fully buy into the USA #1 hype. People will preach left and right wing politics but only within the narrow confines of what the media talking heads establish for the team. Politics has become nothing but team sports in America, nothing will change.
Another confouding thing is that there definitely are a lot of middle aged women in the U.S. without a husband or boyfriend. Fewer are married, fewer can find a husband, so I'm not sure if online dating sites give the complete picture of male-female dynamics.
This has been explained already. With developed nations the birth rate drops and people are more reluctant to get married because it's economically impractical a lot of times too. Women tend to price themselves right out of the market as well constantly looking for Tom Cruise millionaires and trading up until they finally trade themselves out or land the aforementioned American mangina I talked about before.

The problem is there are still a lot of American manginas all over. It's an inexhaustible supply of pussified men. :lol:
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Hard times have a way of snapping people back into reality and awakening their survival instincts. I agree that America is filled with pussified men, but that doesn't mean they will be pussified forever. More men are getting fed up all the time; the "manosphere" is growing by leaps and bounds, and comments on mainstream sites after articles reciting the same old propaganda line of "women wonderful, men awful" are overwhelmingly negative, a very recent change. Dealing with wives who initiate divorce and then seeing how feminist family law works against them has wised up a lot of men.

A small number of intelligent, productive men rejecting the feminazi system can have large ramifications when it comes to funding government and maintaining the Alice in Wonderland media illusions. The U.S. may slowly get a lot worse, but changes may be forced on it that are quite detrimental to the Cultural Marxists running things. Only time will tell.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

FreeYourMind wrote:Hard times have a way of snapping people back into reality and awakening their survival instincts. I agree that America is filled with pussified men, but that doesn't mean they will be pussified forever. More men are getting fed up all the time; the "manosphere" is growing by leaps and bounds, and comments on mainstream sites after articles reciting the same old propaganda line of "women wonderful, men awful" are overwhelmingly negative, a very recent change. Dealing with wives who initiate divorce and then seeing how feminist family law works against them has wised up a lot of men.

A small number of intelligent, productive men rejecting the feminazi system can have large ramifications when it comes to funding government and maintaining the Alice in Wonderland media illusions. The U.S. may slowly get a lot worse, but changes may be forced on it that are quite detrimental to the Cultural Marxists running things. Only time will tell.
Here's my thread on Robotic Companions:

viewtopic.php?t=10078

I think the flashpoint will be created by men opting for a robot housemate over a girlfriend/wife, in the decades ahead, as well as bi-sexual Lesbians, using a male bot, to replace men in their menage-a-trios.

Thus, it'll be a type of bloodless rebellion but one which will bring on the end of the western society.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

S_Parc wrote:Here's my thread on Robotic Companions:

viewtopic.php?t=10078

I think the flashpoint will be created by men opting for a robot housemate over a girlfriend/wife, in the decades ahead, as well as bi-sexual Lesbians, using a male bot, to replace men in their menage-a-trios.

Thus, it'll be a type of bloodless rebellion but one which will bring on the end of the western society.
That's one of my all-time favorite threads, from any forum. The exchanges between you and Odbo were topnotch.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

FreeYourMind wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Here's my thread on Robotic Companions:

viewtopic.php?t=10078

That's one of my all-time favorite threads, from any forum. The exchanges between you and Odbo were topnotch.
Unfortunately, I was actually displeased for that exchange because all and all, I think Odbo wants what's best for humanity and in a sense, he's kinda helpless against the bigger forces at play. Myself, being a sort of prognosticator, only exacerbated that sense of helplessness and for that, I'm not too happy. But that's my role, I'm a messenger. I work with hi-tech and I can see trends in motion.