Any Guys Married to a Foreign Lady and Live in Her Country?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Any Guys Married to a Foreign Lady and Live in Her Country?

Post by Travel Dude »

I have lived with my foreign wife in her country. I feel it was a good decision for both of us. I feel that I am treated with more respect than if I was permanently living with her in the good ol USA.

If any guys out there are married to their foreign wife and currently living in her country, please share your own experiences with us. Am I the only guy out there??? Thanks in advance.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I am married to an Italian woman, but we got married in the US about 11 years ago. My wife has become very Americanized in some ways, and so we are moving back to Italy next week. Part of my goal is to see if my wife returns back to the woman she used to be, or if she remains Americanized. We'll see how it progresses.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Good Luck - Think Different -. The US is going down quickly. I am hoping to try to work in Europe or try to study. There is some isolation being a black foreigner but I think that I generally feel better about the area and hopefully once I know a decent amount of German, I will be able to get used to be in Europe and trying to finally get used to be in a different country.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Any Guys Married To A Foreign Lady and Live In Her Count

Post by OutWest »

Travel Dude wrote:I have lived with my foreign wife in her country. I feel it was a good decision for both of us. I feel that I am treated with more respect than if I was permanently living with her in the good ol USA.

If any guys out there are married to their foreign wife and currently living in her country, please share your own experiences with us. Am I the only guy out there??? Thanks in advance.
Travel Dude wrote:I have lived with my foreign wife in her country. I feel it was a good decision for both of us. I feel that I am treated with more respect than if I was permanently living with her in the good ol USA.

Outwest here...have made the Philippines home for some ears. Married, divorced (Divorce is not
legal in the Philippines...those actions were in the US legal system) now with GF who lives with me,
most likely for good. Live in Mindanao for better or worse. Sometimes I think I'm nuts for doing it,
then I go back to the states for a month or two, and I am cured.
I'm happy overall...I am in a comfortable environment I now know.
Men, if you are one of the very tiny percentage that will actually marry a foreign girl,
DO NOT bring her back to the USA!! Change your life, do whatever, but keep your foreign wife
foreign. We live in a relatively rural area, and we have a peaceful life.
We are comfortable but low profile...rustic luxury you might call it. We are also involved farming
growing and planting Mangoes, and planting more as we find deals on land. I want to get the mango
plantings up to about 25 acres total(some on Bohol) On a hot Mindanao day, few things are better than a tall
glass of 100% pure mango juice over ice!

My girl dropped out of college on the way to an Engineering degree. Its ok with me if she continues,
and she likely will at some point. She stopped going to school when she met me
as she said she wanted to make the relationship her priority. Her family is middle class by
Filipino standards. Her father is an Engineer for a mining company. I met her father first in
work I was doing, and he starting bringing his daughter around me on weekends...
all be "accident" of course! LOL.

She reads, real books, she has read Hawkings "A Brief History of Time"
Sometimes when I am gone, she writes me little poems...she is sentiment and mushy...
Her brother stays with her when I am gone...
She wrote me an email last night...subject line, "To my prince, my first and last touch..."

Im past 50 and have seen a lot, death and destruction, sometimes at my own doing,
that can fade in time...some of the rest, I hope remains

Outwest
i
Williamblake
Freshman Poster

Post by Williamblake »

My friend married a foreign girl, shortly after the wedding they would not renew her work visa and she had to leave America. He went with her, and 3 years later she is just now getting let back in on a visa again, not citizenship. Any suggestions?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Williamblake wrote:My friend married a foreign girl, shortly after the wedding they would not renew her work visa and she had to leave America. He went with her, and 3 years later she is just now getting let back in on a visa again, not citizenship. Any suggestions?
I have an optimistic solution: tell the bloke (i.e. your friend) to move back to HER country A-SAP. Letting her back into America on her visa may be paramount to keeping her non-feminized. Pandora's Box just may have been opened in this very situation.

In addendum, why in the f**k is he bringing her to America? Does he really think he can live a regal live in the U.S. of Gay without his woman turning on him using "Daddy Gov't" in favor of her???!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

My Italian wife, our dual national Italian-American son, and I now live in Italy. Too many years in the US really damaged my wife. She keeps telling me nearly every week that it was a mistake to go live in the US. To a certain degree she views that time there as "wasted", i.e. shallow culture, bad food, bad attitudes, cut-throat lifestyle, no health care, no close family ties, etc. Personally, I view her as somewhat "damaged goods" from her time there, but I see slow progress in reverting her back to a European. I also feel like I am slowly learning to relax more and enjoy life more, even though my job pay is 1/3 of what I had in the US. It's going to take some time and adjustment, but living outside of the US again gives you a peace of mind and freedom of your soul that you can't imagine, while you're still there.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It's funny that this question is asked as if this would be anomalous. Living abroad with one's wife or permanent girlfriend should be the goal of members here. The whole point of this board is to explore if one would be happier abroad and the general consensus is that it would be.

The USA is a bad living experience that is only going to get worse as the economy deteriorates. Stay abroad with your lady and integrate yourself with her family.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:It's funny that this question is asked as if this would be anomalous. Living abroad with one's wife or permanent girlfriend should be the goal of members here. The whole point of this board is to explore if one would be happier abroad and the general consensus is that it would be.

The USA is a bad living experience that is only going to get worse as the economy deteriorates. Stay abroad with your lady and integrate yourself with her family.
I agree that SOME areas of America are going to deteriorate badly over the next decade but not all and there will be "safe havens". I keep saying some women are easily swayed by our powerful media, but not all and I know a few so I know what I'm talking about. Their husbands are not complaining.

I find the culture of FEAR funny, laughing out loud funny. So one guy brings his wive back to the US and inside of 5 years they are divorced. Isn't blaming our culture oversimplifying things? We also only get ONE side of the story in 99% of the cases. We are sympathetic to the men on this forum because we understand that we're under attack, but that doesn't mean men don't f**k up, because they do.
Neptune
Freshman Poster

Peru

Post by Neptune »

Hi Travel Dude,

I intend to move overseas, if possible, and find a wife and live in her country. I see you live in Peru. Peru is one of the countries that I'm considering because I'm short (5 ft 5 in) and my shortness has made dating in the US virtually impossible. I'd be right near the average height in Peru. However, one thing is I really am only attracted to women that are fair skinned. I'm not racist or anything but for some reason, darker skin on a woman just turns me off. I just don't find it at all attractive. A woman needs to be pale to be attractive to me. How common are fair-skinned women in Peru? Are the fair skinned women in Peru as short as the rest of the population? Are there regions of Peru that are paler than others?

Thanks!

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I married an indian girl and have been living in India for 4 years. Sure, sometimes it sucks, but it's a hell of a lot better than living in America. India can be a bit of a culture shock, to say the least. Even still, at least in India people are still good, the women are still chaste, and there is still freedom.

America is the worst f***ing place on earth, a hell on earth. I'd rather die than live there ever again.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
haris123
Freshman Poster

Post by haris123 »

its nice and cool yaar
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

haris123 wrote:its nice and cool yaar
Another newfag?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!