Why don't other sites mention Dating, Social Life or Mental Health as reasons to leave America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Why don't other sites mention Dating, Social Life or Mental Health as reasons to leave America?

Post by Winston »

There are now many expatriate sites out there, many of which have forums. See this big list of them for example:

http://www.transitionsabroad.com/listin ... ites.shtml

Yet none of them talk about dating or foreign women as a reason and benefit for expatriating. Only we do. Why is that? Isn't love/romance a huge priority? Or did destiny make it this way so that I would have a niche? :)

Also, those sites and their forum members NEVER discuss how hard it is to meet people in America, that most Americans do not socialize outside their cliques, do not talk to strangers unless it's business related, that most women are anti social, hate men, and unapproachable, etc.? Yet all this is so obvious and apparent to anyone, it's as clear and apparent as the blue sky is, so why does no one ever talk about it except me?

Isn't that odd? It's like the most obvious thing in America yet I'm the only one that talks about it? You would think that the folks on the other expatriate sites that moved abroad would feel at liberty to vent about it too, and would be free from political correctness. So why aren't they?

Any ideas?

It's like all they talk about is finding property overseas, adjusting to the culture, great hang out places for expats, etc. as if only polite non-controversial content was allowed.

Why am I the only one speaking out and complaining about a very observable truth that's widely apparent in the US, leaving many men horny and lonely with no life outside of work?
Last edited by Winston on July 14th, 2013, 12:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

Lots of people aren't very observant. Also...unless you speak the language, you won't be able to see and understand how cultures are diffferent.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Question: Why is my expatriate site the only one that...

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote: Why am I the only one speaking out and complaining about a very observable truth that's widely apparent in the US, leaving many men horny and lonely with no life outside of work?
Not everyone have the same priorities. People want different things at different stages of their lives.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gmm567 wrote:Lots of people aren't very observant. Also...unless you speak the language, you won't be able to see and understand how cultures are diffferent.
W: But you don't have to speak the language to notice that women are enthusiastic, approachable, and talk to you as if they already know you. Body vibes and human instincts make it obvious.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a response I received by email:

"I would've replied on the site, but for some reason it won't let me register. Anyway, I don't think there's one single answer.

Some answers might be:

1) Your site seems designed to point out the various flaws in US culture.
2) Most websites not designated for a business are basically fads. I was on TICKLE for a long time, chatting about everything, then got bored and switched to MYSPACE, now it's FACEBOOK, who knows what's next. You check out a site, contribute to it for a while, then check out others when it gets routine.
3) While the flaws your site discusses might be valid, not everyone might agree with them or acknowledge them. To wit: you've been frustrated with dating in America. A lot of people are, or were. There's no magic potion that creates perfect relationships.
4) Women in general probably won't join in discussions on a site that bashes them. That takes the majority of the human race out of the equation.
5) Pursuant to #2, you're competing for the world's attention with 11 million other websites.
6) 'Happier Abroad' offers only one solution to 'USAnguish'---which is to move overseas. Not everyone can, or wants to.
7) Until it offers other content, Happier Abroad will be a site like "Let's Kill Paris Hilton"...a lot of criticism and discussion, yet Paris Hilton marches on.
8) Between Islamic Terrorism, Cyclones, Food Riots, War, Poverty, Disease, et cetera, other countries might not be the paradises they're cracked up to be.

Just my two cents.
KK"

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote:
gmm567 wrote:Lots of people aren't very observant. Also...unless you speak the language, you won't be able to see and understand how cultures are diffferent.
W: But you don't have to speak the language to notice that women are enthusiastic, approachable, and talk to you as if they already know you. Body vibes and human instincts make it obvious.

Most of my male Asian American friends are now married with kids, they wouldn't consider that as a priority. For my age group (35-39), only 18% of AA Males have never married. So you're probably catering to a very small audience.

For the majority who are already married with children, they'd probably see PH as vacation or economic/investment opportunity.
Last edited by momopi on January 1st, 2012, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

People spoke up about Vietnam & it went on & on...

Post by polya »

Really, if guys spoke up it would make little difference. Most people just want to work, consume & sleep until they hit 40 & realise how empty it all has been. If you tried to tell them in their 20s, they'd respond "No, I just haven't met the right girl yet" or "I just need a house/PhD/promotion then I'll have time to find a wife." Its impossible to talk to these people, so why bother.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote: Most of my male Asian American friends are now married with kids, they wouldn't consider that as a priority. For my age group (35-39), only 18% of AA Males have never married. So you're probably catering to a very small audience.

For the majority who are already married with children, they'd probably see PH as vacation or economic/investment opportunity.

I have nothing against Paris Hilton either.
W: Perhaps. But most Asian Americans that I've seen marry very plain or mediocre looking women, either white or asian, that I would never date. Thus, I wouldn't be very happy in their shoes. They seem to have low standards and don't require "hot women" like me and my supporters on this site do.

And of course, they have stable careers, which they've prepared for most of their lives, and routines, which they just live out day to day with no real excitement, adventure, or stimulating life changing experiences, at least by my standards.

Thus, their lives are not interesting and history will not remember them. For they are just among the billions following a routine and making ends meet.

They've never inspired others, have never done anything heroic, and are not legends in anyone's eyes.

