Not All Women Want An Alpha Male

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Not All Women Want An Alpha Male

Post by Taco »

I’m slowly coming to the conclusion that something is wrong with a culture if the women explicitly prefer alpha males. It makes illogical sense from a biological and humanitarian standpoint that a woman would go after men who will not provide or take care of them.

Not All Women Of The World Want An Alpha Male
http://www.rooshv.com/not-all-women-of- ... um=twitter
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Some women will go after alpha males to bear their children (knowing that the high status male wouldn't stick around), then marry a beta male husband to raise the child.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1dIEadU ... re=related[/youtube]
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Not All Women Want An Alpha Male

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:I’m slowly coming to the conclusion that something is wrong with a culture if the women explicitly prefer alpha males. It makes illogical sense from a biological and humanitarian standpoint that a woman would go after men who will not provide or take care of them.

I note in the link as well as other comments, that it is even difficult to find a definition of "Alpha Male" here.
the default, (and most likely fallacious) definition seems to be a thuggish type brute who bullies his way into getting what he wants...
gangster thug types with brutal tendencies and capricious character.

That seems to be the model these days and it is telling for that to be the case. I would suggest this is misguided.
What is perceived here as "alpha" is just bad boy behavior that if kept in check, might allow the man a chance for a job in a security detail for the
alpha male he will be guarding. A genuinely powerful male does not need to display thuggish behavior. He likely has learned to not put himself at risk
He has money and power. The little BS dramas are handled by subservient employees.

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
Taco wrote:I’m slowly coming to the conclusion that something is wrong with a culture if the women explicitly prefer alpha males. It makes illogical sense from a biological and humanitarian standpoint that a woman would go after men who will not provide or take care of them.

I note in the link as well as other comments, that it is even difficult to find a definition of "Alpha Male" here.
the default, (and most likely fallacious) definition seems to be a thuggish type brute who bullies his way into getting what he wants...

That seems to be the model these days and it is telling for that to be the case. I would suggest this is misguided.
What is perceived here as "alpha" is just bad boy behavior that if kept in check, might allow the man a chance for a job in a security detail for the
alpha male he will be guarding. A genuinely powerful male does not need to display thuggish behavior. He likely has learned to not put himself at risk
He has money and power. The little BS dramas are handled by subservient employees.

Outwest
A bad boy type is not what is meant by "alpha male". Bad boys are just fun and exciting and challenging to some women, esp American women. Also, what you consider a "bad boy" and what an AW considers a "bad boy" are different, as Steve Hoca explained. An alpha male is simply one who is in the upper status of the hierarchy in terms of money, power, social status, looks, or some combination of those traits.

Usually though, he has to "look" alpha male as well, by being tall, handsome, strong and fit. So someone like Albert Einstein, even with his prestige, accomplishments and intelligence, is still not going to be seen as an "alpha male" by mainstream women, though nerdy girls may like him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:Some women will go after alpha males to bear their children (knowing that the high status male wouldn't stick around), then marry a beta male husband to raise the child.

Wow she's hot. Who is that? That's the ideal looking brown skinned girl I talk about when I say that only some women look good with dark skin. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
A bad boy type is not what is meant by "alpha male". Bad boys are just fun and exciting and challenging to some women, esp American women. Also, what you consider a "bad boy" and what an AW considers a "bad boy" are different, as Steve Hoca explained. An alpha male is simply one who is in the upper status of the hierarchy in terms of money, power, social status, looks, or some combination of those traits.

Usually though, he has to "look" alpha male as well, by being tall, handsome, strong and fit. So someone like Albert Einstein, even with his prestige, accomplishments and intelligence, is still not going to be seen as an "alpha male" by mainstream women, though nerdy girls may like him.
Actually EInstein was quite the playa, having gone from woman to woman before and after he became world famous. His exploits were pretty well known and not just with nerdy girls. His treatment of his wives and children was less than stellar.

Don't know if that makes him Alpha. As Outwest said I too have never read a plausible definition of what is an Alpha. But ol Albert took his skills, fame and wealth and did pretty well for himself and on multiple continents. Gotta respect that!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Alpha men don't just have big biceps. In the UK many politicians are ugly as f**k, yet women are drawn to them like you wouldn't believe. It's the same in France, and of course Italian politicians are the worst of the lot.

To be alpha you need confidence, money, looks or power.

As far as having kids, men are usually cads or dads.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

I'll just relate my experience. First off, I want to say that unlike many people here, I don't hate American women. I have two sisters, lots of female cousins, and lots of female friends. Many of them are married to great guys.

As for me, I'm basically the definition of beta. I'm short (about 5'6 or 5'7), bald (though decent looking), shy, introverted, nonassertive, etc. You can just imagine how little success I've had with American women.

So here are my experiences in other countries:

Philippines: I dated a girl who was 8-10 years younger than me. She had a master's degree, worked for an American company, made enough money that she paid the mortgage on her parents' house, paid for her brother's education, traveled internationally, etc. And she insisted on paying every other time we went out.

Colombia; I dated two girls. First was a 22 year old law student, 19 years younger than me. Physically she was a 7 or 8 depending on your type (a bit chubby, but huge breasts and a great face). She lived with her parents in the best part of Medellin. (dad was a lawyer, mom an accountant).

Second girl was a 24 year med student, 17 years younger than me. She lived with her brother in a nice apartment in a nice area of Medellin. Her parents paid for the apartment plus everything else in her life so obviously her parents had some money. Physically she was about a 6 or 7.

