How people react when a man is beaten by a woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

How people react when a man is beaten by a woman

Post by OzGuy »

This video disgusts me, especially that woman who actually cheered on the woman beating up the man!

If a woman slaps a man in public, no-one blinks an eye and thinks he must deserve it. If a man slaps a woman in public I bet the cops would be on their way within minutes.

When a woman hits a man, its either humour or he deserves it. When a man hits a woman its a serious offence of assault and usually involves jail time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I find these double standards disgusting too myself. This is the reason why I am moving to another country when I marry my gf in december. I'm tired of AW playing the victim but they feel is justified to hit men. I don't encourage anyone to hit a woman but I have seen these double standards with my own eyes when psycho AW call the cops and falsely accuses the man of hitting them. I knew a chick who self bruised herself just to screw over the guy that left her. Violence is just wrong no matter what gender or race. Women should be prosecuted equally as men for aggression.