A mans prime is from 16-25 in the western world.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

A mans prime is from 16-25 in the western world.

Post by WuFan »

After 25 you´re generally considered too old for most hot girls in their prime (18-21).

Basically the only chance to meet hot girls is through bars/clubs and when women say they want a guy older than them it means no more than 5 years max.

If you are a 30 year old guy hitting on girls from 18-21 at the peak of their beauty in college bars you´ll be instantly rejected because you are the creepy old guy.

25 years is over the hill for the majority of men in terms of dating girls in the 18-21 range.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I had no problem at all with women in that age group until well into my 40s. You're just trolling.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I think this is a classical example of different people having different observations based on their experience and where they hang out and who they associate with. So, one person sees this around where he is and based on what he himself has lived through, while another person knows a completely different West.
My experience is that the OP postulates the general trend, while in your case you may be experiencing exceptions to the rule. Again, this is what I have observed.
This is why we need to get other people's opinions and experiences on the matter.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

When it comes to my observations and experiences, any girl who's 18-24 who wants an older man(30+), is a dirty sugar baby. And by dirty, I mean NASTY. Same goes for the older guys wanting way younger girls. In certain areas, it's just disgusting(based on the demographic).

Anyone who's under 30 or so though, shouldn't have problems getting girls in their age group. You just gotta know where to go(for example, this shouldn't be a problem in NYC, but it may be in Michigan, specifically in the college areas), as people have their various mentalities towards youth and partners. In the Midwest, it may be frowned upon, as there are more people who lean more toward their own age group and mindset. Whereas on the coast where things are more extreme, people do what they want or need to do. And if it means shacking up with an older man for whatever reason, so be it.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

gsjackson wrote:I had no problem at all with women in that age group until well into my 40s. You're just trolling.
So in your 40s you went to loud nightclubs/bars with mostly 18-21 year old college students and stole away the hotties from the college football jocks?

Interesting.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Sometimes, though I can't recall ever being in a bar where anyone under 21 was allowed in. I didn't go looking for women in that age cohort, but occasionally we found each other.

Anybody who tries to blanket all people under some parameter like age is probably just driven by his own insecurities about that parameter. (Good god, man, you're 23; you're going to be 25 in just a couple of years and out of the ball game! The horror!) But more likely, as I said, you're just trying to bait the older guys on the forum.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

It still stuns me that on an allegedly liberated forum like this one, there are still guys who think this way. And even if it were true in the West, there is a reason that this site is called Happier Abroad!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Probably why I'm still single in the USA, I wont date fat girls, ugly girls, and I wont date women over the age of 23 to 24, ideally 21... I my self am 26 and in shape, go figure.

then again, I'm not trying to get laid, I want a girl friend that will eventually become a long term relationship, it saddens me my youth is waited because culture screwed me, if I had enough saved up I would have already travels abroad and found my self the young asian wife I deserve rather than what society tells me I'm allowed to have. aka fat, ugly, older, leeching bottom of the barrel women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

WuFan wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I had no problem at all with women in that age group until well into my 40s. You're just trolling.
So in your 40s you went to loud nightclubs/bars with mostly 18-21 year old college students and stole away the hotties from the college football jocks?

Interesting.
Its certainly possible, if you drive a nice car, flash lots of money, or if your in a position of authority you'll attract younger women.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

When it comes to my observations and experiences, any girl who's 18-24 who wants an older man(30+), is a dirty sugar baby. And by dirty, I mean NASTY. Same goes for the older guys wanting way younger girls. In certain areas, it's just disgusting(based on the demographic).
Interesting! And you are how old? I wonder how your views will change as you get older!

So what is the cutoff in your mind? 2 years? 3 years? 5 years?

BTW I personally believe that men whom lust after big-breasted women are secretly little mama's boys whom probably breast-fed a little too long, and subconsciously, want an adult women to have bigger breasts to compensate for their own adult bodies. In other words, they want to feel SAFE AND SECURE by becoming that little infant again when they suck/nurse on them.

See how easy it is to make generalizations about WHY people are attracted to WHAT they are attracted to?

I could care less what age gap their is between couples. It's their business, not mine.

Love isn't really an AGE thing BUT if people want to put age conditions on WHOM they will ALLOW themselves to love OR fearfully look around for validation from complete strangers and society at large, all I can say is.....I'M GLAD I AIN'T YOU!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Taco wrote:
WuFan wrote:

Interesting.
Its certainly possible, if you drive a nice car, flash lots of money, or if your in a position of authority you'll attract younger women.
Or if the women are attracted to you. I've always driven econo-boxes, never had much money and haven't used a position of authority to hook up with a woman. If you think that your attractiveness quotient to women is the sum of your income, car and house value minus your age, you are absolutely nuts.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In the western countries, there is a taboo of men dating women who are a lot younger than them. Now go over to the Philippines, Thailand, eastern Europe, Russia and South America and you see just the opposite. In those countries, you have men dating and being married to women 20 to 40 years younger then them.

The western culture is screwed up, there is nothing wrong with a 50 year old man dating a 25 year old woman. Women are naturally attracted to older men, men are naturally attracted to younger women.

Here is dating expert Don Steele talking about older men dating younger women. He has written a book about it called, "How to date young women for men over 35."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Truthville wrote:Interesting! And you are how old? I wonder how your views will change as you get older!
So what is the cutoff in your mind? 2 years? 3 years? 5 years?
*snip*
It's still like that where I live(by the way, I'm old enough to be your daddy lol). If you slow down a bit, you'll realize what I said is based ON MY OBSERVATIONS AND EXPERIENCES. I'm not saying that large gap relationships are in themselves disgusting. But the depraved nature of the men in these relationships, based on the area I live in very much is. It's disgusting, and is based on satanic lust.

So... when will you Truthville actually broaden your horizons and open your mind a bit to see the west for what it really is? ;)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: A mans prime is from 16-25 in the western world.

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

WuFan wrote:After 25 you´re generally considered too old for most hot girls in their prime (18-21).

Basically the only chance to meet hot girls is through bars/clubs and when women say they want a guy older than them it means no more than 5 years max.

If you are a 30 year old guy hitting on girls from 18-21 at the peak of their beauty in college bars you´ll be instantly rejected because you are the creepy old guy.

25 years is over the hill for the majority of men in terms of dating girls in the 18-21 range.
You sound like an angry, jealous feminazi. Your statements couldn't be further from the truth.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha speak for yourself !! ive always had success with younger women...im early forties now and consistantly go out with cute girls in early to mid 20s. granted im pretty decent looking and dont currently live in the US ! if i were in US id have more trouble for sure.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.