Winston change your site banner

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ManInSiam
Freshman Poster

Post by ManInSiam »

delete
Last edited by ManInSiam on May 9th, 2012, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I don't have time to bother with Photoshop now. I can just move around the letters and globe in MS Paint. There is an easy way of doing that. But I can't create graphics. I'll just leave that to others. lol

I heard that if you compare Midwest folks to West Coast folks, that Midwest people will seem more down to earth in comparison.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

No! There not down to earth here at all. And the women are even more bratty here then they were in California. This place sucks!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Eurostile:

Verdana:

Georgia:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Excellent. I think the Verdana one looks the best. What about you? The Eurostile looks good too. But the Verdana letters looks the most proportionate. What font were you using before? Arial?

I'll probably go ahead and use the Verdana one. It looks just like an Arial font.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Wait, so you wanted me to change the font from arial to something else because it was too boring but you pick the one that's closest to Arial?

lol

I requested access on Skype BTW.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I've decided I'll use the Verdana one. Can you make the globe bigger, like you wanted? I think you are right that it looks better with the globe a little bigger (but not too big). That will be the last change.

I've been working all night on me and Steve's Powerpoint presentation for our AFA interview. This is important and I want Steve to review our presentation first, before I submit it. I'll get to finding you on Skype soon.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Get on Skype and I will send you the file.

What other file types does your software except?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:Get on Skype and I will send you the file.

What other file types does your software except?
Ok send me the .PSD file and I'll try to open it in PaintShop Pro.

It was nice talking to you last night. You had some interesting stories to share. You are right that the guys here are like me in that they are no-nonsense, brutally honest, and get right to the point, with no beating around the bush. lol

Btw, I just installed your logo into the top of the forum. How does it look?

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

pm me your email it's a bigger file and I will send it through. You can get photoshop for free from piratebay.org
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:pm me your email it's a bigger file and I will send it through. You can get photoshop for free from piratebay.org
Oh well nevermind then. It's no biggie. The logos that are installed now are fine. Thanks. You did a great job.

ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

whats your skype name winston
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ALIBABA wrote:whats your skype name winston
Why? We can just talk here in the forum. What do you need to talk to me about in private? I can't talk to everyone on Skype. There has to be a good reason. Are you gonna let me in on some top secret classified conspiracy info? lol

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winston wrote:
ALIBABA wrote:whats your skype name winston
Why? We can just talk here in the forum. What do you need to talk to me about in private? I can't talk to everyone on Skype. There has to be a good reason. Are you gonna let me in on some top secret classified conspiracy info? lol
I have a feeling he may know the winning lottery numbers!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I made some additional artwork tonight, just out of boredome. What do ya think? :P

"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.