Does the amount of money a man has matter to foreign lady?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
travelingjohn69
Freshman Poster

Does the amount of money a man has matter to foreign lady?

Post by travelingjohn69 »

One thing I liked about traveling abroad is meeting women and the conversation about what I do for a living not coming up. In the end a woman should only be concerned about the guy and not what he does for a living. That is why I stress not merging finances in relationships. But what is your perspective on this? Have you ever came across women in foreign countries that were concerned about what you did for a living and how much money you made?
Jack Rover
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Here's the problem, the topic of 'work' comes into conversation, thus, there's no real escaping from the class/position issue.

Many FWs, however, are willing to separate that out, from the man himself, but there are limits. So all and all, you need to determine who's a social climber from those who are looking for an adept partner. There is a difference but it takes some time to figure it out.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's a little of a concern. But I think most of them only care that you meet a certain minimum requirement. But it depends on her standards and the standards of where she comes from.

A lot of it is subjective, a gut instinct they have about the kind of man they like. Chemistry is a big factor too. And so is your personality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hillsboro
Freshman Poster

Post by hillsboro »

i hav experience w hundreds of asian woman. FOr me i learned they all are interested at one point. alot of the girls asked about it in the first chat.. and alot of the girls did not ask about it in the first chat but eventually they did ask days later... They are very interested in what you do for a living but alot of times it does not factor into there decision of like you or considering you as the man of there dreams. it seems to me that cunts in america only care about what ya do for a living.... bec if u hav a nice job this factors into there master plan of f***ing you big time in the end when youdont do everything they want you to do!! change, stop smoking, drinking, stop golfing stop boating / fishing.. stop gambling.. nasty cunts , sloppy f***ing pigs