Winner - FSU over Thailand

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Winner - FSU over Thailand

Post by CheezeRaider »

An Asian middle class oldman is scoring. Isn't it about time you guys get your game plan and get serious before the world leave you behind.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/winnerj.png/

Pic to prove it. If you asian decent, I'm telling you, you can score. But guys.... you need to get over there and stop fantasizing behind the keyboard.

As I said before on different post. If your looking for relationship and not booty call, you can do well in FSU.

I think FSU is better then Thailand IMHO. I've been in Thailand for the last month and I'm not too impressed.

Very corrupt and very materialistic. Because there are more foriegn money here, the corruption level isn't transparent untill you start a business and been here long enough to see the game. Stupid foreigners get F@#$ed here. Haven't decided if I'll make a trip report, not sure if it's even worth my time. But Scuba Diving is most excellent.

Edited. Ok, so some of you guys can't see the pic, so I posted the link below the Pics. Im in Thailand and for some reasons, I can't see the pics either from here.
Last edited by CheezeRaider on March 30th, 2012, 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.