Any experiences with Greece? What are the women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
emh
Freshman Poster

Any experiences with Greece? What are the women like?

Post by emh »

Just curious if anyone's ever been to Greece and has an idea what the women are like. The reason I ask is this....I'm in Istanbul right now. I was walking down the street when this gorgeous girl stops me and ask me for directions to one of the tourist sites. After pointing it out to her, I ask her where she's from and she tells me Greece. Hmm...

Obviously everyone has different tastes in women but to me this girl was perfect...short (about 5'2), petite, dark shoulder length hair, face of an angel.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I think it would be tough there. The competition is huge there. Greek guys are crazy for girls.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-10401 ... ek+islands

What are you doing in turkey? Do you planning to visit the beaches?
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

This is a short and sweet trip report from BellaRuth, a female member of HA.

viewtopic.php?p=42358&highlight=#42358

I hope it helps.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

Billy wrote:I think it would be tough there. The competition is huge there. Greek guys are crazy for girls.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-10401 ... ek+islands

What are you doing in turkey? Do you planning to visit the beaches?
Honestly I've become a bit of a permanent vagabond, living off my savings. I spent the past year or so in Latin America before deciding I didn't like it there. I really want to go to Ukraine but it's too freaking cold there right now. So I thought about going to Italy for a few weeks, waiting for the temperatures to get better in Ukraine. But Italy's just too expensive for my tastes. So I decided to come to Istanbul instead. Course, it's freaking cold here as well. Not as bad as Ukraine mind you, but bad enough.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

adria2789 wrote:This is a short and sweet trip report from BellaRuth, a female member of HA.

viewtopic.php?p=42358&highlight=#42358

I hope it helps.
Thanks! The link's actually about Cyprus but it may be a better alternative than Greece. The problem with Greece is that I'd be stuck with the 90 days in, 90 days out. Cyprus has the same rule but they do allow people who have self-employment income above a certain amount to get a residency permit. I don't have self-employment income right now but at least it's a possibility. Downside is that it's an island with population under 1 million.