Peru I dated a 31 year old, 11 years younger than me. Physically she was about an 8. She had the least education of any of the women I've dated (basically an associates in graphic design). That being said, she taught herself how to speak english and her family also lived in a nice place in a nice part of Lima.

Two other things.

1) I met all of these women through "natural ways". None of them were on dating sites desperately looking for a gringo to "save them".

2) While dating these women, I wasn't doing much with my life. In the Philippines, I was volunteering about 10-20 hours a week. In Colombia I was taking about 10 hours a week of spanish lessons. In Peru, I was doing nothing with my life, just hanging out. None of that mattered to these women. All they cared about was that I was a nice guy who treated them well.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:Some women will go after alpha males to bear their children (knowing that the high status male wouldn't stick around), then marry a beta male husband to raise the child.

Wow she's hot. Who is that? That's the ideal looking brown skinned girl I talk about when I say that only some women look good with dark skin. lol
@_@

Her name is right there in the title of the YT video.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

emh wrote:I'll just relate my experience. First off, I want to say that unlike many people here, I don't hate American women. I have two sisters, lots of female cousins, and lots of female friends. Many of them are married to great guys.

As for me, I'm basically the definition of beta. I'm short (about 5'6 or 5'7), bald (though decent looking), shy, introverted, nonassertive, etc. You can just imagine how little success I've had with American women.

So here are my experiences in other countries:

Philippines: I dated a girl who was 8-10 years younger than me. She had a master's degree, worked for an American company, made enough money that she paid the mortgage on her parents' house, paid for her brother's education, traveled internationally, etc. And she insisted on paying every other time we went out.

Colombia; I dated two girls. First was a 22 year old law student, 19 years younger than me. Physically she was a 7 or 8 depending on your type (a bit chubby, but huge breasts and a great face). She lived with her parents in the best part of Medellin. (dad was a lawyer, mom an accountant).

Second girl was a 24 year med student, 17 years younger than me. She lived with her brother in a nice apartment in a nice area of Medellin. Her parents paid for the apartment plus everything else in her life so obviously her parents had some money. Physically she was about a 6 or 7.

Peru I dated a 31 year old, 11 years younger than me. Physically she was about an 8. She had the least education of any of the women I've dated (basically an associates in graphic design). That being said, she taught herself how to speak english and her family also lived in a nice place in a nice part of Lima.

Two other things.

1) I met all of these women through "natural ways". None of them were on dating sites desperately looking for a gringo to "save them".

2) While dating these women, I wasn't doing much with my life. In the Philippines, I was volunteering about 10-20 hours a week. In Colombia I was taking about 10 hours a week of spanish lessons. In Peru, I was doing nothing with my life, just hanging out. None of that mattered to these women. All they cared about was that I was a nice guy who treated them well.
Western women take it in turns to be penetrated by "alpha" males...They are essentially groupies. All the while they will tell you what a bad person you are for dating foreign women. They would prefer you to be in America and trying to chase them, just so they can reject you, and then go on about how they have been sexually repressed.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

emh wrote:1) I met all of these women through "natural ways". None of them were on dating sites desperately looking for a gringo to "save them".

Isn't it nice to live in a country where you can meet women naturally? Meaning, you don't have to go to bars and clubs to meet them, you can actually meet them in normal places like bookstores, grocery stores and shopping malls.

That alone makes traveling to foreign countries a good idea if you want to meet women. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Taco wrote:Not All Women Want An Alpha Male
A lot of women actually want a Grade A sucker. One who will inevitably become her ATM machine, her meal ticket, and her retirement plan, all while she witholds sex for the rest of his life. Think YOU've got what it takes to be the ideal mate of every American woman?...
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

emh wrote:As for me, I'm basically the definition of beta. I'm short (about 5'6 or 5'7), bald (though decent looking), shy, introverted, nonassertive, etc. You can just imagine how little success I've had with American women.

While dating these women, I wasn't doing much with my life. In the Philippines, I was volunteering about 10-20 hours a week. In Colombia I was taking about 10 hours a week of spanish lessons. In Peru, I was doing nothing with my life, just hanging out. None of that mattered to these women. All they cared about was that I was a nice guy who treated them well.
Yeah, I believe you. When I met my Filipina I was unemployed and suffering from depression but she didn't even care.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Taco wrote:
emh wrote:As for me, I'm basically the definition of beta. I'm short (about 5'6 or 5'7), bald (though decent looking), shy, introverted, nonassertive, etc. You can just imagine how little success I've had with American women.

While dating these women, I wasn't doing much with my life. In the Philippines, I was volunteering about 10-20 hours a week. In Colombia I was taking about 10 hours a week of spanish lessons. In Peru, I was doing nothing with my life, just hanging out. None of that mattered to these women. All they cared about was that I was a nice guy who treated them well.
Yeah, I believe you. When I met my Filipina I was unemployed and suffering from depression but she didn't even care.
Then I should do OK in the Philppines. I'm moderately hearing impaired, have obstructive sleep apnea (treated), and Type 2 diabetes. Balding and a bit fat to boot, and not too good looking. In other words, I'm a wreck. 99% of Western women wouldn`t even touch me - they'd be just as likely to look at me (if they look at all) and go, 'eww'. I just wish I knew why Western women are so f***ing inhumane. They neither understand nor appreciate what men have done for them, nor the forbearance that men have shown.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Taco wrote:

How long had she been in the U.S. of Gay before she met you?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!