Look at this PUA shit 'day game'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fox wrote:one thing I forgot to say was that day game is brutal. The best teacher of day game is Paul Janka, but although he is good looking and confident he still gets tons of rejections and flakes.
I agree with you that the best teacher of day game is Paul Janka. He really doen't call himself a pickup artist just a regular guy who found a good system to pick up women.

Here are some hidden camera videos of his, where he is able to get women's phone numbers on the street. This guy is not selling some bullshit pua crap, he even says, it's a numbers game. Check out these videos where he is able to get some phone numbers.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

jamesbond wrote:
fox wrote:one thing I forgot to say was that day game is brutal. The best teacher of day game is Paul Janka, but although he is good looking and confident he still gets tons of rejections and flakes.
I agree with you that the best teacher of day game is Paul Janka. He really doen't call himself a pickup artist just a regular guy who found a good system to pick up women.

Here are some hidden camera videos of his, where he is able to get women's phone numbers on the street. This guy is not selling some bullshit pua crap, he even says, it's a numbers game. Check out these videos where he is able to get some phone numbers.
but the thing is...
getting lots of phone numbers doesn't mean anything.

Paul estimates he only has sex with around 10% of the girls he gets numbers from. And he is an expert....

He also lives in a big city (NYC) his system won't work if you live in a small town.

Edit: if I collect phone numbers from 500 women and only get to sleep with 50, is that really worth it?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fox wrote:Paul estimates he only has sex with around 10% of the girls he gets numbers from. And he is an expert....

He also lives in a big city (NYC) his system won't work if you live in a small town.
If you want to look at his ebook, here you look at it for free online at the link below. He talks about his 11% rule, meaning he sleeps with 11% of the women who's phone numbers he gets. In other words, for every 9 phone numbers he gets, he has sex with one woman.

Check out his ebook, I found it on the internet and it's free on the website I found (instead of paying $ 39.95 for it). It's got some good stuff in it. Here is the link for it.

Last edited by jamesbond on March 17th, 2012, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Paul Janka looks like a male model and even he only f***s about 5 out of 100 women he approaches.

An average looking guy would have to cold approach hundreds of women just to get 1 lay.

An ugly guy could approach thousands of women without gettinga single lay.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

WuFan wrote:Paul Janka looks like a male model and even he only f***s about 5 out of 100 women he approaches.

An average looking guy would have to cold approach hundreds of women just to get 1 lay.

Although looks is not everything when it comes to Paul's system looks does play a huge role. Since with his system you only talk to a girl for one-two minutes, get the phone number and get out- you don't have time to show her your 'personality traits'.

thus, if good looks isn't your edge- this system won't get you much results.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

fox wrote:
WuFan wrote:Paul Janka looks like a male model and even he only f***s about 5 out of 100 women he approaches.

Although looks is not everything when it comes to Paul's system looks does play a huge role. Since with his system you only talk to a girl for one-two minutes, get the phone number and get out- you don't have time to show her your 'personality traits'.

thus, if good looks isn't your edge- this system won't get you much results.
Good looks IS everything.

Personality doesn´t matter when it comes to getting women.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

WuFan wrote:Good looks IS everything.

I disagree, I have seen very good looking men failing with women or having girlfriends who are not attractive at all.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

fox wrote:

I disagree, I have seen very good looking men failing with women or having girlfriends who are not attractive at all.
Then those guys weren´t good looking. It´s pretty much impossible not to succeed at life or be good with women if you are good looking. When I say good looking I´m talking about guys like these:

Image[/img]
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

fox wrote:
Edit: if I collect phone numbers from 500 women and only get to sleep with 50, is that really worth it?
YES!!! I'll take those odds as long as the girls I'm approaching are what I really like. Even if I get numbers from just half my approaches, that works out to one intimate connection per every 20 approaches. If you approach 20 girls a day, that works out to one new partner every day. If that's too much work for you, then forget about women unless u are so attractive that they approach you on a regular basis.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Rock wrote:YES!!! I'll take those odds as long as the girls I'm approaching are what I really like. Even if I get numbers from just half my approaches, that works out to one intimate connection per every 20 approaches. If you approach 20 girls a day, that works out to one new partner every day. If that's too much work for you, then forget about women unless u are so attractive that they approach you on a regular basis.
first of all even if you get 100 numbers- there is no guarantee that any of them will turn into causal sex partners.
You still need to go out on at least one date with them...

as for me: I live in small town so I can't apply this method :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rock wrote:
fox wrote:Edit: if I collect phone numbers from 500 women and only get to sleep with 50, is that really worth it?
YES!!! I'll take those odds as long as the girls I'm approaching are what I really like. Even if I get numbers from just half my approaches, that works out to one intimate connection per every 20 approaches. If you approach 20 girls a day, that works out to one new partner every day. If that's too much work for you, then forget about women unless u are so attractive that they approach you on a regular basis.
Paul Janka says it really is a numbers game and since he lives in New York city he has a lot of women that he can approach. Even though he is good looking, he STILL only sleeps with 1 woman for every 9 phone numnbers he gets.

He probably has to ask out at least 2 or 3 women before one will give him her number. So, in order to sleep with one woman, he needs to get 9 phone numbers and to get 9 numbers, he needs to out 18 to 27 women! That does seem like a lot of work! :shock:

Here he is on the Dr. Phil show, he takes a guy out to a bar and coaches him on picking up women.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ep6IqnU ... creen&NR=1[/youtube]

Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

The sasha guy is a total idiot. Dressing like a douchebag to pick up women is pathetic and emasculating. He is like a court jester for feminazi whores peacocking for their approval.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

jamesbond wrote:He probably has to ask out at least 2 or 3 women before one will give him her number. So, in order to sleep with one woman, he needs to get 9 phone numbers and to get 9 numbers, he needs to out 18 to 27 women! That does seem like a lot of work! :shock:

Here he is on the Dr. Phil show, he takes a guy out to a bar and coaches him on picking up women.
Yea I mean people seem to forget that he also needs to go out with those girls, it's not like he can get a phone number,
call the girl and then tell her on the phone: let's f**k tonight :roll:

So even if he gets numbers from let's say: 20 women, he still needs to go out with all 20 of them on a date - just for a shot to sleep with them.

It's a lot of work even if random sex is what you are looking for, also it can only work if:
you live in a big city
and
you are above average looking
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

fox wrote:

I have friends who are 9s and make over 100K and have a hard time getting dates. Happens all the time in America!

Maybe all they need to do is run some of Neil Strauss' "scripts" or practice some "David DeAngelo's "Cocky and Funny". Yeah that really is funny!!!!!
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
fox wrote:

I have friends who are 9s and make over 100K and have a hard time getting dates. Happens all the time in America!

Maybe all they need to do is run some of Neil Strauss' "scripts" or practice some "David DeAngelo's "Cocky and Funny". Yeah that really is funny!!!!!
I have friends who are broke, fat, ugly and smell like shit and they constantly f**k models blablablabla

Typcal internet strawman argument.

Women don´t need men nowadays for support anymore. They only need men for occasional sex and showing him off to their girlfriends so their only criteria for choosing a mate is looks.

Making 100k/year is nothing in America. For money to make a difference we are talking having private beach houses, a private jet, a yacht and making millions a year.