You are right that this site has a niche catering to a small audience. But this is the only site that talks about the things we talk about. The other 40+ expatriate sites don't discuss it and stay withing noncontroversial politically correct topics. But this niche is what keeps my site alive, cause my web design skills are very amateurish and cannot compete with any other sites. So it's the niche content that keeps this site going and getting discovered constantly by new enthusiasts who sympathize with our plight all the time.

So why aren't you married yet Momopi? Is it cause you are too picky? Haven't met the right person yet? Or cause it's not a big priority to you?

Do you think you'd be attracted to Filipinas? Why not come here and try, and experience the fantasy that you've been hearing about?

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Look at the AWS site. Its run by 2 or 3 guys posting under 10 different account names. The prose and syntax are virtually identical from one post to another.

Its even worse at the-niceguy site. Theres alot of good info there, but the members are rabid homosexuals and any deviation from the "all women are scum" manifesto are met with shrill attacks reminiscent of the tactics used by feminists.

The "mens rights" community has been taken over by a pack of fruitcake pagans, queers, and freemasons. The lone wolf type is not welcome in such environments and are quickly forced out of "the pack".

But then again, unless your the lead dog, the view never changes? Unless you hunt alone.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:Look at the AWS site. Its run by 2 or 3 guys posting under 10 different account names. The prose and syntax are virtually identical from one post to another.

Its even worse at the-niceguy site. Theres alot of good info there, but the members are rabid homosexuals and any deviation from the "all women are scum" manifesto are met with shrill attacks reminiscent of the tactics used by feminists.

The "mens rights" community has been taken over by a pack of fruitcake pagans, queers, and freemasons. The lone wolf type is not welcome in such environments and are quickly forced out of "the pack".

But then again, unless your the lead dog, the view never changes? Unless you hunt alone.
I have heard of one guy who were banned from the AWS discussion forum because he mentioned that he liked some hip hop music! Those guys who run that forum do not believe in free speech and are control freaks! I sure the hell would never want to join that discussion forum! There are some guys in the "mens right" movement who are wierdos and control freaks!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Winston is essentially the only neutralist with the possible exception of Angry Harry. To me, all other groups have some serious axe grinding issues going on.

The problem with the average feminist is, it thinks the only way for females to be free is for men to be enslaved. Likewise the "mens rights" movement has grown (mutated?) into an us-vs-them quagmire.

This isn't a zero-sum game here, men should be free to choose quality ladies and decent girls should be free to do as they please...then get kicked to the curb if they demonstrate any masculine traits.

Stupid as stupid does, or something like that.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

This is one reason I'm highly reluctant to mention to people that I'm in favor of men's rights. As with many fringe movements, you get more than the fair share of weirdos, wannabe tyrants and psychologically dysfunctional people. With sites like AWS, it'll take longer than it should for awareness to seep into the mainstream of the injustice which men in western countries are subjected too.

As of late, I've been trying to cut down on the amount of time I spend reading up on politics. Although I have found lots of good information on sites like dontgetmarried, the rampant doomsdayism on that board is pretty depressing. Sometimes its way to easy to get caught up in such things, you become addicted to it as a form of vicarious living.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote: So why aren't you married yet Momopi? Is it cause you are too picky? Haven't met the right person yet? Or cause it's not a big priority to you?
Was not a priority for last decade. Long story short, my male Asian friends chased career and money first, then girls. They're now financially established, married, and with children.

I was stupid and chased skirt first. By age 28 I realized I had nothing and went back to school to finish my degree, get a better job, etc. Playing catch up sucks, but it's either now or never.

I'm picky in a sense that I tend to date girls who are better educated, with graduate or professional degrees. But in return, the girls themselves are picky too. So it's a two way street.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Don't sweat it. Men have no expiration date. Just as Hugh Heffner, with any number of hot young girls chasing after him. A man only gains value as time goes by.

Conversely, the average female has extremely high value early on, but that value wanes quickly, then plummets dramatically after age 30. By 40, unless you are dealing with a truly unique specimen, it cant be given away.

Keep yourself in good condition and when you are good and ready, step out into the world and find a quality girl to marry. My wife tell me her friends and coworkers are stunned when she tells them my true age. They all say they assumed I was her age (10 years younger then myself).

Time is on your side.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:Don't sweat it. Men have no expiration date. Just as Hugh Heffner, with any number of hot young girls chasing after him. A man only gains value as time goes by.

Conversely, the average female has extremely high value early on, but that value wanes quickly, then plummets dramatically after age 30. By 40, unless you are dealing with a truly unique specimen, it cant be given away.

Keep yourself in good condition and when you are good and ready, step out into the world and find a quality girl to marry. My wife tell me her friends and coworkers are stunned when she tells them my true age. They all say they assumed I was her age (10 years younger then myself).

Time is on your side.
Your right, a woman's value is highest from late teens to mid twenties. A man's value goes up from late twenties and continues to increase through out middle age. I have heard women say middle aged men are more attractive than younger men. For example, most men who are considered the sexiest men in the world are almost all in their forties (like Brad Pitt). Even Sean Connery who is 78, is considered sexy by some women! Also, as a man ages his income increases so that makes him more attractive to woman.